Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 24018
-
03-15-26 13:55 #23778Senior Member

Posts: 758I assume her hygiene is better? I had picked her up a few times last year and dropped her off because her hygiene was just off the chart and drove with the windows open to air out my car.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 19:52 #23777Banned Member

Posts: 691Thanks Arach
This one finally worked out and worked out welll. Her hours are limited by some real life responsibilities which I certainly can appreciate. The setup took all of ten minutes and she was on time and ready to perform. . 8 qv wiith an open menu. No photos available. I'd certainly repeat and likely will. Cool chic.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:09 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 2145Never seen her with red hair but could be.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:40 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 758Damn bro, I just threw up my lunch! Lmao.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:40 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 758Is she the one with the different color hair? It was red when I saw her. Never had the kitty, she would always do a bbbjwswallow for me though. Oral skills were just ok.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:46 #23773Senior Member

Posts: 257Bella
Saw her last week on Hanna, face looks like a pepperoni pizza.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:04 #23772Senior Member

Posts: 2145Kayla
So that shorter small bbw I mentioned a few months back popped up by rancho.
Was looking cute and needed funds for her room. Was trying to hook up with another girl so couldn't do anything with Kayla. Ended up losing my chance at both of them. Blah.
For those that might recall, she has huge kitties, submissive, and swallow.
No number at the moment so don't ask me. Has a chipped (minor) front tooth, and brownish blond hair. We had planned to meet up last time but she disappeared and today said some stuff came up and she was sorry. Have fun if you see her. I posted a Pic of her titties. I think in photo thread.
-
03-10-26 20:58 #23771Senior Member

Posts: 2145Saw her walking last week. Still rough. I don't even do eye contact. I play like I'm looking at the phone when she looks at me driving by.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 17:55 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
Anyone see Bella lately? Last time I saw her, her face and arms where cover with scabbed over sores. I gave her a 20 and told her I didn't have time for a date. That was well over a month or two ago.
-
03-03-26 10:08 #23769Senior Member

Posts: 2145Tall younger diamond
So many of you know there are 2 diamonds that had pink hair. Older thin diamond that has been mentioned and the taller younger diamond that had been pregnant I think last yr.
She's harder to nail down as never seems to have a phone, but will be harder to find now as her uncle asked her to come for a quick vacation. Seems she was in possession of items he didn't care to have around.
-
03-03-26 07:18 #23768Senior Member

Posts: 63Number
Hi could you please send me her number thanks.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 21:22 #23767Banned Member

Posts: 691No Luck
Reached out a few times and she ain't biting. Too bad. My interest is peaked.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 05:33 #23766Senior Member

Posts: 375Diamond
You also can find her on LC. She's posting there, just type her name.
Originally Posted by BillyBob62
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 05:20 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 375Trish
She posted on LC but the post it's now gone. I noticed a male voice and steps for another person in one of her videos. I reported yesterday on the escort forum, someone replied that could be someting usual but. Be careful guys. Stay safe and protected to avoid any situations, you know people can change their minds.
Originally Posted by Eduqueca
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 05:15 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 375Lo
I never had the pleasure, I remember her posting and She was located at hillsborough. Many good SW providers gone. So sad.
.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





