Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 24018
-
02-05-26 00:40 #23718Senior Member

Posts: 2145BSW named E
Have seen this one black girl, kinda tall, fake lashes and usually in tiny shorts barely covering her ass.
Usually hangs near the publix and the post office.
Saw her walking, pull up on a side street and she got in. Looked familiar. Asked for a BJ and she quoted me 500. I said WTF, and said get out.
Left and later on remembered this was a girl I picked up a yr or 2 ago at Publix. Saw her walking in that time and went in to talk. We left to her room and did a TV.
So today, I saw her again but couldn't play but I still pulled over to talk. Said her name was E. Asked for digits but she said she didn't have a phone.
Then she asked for mine and pulled out her phone (LOL) to get it. Said she'd call to hook up on Thursday.
-
02-04-26 12:00 #23717Senior Member

Posts: 2145I've seen 4 heavier girls. One is a shorter red head. Has LC under Big Mama.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
Then there is a brunette one but look terrible.
There is a blonde one that is the heaviest and then another one I forget what her current look is.
All of them are a hard pass.
-
02-04-26 09:49 #23716Senior Member

Posts: 154Theres been a heavy set white girl at the motels near sligh / norfolk that sticks her tongue out at you in a seductive way as you drive by, saw her last week and the week before, looks nasty in a good way though if ya'll are aware, its been before the afternoon though, I personally am not interested cause of the area but just a heads up she looks down to please.
-
02-04-26 09:27 #23715Senior Member

Posts: 81Diamond
I'd love to get in touch with her and arrange a transaction to help her.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 20:57 #23714Senior Member

Posts: 2145If anyone was out I'd be surprised.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
I was surprised no one was out today. Usually a Monday after the weekend storm gets them out. Maybe tomorrow.
-
02-02-26 20:06 #23713Senior Member

Posts: 232Saturday Raining And Cold
Not surprised but surprised. I was out running errands which had me running from MLK / Nebraska to Bearss / Nebraska from 1 pm-4 pm on four separate runs up and down.
On last run, backtracked out to Hillsborough / I-4 EB as well. There wasn't ANYTHING to look at even though I had time, money and the fuck-truck.
-
01-27-26 16:13 #23712Senior Member

Posts: 152Diamond needs help
She could use some help today.
I would look off route 813 near the 580 block. I've seen her l2922 times. She's great.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 22:55 #23711Senior Member

Posts: 47Diamond
I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.
-
01-24-26 18:38 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 2145Yeah. She's had the mouth sore for like a few weeks now.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 14:13 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 759Bella
Saw her just like LP had posted and buyer beware. Pm if you like details.
The sores on her lips and hand is bad.
-
01-23-26 21:32 #23708Regular Member

Posts: 1Chantel
She is random for sure. But One of my favorites. Looses her phone more than she has it. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 21:25 #23707Senior Member

Posts: 257Bella
Saw the famous Bella by publix today, black pants and black tank top.
Face had all kinds of sh11 t on it, looking as rough as ever.
-
01-21-26 21:24 #23706Senior Member

Posts: 257You are probably the only monger that hunts for HJ's only.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
It's your money, but they will gladly do a HJ for $10 or $20. And no need to tip.
-
01-21-26 20:21 #23705Senior Member

Posts: 2145Go for a CBJ then.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 12:37 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah. More for any heebie jeebies. I'm still relatively new and this was my First SW encounter but very cautious. I'm an explorer but not taking any souvenirs with me. To each their own. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





