Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5257

    Bekka

    Has anyone been with Bekka or the friend that she rolls with? If so, how was Bekka?

  2. #5256

    Anyone got any news on Candi / asian persuasion?

    Anyone got any news on Candi / asian persuasion?

  3. #5255

    Angel

    Had a date with Angel. Was actually a good one. Little pricey and for that reason I won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...r/928693401241

    Enthusiastic good kisser awesome Daty. Civer FS. Good head.

    However. The extra skin baby damage was not attractive. But her vocals during daty and all were awesome. Her jerks and and wiggling made it fun.

    So if you like tall slim dark skinned women with empty boobs. Go for it.

    She was fun.

  4. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    She is a true unicorn. Wish there were more like her.

  5. #5253

    Tink now Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    They're referring to a different Tink then the one you posted.
    This is the one I posted about.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...b/300343436892

  6. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by RickDee  [View Original Post]
    Is this suspicious, or did she used to go by a different name? Search doesn't show up anything by the name of Sami or Sammi in Lansing, tried searching the phone number but came up with nothing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/smills1986
    Been trying to schedule for a bit. Seems good so far but difficult comms.

  7. #5251

    Jezzy J cash & dash me

    Her STG tittle is. Let this squirrel get the nut. Jezzy J, 37, with an area code of 616 xxx9156. Be warned she now plying her business in Lansing. She had poor reviews in GRapids. Last year she and her duo partner cash & dash me over $200. They were both providers I had seen before but decided to take the money and run. I'm a trusted senior poster in the GR market / forum. Jezzy pictures are old and misleading she pudgy and unattractive. She has had her share of problems with LEO in Kent County so beware. Bottum out.

  8. #5250

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Damn ad gone already. Who has number? Pm me.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berri...-/728974017939

  9. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    She used to advertise Lansing, had some great reviews, I personally had some great times with her, just getting back into the hobby and was hoping she might still be around utr, anyone have any info? Feel free to inbox.
    Man I wish, I saw her so many times. She was hot and I really enjoyed talking with her in general. I haven't heard from her in awhile now. I will also take information if anyone has it!

  10. #5248

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I was with her on Tuesday. The recent review is very accurate. She is much better looking than her photos suggest. She is very cute and sexy. She is petite and fit. Great hygiene and GFE. I did not see any evidence of a black eye and she did not bring that up. I almost didn't go through with it based on the photos, but I am very glad I did. Highly recommend.
    I also seen her when she had her black eye. Beautiful body, love her tit's and nips. Ate her ass and pussy. She does enjoy and had an orgasm while in miss position. Trys to get 250 and says that seems to much in Lansing. Gave her 150. Good time.

  11. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightridr48  [View Original Post]
    I was able to set up an appointment with her for early this morning. Communication was great she was running behind due to family matters not double booking and even with that communication was great. She offered to reschedule if I need see to but I had the time and I wanted to see for myself based on the reports here and her pics STG. Incall was a nice hotel with a clean room. She was very easy to talk to and made sure I was at ease the whole time. She is probably 40 ish with great ass and her tits are smaller but perky considering she is a more mature provider. I struggle at times to keep hard as I am a little older myself but she was a trooper and made sure to do everything she could including a toy show to keep me going. I know there have been some naysayers calling out white knighting and we all know that YMMV with all providers but I am looking forward to another meeting with her and would recommend based off of my experience. We all like different flavors and this one checks my boxes. If future visits are not good I will report that also but I doubt it will happen, I feel like we have a gem in this one. It has been reported that she can be hard to set an appointment with since she takes her ad down once her schedule is full. I would recommend searching sexy redhead early mornings in the beginning of the week and set something up. I set my appointment on Monday for Wednesday morning. I know some don't have that kind of advanced timing but if you do I don't think you will regret it.
    Thank you for the excellent report. I too am older and have occasional stiff issues. I'll definitely have to see her when I'm back in town. Thanks again.

  12. #5246

    Sami?

    Is this suspicious, or did she used to go by a different name? Search doesn't show up anything by the name of Sami or Sammi in Lansing, tried searching the phone number but came up with nothing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/smills1986

  13. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she'll be anywhere, unless she was released yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...n/138898505691
    They're referring to a different Tink then the one you posted.

  14. #5244

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcd02  [View Original Post]
    She said she'll be in okemos Thurs and Friday this week.
    Don't think she'll be anywhere, unless she was released yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...n/138898505691

  15. #5243

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcd02  [View Original Post]
    She said she'll be in okemos Thurs and Friday this week.
    I was with her on Tuesday. The recent review is very accurate. She is much better looking than her photos suggest. She is very cute and sexy. She is petite and fit. Great hygiene and GFE. I did not see any evidence of a black eye and she did not bring that up. I almost didn't go through with it based on the photos, but I am very glad I did. Highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape