Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 8737
-
03-08-26 18:24 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 552Megan & Ashley
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
See post 8222. That's the response I got when I asked about them not long ago. Bravo responded then also.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:51 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 982Too bad for those that got ripped off. Years ago I met the bigger one (Ashley?) the one in the pic leaning on the bed, she's gross, the apartment was disgusting, but we've all been in the spot I was in. It was late, I was there, I was disgusted with myself, so I gave it all I had. I will give credit to her, she took an absolute pounding. Not sure if it was because she was as repulsive as she is but I couldn't bust and gave a great performance and to her credit she took it. I was recently intrigued by the little one cause I like a chick that'll take it in the ass. But clearly it won't be either of these skanky thief's.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 14:53 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashley and two others in the bathroom
Those 3 girls are total scammers, days time starts when you walk in, then they go into the bathroom to smoke Cr-ck, 15 min goes by and they come in and out waste more time then says time is up. You have to go. Total scum of the earth; as long as they have money for C-ack that's all they want, and money from guys that they continually rip off They are out of their minds in that White House They are going to get theirs soon I'll bet.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 13:03 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 335Ashley
It is indeed surprising to hear this from you, but if it helps, I also met with Ashley 5 years ago when I didn't know better. It was probably at the same apartment you described, close to Yale Bowl. I've been trying to shake the memories of that encounter ever since, although there was no one else involved at the time.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 10:18 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 693No offense, but.
I could have sworn that I've seen negative posts in this forum about these two awhile ago, which is why I've been ignoring their ads since then. However, it's good that you called them out again to remind us (sorry, that you got taken.).
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 07:08 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 625Honesty
We have all been there! Thank you for your honesty and helping us all.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 11:19 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 1539Blacklisted - Megan & Ashley - Ripoff
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578
-
03-05-26 22:37 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 1235I've always seen anything BB as your mileage may vary. Some offer it if under an influence, others when they're having a slow day. Some will deny if they have a full day ahead as to not stink of jizz.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Nothing is guaranteed.
-
03-05-26 19:23 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 1539I did when I saw her less than two weeks ago. Maybe she switched to just regulars getting extras. I've gotten it everytime since the first time I saw her last year.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 19:17 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 527Are you still getting BBFS from her? You had posted about her in Hartford bareback girls but when I saw her she wouldn't even do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:14 #8472Regular Member

Posts: 28Former Monika melons
https://tryst.link/escort/maturemichaelamichaels. Anyone see in last few years. Been 10+ since I ventured was fun! Curious now!!
-
02-27-26 18:29 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 335Milford Asians
I first have to say that I haven't seen anyone since early November so maybe I exaggerate a little bit.
I just played the Asian lottery and boy, was I lucky.
The number on STG ends with 2355, you can find the ad in multiple locations, no surprise, as you know.
The customer service provided by the booker was excellent, and the girl I met was absolutely top notch, most likely in her 30's, possibly early 40's.
She was really good looking, thin, beautiful skin, super clean (shaved), friendly, willing to please and be pleased. I strongly recommend, she speaks a little English, and she said she's going back to NYC in a few days. I can't wait to see her again, if she comes back.
-
02-26-26 11:12 #8470Regular Member

Posts: 28Kelly
Anyone seen Kelly East Haven lately? Hoping she's healthy or putting on some weight? Thanks.
-
02-25-26 11:55 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 1539Emerald
Yeap she's been good to me. Likes her coffee extra extra sweet. Keeps her sweet I suppose. Time management isn't her strongest aspect. Just be aware of that. She won't rush you, just be mindful of the time. Dates might start lining up. She's been calmer since she went solo.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
203-XXX-4702.
-
02-25-26 11:44 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 223Emerald
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...c/217921662297
She's at Motel 6 in Branford until tomorrow hit her up if you're looking for incall she's a good time. She may want you to bring her a coffee so if you're a gentleman feel free to ask her she's a sweetheart.











Reply With Quote





