Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbc34  [View Original Post]
    The ultimate question is did they actually play with each other though?!
    They did not. It felt more like a teaching session with Red giving Tyla directions and encouragement for which was hot as hell!

  2. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Did a duo with both of them awhile back and what a time!
    The ultimate question is did they actually play with each other though?!

  3. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Did a duo with both of them awhile back and what a time!
    I to have seen Sexy Red multiple times and even met Mia during one visit w red. Meeting w Red was more like meeting a FWB. I have always had a great time with her. I don't get to Lansing for work anymore but may have to get there if a duo with Mia is possible. I did have a session with Tyla and Red about a year ago when Tyla 1st started and it was absolutely incredible!

  4. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both on several occasions are both are top notch providers. You can't go wrong either way, having both at the same time? Yes please, don't mind if I do. I will say Soul snatcher does have a delightful naughtiness / slutiness that I really enjoy. Red head is almost wholesome in a way? At least when I've seen her. Either way, they're both on my ATF list very near the top.
    Agreed. Did a duo with both of them awhile back and what a time!

  5. #5268

    Tyla

    So I was in Lansing a few weeks ago and found my new favorite girl Tyla! Couldn't rave about her more, cool ass chick who looks exactly like her pics. Room was at a good hotel and was super clean inside. She is thiccc and sexy af, clean smelled great and seemed completely sober and clear headed. She seems to really get into our time together and hey maybe she is a great actor so be it LOL YMMV as usual but I had a great time. She's super receptive to daty and loves her ass eaten. Great BBBJ where she will follow instructions well and didn't say no to anything I asked. She is very clear about no BBFS and I wouldn't push the issue. Again couldn't recommend her more so please treat her well so she sticks around in the area and the hobby. 200 hh 300 h and she didn't look at the clock at all! Fast comm's and she got me right in the room as soon as I got to her hotel. I'll be honest she was so good I seen her Friday when I first got to town and then seen her Sunday right before I left! Don't think I've ever went back to someone so fast!

    If you see this Tyla I want to say thank you again for an amazing couple hours!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0212.jpg‎  

  6. #5267

    Raw girls?

    Visiting for work this upcoming weekend. Any recommendations for BBFS girls? Can trade info if you are looking on the east or west coasts.

  7. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHelloThere  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Amanda is still around??

  8. #5265

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Donn15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. Used to meet up with her kinda regularly but haven't seen her in a while and can't get a hold of her.
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #5264

    Inflation imagination

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...o/215851586598

    Tries to connect with Brenda this am. I enjoy pounding a good clean bbw on occasion and a young one to boot. She quoted me hhr at 175 with 50 more for either bb or Greek. I said no, she offered to negotiate, I offered 1. 4. Negotiations promptly ended. Brenda got some bad advice I think. I'm reasonably generous in negotiations but holy schnikes. Anything over 2 has to be hot and offering something very special. YMMV. Happy hunting all you galactic flesh warriors.

  10. #5263

    Amanda

    Anyone seen her. Used to meet up with her kinda regularly but haven't seen her in a while and can't get a hold of her.

  11. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she is 5'1" to 5'3". Are the pictures her? What were her rates?
    She's taller 5. 7 or 8. 115 to 120. # expensive. Negotiable. But not a clock watcher $$.

  12. #5261

    Tall?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBobLots  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Angel. Was actually a good one. Little pricey and for that reason I won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...r/928693401241

    Enthusiastic good kisser awesome Daty. Civer FS. Good head.

    However. The extra skin baby damage was not attractive. But her vocals during daty and all were awesome. Her jerks and and wiggling made it fun.

    So if you like tall slim dark skinned women with empty boobs. Go for it.

    She was fun.
    Her ad says she is 5'1" to 5'3". Are the pictures her? What were her rates?

  13. #5260

    Tryst economy plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessi22

    What do you make of this? A fake? There are 2 reasonably priced Lansing posts on Tryst. Anyone?
    Super unlikely it is real. Several cities listed of which Lansing is one. I don't think the looks and the price. For which there is only one time option. Is real. If you try let us know!

  14. #5259

    Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessi22

    What do you make of this? A fake? There are 2 reasonably priced Lansing posts on Tryst. Anyone?

  15. #5258

    Tyla. Ultimate Flake

    Against my better judgement, I set up a time to visit Tyla (attempt number 3). We had a time and place setup, and then she ghosted. Again. Not doing that again. Go ahead and try her if you want to waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape