Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 8730
-
03-11-26 18:32 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 525Doesn't even get on the bed with you during the "massage" which is just her running her hands all over you. She'll babble on incessantly about other girls who have worked in the past and ask if you ever saw them. I had to come down to the end of the bed for the BJ which she did from off the bed. I couldn't get very good penetration during FS because of how round she is. Went soft pretty quick. I wanted to leave at that point but she insisted on trying to get me off. She was finally able to get me off with a HJ. Save your money.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:01 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 335You should definitely try, you may even like her, who knows.
At least she's friendly, not a drug user, likes to chat, not a clock watcher (you spend an hour with her for hh price).
I visited with her 4 and a half years ago. Yes, she does give you an amateurish massage, but that didn't bother me.
I just like them younger so for that reason I won't see her again, but I enjoyed my time with her way more than with certain latinas who were very cold and mechanical.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 19:57 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 144I've reviewed her before. Photos are from 15-20 years ago, 30+ pounds ago, shaped like a barrel. Insists on a "massage" which is just a strange rub but wants to hear how good it is. Freaks out if you try to deviate from her routine. I'd Skip that Game if I were you, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 18:03 #8487Regular Member

Posts: 28Thanks
Appreciate updates. Hell I'm 70 might go for it will report back.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 17:52 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Karla aka Ava aka Carla
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Karla aka Ava aka Carla.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Lots of reviews as well as on the T site dating back to 2009. Phone is a Verizon Android registered to a Karla. Looks like she might be 63.
She supposedly deleted her ads each day, so this link should show hers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
203-XXX-6567
Note: USASG likes to add periods to posted links. If they don’t work in posts when clicked, check if there is an added period at the end in the address bar.
-
03-10-26 17:35 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 693Karla
Pics are really old. Several reviews of her in this forum.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 17:02 #8484Regular Member

Posts: 28Recent info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h.../158898213699. I Assume not 49 but me neither. Any recent experience? Thanks.
-
03-08-26 21:14 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 1533Post 8222 - Ashley
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Yeap I only had the intel on Ashley at the time. Wasn't interested in a doubles with her just Megan. No biggie this was a different location in New Haven. Apt actually looked cleaner this time around though still cluttered.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 18:24 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 551Megan & Ashley
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
See post 8222. That's the response I got when I asked about them not long ago. Bravo responded then also.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:51 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 982Too bad for those that got ripped off. Years ago I met the bigger one (Ashley?) the one in the pic leaning on the bed, she's gross, the apartment was disgusting, but we've all been in the spot I was in. It was late, I was there, I was disgusted with myself, so I gave it all I had. I will give credit to her, she took an absolute pounding. Not sure if it was because she was as repulsive as she is but I couldn't bust and gave a great performance and to her credit she took it. I was recently intrigued by the little one cause I like a chick that'll take it in the ass. But clearly it won't be either of these skanky thief's.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 14:53 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashley and two others in the bathroom
Those 3 girls are total scammers, days time starts when you walk in, then they go into the bathroom to smoke Cr-ck, 15 min goes by and they come in and out waste more time then says time is up. You have to go. Total scum of the earth; as long as they have money for C-ack that's all they want, and money from guys that they continually rip off They are out of their minds in that White House They are going to get theirs soon I'll bet.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 13:03 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 335Ashley
It is indeed surprising to hear this from you, but if it helps, I also met with Ashley 5 years ago when I didn't know better. It was probably at the same apartment you described, close to Yale Bowl. I've been trying to shake the memories of that encounter ever since, although there was no one else involved at the time.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 10:18 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 693No offense, but.
I could have sworn that I've seen negative posts in this forum about these two awhile ago, which is why I've been ignoring their ads since then. However, it's good that you called them out again to remind us (sorry, that you got taken.).
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 07:08 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 625Honesty
We have all been there! Thank you for your honesty and helping us all.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 11:19 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 1533Blacklisted - Megan & Ashley - Ripoff
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578











Reply With Quote





