Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23749
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    So I did a little research, and by that I dropped this thread into an AI and it gave me all the hotspots that you guys have discussed over the last couple of years. Which honestly was just drive up and down North Nebraska 😁.

    Being the weather what it is I knew I wouldn't have a lot of outcome but I never give up! I'm just trying to check all the boxes while I'm in town and completely un chaperoned.

    I see this cute little thickie standing on a corner. I wasn't entirely sure if she was just waiting to cross the street or maybe she was looking for more. I made a right went around the block and waited for her on the other side of the intersection made eye contact and she hopped right in. Much my pleasant surprise she was exactly what I was looking for. A cute thick girl with red hair and nice boobs! Because it was during rush hour getting her back to my hotel was going to take too long so she said let's just pull around the dog track and give it to my windows are very tinted we hopped in the backseat..
    Hey man my PMs are acting a fool. Share digits if you can thanks.

  2. #23748

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Post a pic. Pretty sure who I know is going to win this one, but let's see.

    Can't believe this one was working the street. Way too fuckin good lookin. Last I heard she was a civilian living up north somewhere.

    No contact info.
    Message sent by FeedEmNutz: Hey guys lets be nostalgic and remember the golden days by postic pics of our fav avenue friends over the years. Here's a few pics of one of mine to start things off.

    Message received by Forum: Meh on that posting a pic shi+, but let me call out the girl in your pics and talk about my experiences with her. LOL. Funny crowd.

    Pics are fun and tell a story words can't. Plenty of appetite for pics, just not many willing to contribute. Sigh.

    Happy Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j.jpg‎   j1.jpg‎   j2.jpg‎  

  3. #23747

    Recently Met This Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    So I did a little research, and by that I dropped this thread into an AI and it gave me all the hotspots that you guys have discussed over the last couple of years. Which honestly was just drive up and down North Nebraska 😁.

    Being the weather what it is I knew I wouldn't have a lot of outcome but I never give up! I'm just trying to check all the boxes while I'm in town and completely un chaperoned.

    I see this cute little thickie standing on a corner. I wasn't entirely sure if she was just waiting to cross the street or maybe she was looking for more. I made a right went around the block and waited for her on the other side of the intersection made eye contact and she hopped right in. Much my pleasant surprise she was exactly what I was looking for. A cute thick girl with red hair and nice boobs! Because it was during rush hour getting her back to my hotel was going to take too long so she said let's just pull around the dog track and give it to my windows are very tinted we hopped in the backseat. She gave me one of the best most enthusiastic BBBJ's I've ever had. Given that I've already popped at least twice today it took a little bit longer for her but she never gave up! Once we were done we talked about maybe meeting up again later once I get back from St Petersburg.

    I do have digits and I'm happy to share. No pictures this time unfortunately because she has some really nice boobs. Maybe I'll get some later for why'all.
    Picked her up near Waters and gave her a ride up to Busch since I was in the middle of an errand. Fits the description, available for everything, seemed almost TGTBT but was as described by OP and had braided hair. Very cute, super friendly and only comes out for extra money to pay bills. I didn't see any signs of a habit. She really seemed more of a civilian down on her luck. No digits unfortunately.

  4. #23746

    Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Post a pic. Pretty sure who I know is going to win this one, but let's see.

    Can't believe this one was working the street. Way too fuckin good lookin. Last I heard she was a civilian living up north somewhere.

    No contact info.
    Not only was she a real hottie, she was genuinely a nice person as well, a real sweetheart.

    I used to BBFS with her all the time but she didn't want me to CIP even though I am fixed and shoot blanks. One time she was riding me cowgirl and she was really getting into it, told her I was about to come so she could jump off, but she said "me too!" And continued to grind until I blew a big load. She got her nut, jumped off and said "oops!" And laughed.

  5. #23745
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Post a pic. Pretty sure who I know is going to win this one, but let's see.

    Can't believe this one was working the street. Way too fuckin good lookin. Last I heard she was a civilian living up north somewhere.

    No contact info.
    Lo, one of my faves, she's in PA.

  6. #23744

    All Time Fav?

    Post a pic. Pretty sure who I know is going to win this one, but let's see.

    Can't believe this one was working the street. Way too fuckin good lookin. Last I heard she was a civilian living up north somewhere.

    No contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎   a1.jpg‎   a2.jpg‎  

  7. #23743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCrab  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bella's room and she ended up ripping me off. She is staying at the Alamo. Room 6.

    She had someone knock at the door when I was in the room with her. She said something came up and I had to leave. She said I could come back in an hour but she ended up not responding.

    I will never see her again. Too many times she has done something shady to me and I will never give her another chance.

    I have known her for a long time. It doesn't matter who you are she will eventually rip you off.
    Was that someone knocking on the door, a short younger white guy, usually wears a hat or has curly hair and face tattoo?

  8. #23742
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCrab  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bella's room and she ended up ripping me off. She is staying at the Alamo. Room 6.

    She had someone knock at the door when I was in the room with her. She said something came up and I had to leave. She said I could come back in an hour but she ended up not responding.

    I will never see her again. Too many times she has done something shady to me and I will never give her another chance.

    I have known her for a long time. It doesn't matter who you are she will eventually rip you off.
    Let me guide, you paid first. Let me expand on your post: Never trust ANY druggie. Never pay first. You have to be willing to leave if she insists on prepayment. I've never paid Bella first.

  9. #23741

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    The struggle is real. I was able to see her tall frame once, at a motel by Busch Gardens and enjoyed her services.
    K I'll just stop asking.

  10. #23740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Live and let live

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    No news from anyone?

    In all honesty she isn't / wasn't my favorite, but I know the struggle is real for these gals and I wish them well. If anyone knows anything please shout it out. Thanks.
    The struggle is real. I was able to see her tall frame once, at a motel by Busch Gardens and enjoyed her services.

  11. #23739
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up yesterday 7-11 and Nebraska & hillsboro. No habits that I can notice except that she like to fk!! She had a room Went at it for at least 30 min. She never rushed me. Her nipples stick out an inch or more when you suck them. Nice performance. I haven't fkd like that since I was in Cuba last may for my twice early fkn trip.

    She has digits so easy to get a hold of her. She moves around between Tampa and Polk.
    Damage was 50 well worth it.

  12. #23738

    Tall Trish

    No news from anyone?

    In all honesty she isn't / wasn't my favorite, but I know the struggle is real for these gals and I wish them well. If anyone knows anything please shout it out. Thanks.

  13. #23737
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCrab  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bella's room and she ended up ripping me off. She is staying at the Alamo. Room 6.

    She had someone knock at the door when I was in the room with her. She said something came up and I had to leave. She said I could come back in an hour but she ended up not responding.

    I will never see her again. Too many times she has done something shady to me and I will never give her another chance.

    I have known her for a long time. It doesn't matter who you are she will eventually rip you off.
    With her sores, not sure why you'd even try now. Many folks have noticed, and I can see it from the road driving past her. Which BTW, she always keep looking at me as I drive by. I know she recognized me and the car, but I'm not stopping. She was fun way back, but time drags them all down.

  14. #23736
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up yesterday 7-11 and Nebraska & hillsboro. No habits that I can notice except that she like to fk!! She had a room Went at it for at least 30 min. She never rushed me. Her nipples stick out an inch or more when you suck them. Nice performance. I haven't fkd like that since I was in Cuba last may for my twice early fkn trip.

    She has digits so easy to get a hold of her. She moves around between Tampa and Polk.
    Glad to know it went well, and a positive report.

    What was the damage for the fee?

  15. #23735

    Do not ever trust Bella!

    I went to Bella's room and she ended up ripping me off. She is staying at the Alamo. Room 6.

    She had someone knock at the door when I was in the room with her. She said something came up and I had to leave. She said I could come back in an hour but she ended up not responding.

    I will never see her again. Too many times she has done something shady to me and I will never give her another chance.

    I have known her for a long time. It doesn't matter who you are she will eventually rip you off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape