Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 5512
-
03-11-26 20:37 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 39They did not. It felt more like a teaching session with Red giving Tyla directions and encouragement for which was hot as hell!
Originally Posted by Dbc34
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 17:18 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 36The ultimate question is did they actually play with each other though?!
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:21 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 39I to have seen Sexy Red multiple times and even met Mia during one visit w red. Meeting w Red was more like meeting a FWB. I have always had a great time with her. I don't get to Lansing for work anymore but may have to get there if a duo with Mia is possible. I did have a session with Tyla and Red about a year ago when Tyla 1st started and it was absolutely incredible!
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 10:21 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 195Agreed. Did a duo with both of them awhile back and what a time!
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 23:26 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 219Tyla
So I was in Lansing a few weeks ago and found my new favorite girl Tyla! Couldn't rave about her more, cool ass chick who looks exactly like her pics. Room was at a good hotel and was super clean inside. She is thiccc and sexy af, clean smelled great and seemed completely sober and clear headed. She seems to really get into our time together and hey maybe she is a great actor so be it LOL YMMV as usual but I had a great time. She's super receptive to daty and loves her ass eaten. Great BBBJ where she will follow instructions well and didn't say no to anything I asked. She is very clear about no BBFS and I wouldn't push the issue. Again couldn't recommend her more so please treat her well so she sticks around in the area and the hobby. 200 hh 300 h and she didn't look at the clock at all! Fast comm's and she got me right in the room as soon as I got to her hotel. I'll be honest she was so good I seen her Friday when I first got to town and then seen her Sunday right before I left! Don't think I've ever went back to someone so fast!
If you see this Tyla I want to say thank you again for an amazing couple hours!
-
03-10-26 12:04 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 26Raw girls?
Visiting for work this upcoming weekend. Any recommendations for BBFS girls? Can trade info if you are looking on the east or west coasts.
-
03-08-26 13:10 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 100Amanda is still around??
Originally Posted by WellHelloThere
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 12:40 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 102Amanda
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Donn15
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 14:37 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 75Inflation imagination
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...o/215851586598
Tries to connect with Brenda this am. I enjoy pounding a good clean bbw on occasion and a young one to boot. She quoted me hhr at 175 with 50 more for either bb or Greek. I said no, she offered to negotiate, I offered 1. 4. Negotiations promptly ended. Brenda got some bad advice I think. I'm reasonably generous in negotiations but holy schnikes. Anything over 2 has to be hot and offering something very special. YMMV. Happy hunting all you galactic flesh warriors.
-
03-07-26 00:57 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 34Amanda
Anyone seen her. Used to meet up with her kinda regularly but haven't seen her in a while and can't get a hold of her.
-
03-05-26 18:01 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 100She's taller 5. 7 or 8. 115 to 120. # expensive. Negotiable. But not a clock watcher $$.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 23:40 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 1262Tall?
Her ad says she is 5'1" to 5'3". Are the pictures her? What were her rates?
Originally Posted by JustBobLots
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 21:54 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 225Tryst economy plan
Super unlikely it is real. Several cities listed of which Lansing is one. I don't think the looks and the price. For which there is only one time option. Is real. If you try let us know!
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:20 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 480Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/jessi22
What do you make of this? A fake? There are 2 reasonably priced Lansing posts on Tryst. Anyone?
-
03-01-26 08:46 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 20Tyla. Ultimate Flake
Against my better judgement, I set up a time to visit Tyla (attempt number 3). We had a time and place setup, and then she ghosted. Again. Not doing that again. Go ahead and try her if you want to waste your time.











Reply With Quote




