Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36008
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I would marry a girl who's taken lots of dick. I would expect that was proof she liked dick, and wouldn't stop taking my dick after I married her. I'm sure there are other married men who are members here because their wife has closed her legs permanently. I would also expect that a former provider would not be upset about my interest in other women, as a vanilla wife would be. And thirdly, as A2 said, I would prefer an experienced woman to be handling my dick; I would expect she has already done every slutty thing I could ever imagine, and is willing to do those things for me.
    Add my +1 to this too.

  2. #36007
    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever heard what happened to Anna / Joy. She was originally at Bella on gratiot then was JOA on Vandyke. She gave the best massages beginning to end.
    I've been on the search as well but haven't come across anything yet. I'll update the forum if I get any news on Anna / Joy!

  3. #36006

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Pro tip for some: learn a little bit of Chinese. From my personal experience, knowing some Mandarin might get you more than just a HE in places that typically do not. This doesn't always work, but I've had a few times where they were willing to do more. My guess is probably because they feel more comfortable around you or are impressed.
    Sure knowing a few words is impressive to them, but really they would rather be able to chat amongst themselves about you or other customers and not have you understand them. Would be helpful to be able to communicate what you want, sure, but most of them understand all the important words anyway. Unless you are immersed in the culture for years, you will never speak their language. You think things like read, read, red are confusing, they have words with 5-10 different meanings.

  4. #36005

    ****

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I would marry a girl who's taken lots of dick. I would expect that was proof she liked dick, and wouldn't stop taking my dick after I married her. I'm sure there are other married men who are members here because their wife has closed her legs permanently. I would also expect that a former provider would not be upset about my interest in other women, as a vanilla wife would be. And thirdly, as A2 said, I would prefer an experienced woman to be handling my dick; I would expect she has already done every slutty thing I could ever imagine, and is willing to do those things for me.
    Well said WinterKnight, I've always said I'd rather marry a **** than a virgin. You know what your getting.

  5. #36004

    Empire Centerline

    Anyone been to here recently? How many girls do they usually have? Who is the best to see? I'm partial to big asses, anyone there fit the bill? I was there for my first and only time at the end of November. When I walked in, I was greeted by an Asian girl in her 40's, nice fake rack and an otherwise average body. I want to say her name started with an L but my memory is fading. I didn't see any other girls so I was stuck with her. Brief massage, then down to business, which is fine by me. I left happy for under 1. 5. Is it worth a second trip?

  6. #36003

    Chinese Health Massage Vanborn

    Haven't been here in a while, but a girl at another store I was seeing for a while has recently left and isn't coming back. So I'm needing to find another go to. Anyone been here lately and if so, what are the girls like. Please PM me with any details.

  7. #36002

    Two words.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Pro tip for some: learn a little bit of Chinese. From my personal experience, knowing some Mandarin might get you more than just a HE in places that typically do not. This doesn't always work, but I've had a few times where they were willing to do more. My guess is probably because they feel more comfortable around you or are impressed.
    I was in Japan and tried to speak it and they laughed at me. They knew English and they loved to practice English! LOL. Not sure about China. My advice is two words the Chinese understand. "boom boom".

  8. #36001

    Learn a language

    BuddyHeld11,

    I have a Google translator on my cell, talk in, out pops Chinese. Works great.

  9. #36000

    Thank you. You're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Pro tip for some: learn a little bit of Chinese. From my personal experience, knowing some Mandarin might get you more than just a HE in places that typically do not. This doesn't always work, but I've had a few times where they were willing to do more. My guess is probably because they feel more comfortable around you or are impressed.
    谢35874;12290;20320;26159;23545;30340;12290;.



    谢谢。你是对的。

  10. #35999

    Learn Chinese

    Pro tip for some: learn a little bit of Chinese. From my personal experience, knowing some Mandarin might get you more than just a HE in places that typically do not. This doesn't always work, but I've had a few times where they were willing to do more. My guess is probably because they feel more comfortable around you or are impressed.

  11. #35998
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    There is a line when they turn into a pickle and they can't go back. Somewhere between developing mad skills and losing their souls.
    My experience is that they seem to have lost their ability to be intimate. Or it's just me, LOL.

  12. #35997
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup at Great Hands?
    A big Thank You to everyone who chimed in! I really appreciate all the info.

  13. #35996

    Re: Marrying a provider

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Who would ever marry a woman who has taken 1000's of dick?

    I've never understood guys who want rookies handling their junk for the rest of their lives.

    A2
    I would marry a girl who's taken lots of dick. I would expect that was proof she liked dick, and wouldn't stop taking my dick after I married her. I'm sure there are other married men who are members here because their wife has closed her legs permanently. I would also expect that a former provider would not be upset about my interest in other women, as a vanilla wife would be. And thirdly, as A2 said, I would prefer an experienced woman to be handling my dick; I would expect she has already done every slutty thing I could ever imagine, and is willing to do those things for me.

  14. #35995
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    Guess it was worth whatever I paid because whenever I think about I bust out laughing.
    Has anyone else though a masseus was rubbing her bosom on your head or thought you were giving her the signal but you were actuelly feeling up her gut? HaHA! I remember one time both of us were laughing about it!

  15. #35994
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    I cannot disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    But somewhere between 0 and 1000 I would say.
    There is a line when they turn into a pickle and they can't go back. Somewhere between developing mad skills and losing their souls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape