Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 582 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8498

    What's the details?


  2. #8497

    Any intel on this one?

    Anyone sampled her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...-/269795611156
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Milford.jpg‎  

  3. #8496

    Local Talent

    Afternoon Gents,

    I will be visiting the area next week for the first time and would love to meet some local talent. I prefer white girls. Out calls would be ideal but I can travel a little. RTFF now and seeing the reviews. Curious who you'd recommend or better yet, avoid. PM is fine too. Stay safe out there.

  4. #8495

    Re: Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...c/358216030208

    Tried meeting up with this one last night. Exchange texts. Got rates and location. Informed I was outside upon arrival. Didn't get an answer so tried calling. She says she's almost ready and give her a minute. Then texts back she's feeling under the weather and asks to reschedule. I go back on skip and there's another ad up an hour after I leave. Doubt I'll try again but was wondering if she's even legit. These broads really act as if the service is free and they're doing me a favor. Oh well. On to the next.
    That’s Tina. She has reviews. She was working with Kat/Mandy and had previously worked with Daleth/Lexxxi (top 3 bj girl).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...9/635163202634
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...c/358216030208
    959-XXX-5590
    860-XXX-7743
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6247.jpg‎   IMG_6248.jpg‎   IMG_6249.jpg‎   IMG_6250.jpg‎   IMG_6251.jpg‎  

    IMG_6252.jpg‎   IMG_6253.jpg‎   IMG_6254.jpg‎  

  5. #8494

    Is this one real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...c/358216030208

    Tried meeting up with this one last night. Exchange texts. Got rates and location. Informed I was outside upon arrival. Didn't get an answer so tried calling. She says she's almost ready and give her a minute. Then texts back she's feeling under the weather and asks to reschedule. I go back on skip and there's another ad up an hour after I leave. Doubt I'll try again but was wondering if she's even legit. These broads really act as if the service is free and they're doing me a favor. Oh well. On to the next.

  6. #8493

    Back door adventures

    Older GILF. Came as advertised 50 plus BBW, back door open for fun. Older than expected and unattractive.

    GFE, dfk, BBBJ, Cfs, daty, msog and water sports. $$$ HR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/288583600149

    Pipe cleaner Spanish Mami. Hosts at a motel chubby with nice tits. Spoke Spanish offered her ass as the appetizer.

    Dfk, daty, BBBJ, Cfs, anal and water sports $$ hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...c/358216030208

    Beautiful dark chocolate- lfk, daty, Cfs, bbbf cim, Greek. Ala cart. 6 BBBJ and $. 5 anal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/450759120736

    Marie. Pair of older bolt ons. Body worn with age she enjoys what she likes and takes a pounding in all 3 holes.

    BBBJ, Cfs, anal msog $. 5 HR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/576127014630

  7. #8492
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    Spot on, like 100% my experience down to every detail. She insisted on trying to get me off twice, as I'm probably 15-20 years younger than her which was incredible difficult due to appearance, babbling, and the roundness.
    I could have fallen asleep during her massage. Not from relaxation, from her boring me to sleep.

  8. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't even get on the bed with you during the "massage" which is just her running her hands all over you. She'll babble on incessantly about other girls who have worked in the past and ask if you ever saw them. I had to come down to the end of the bed for the BJ which she did from off the bed. I couldn't get very good penetration during FS because of how round she is. Went soft pretty quick. I wanted to leave at that point but she insisted on trying to get me off. She was finally able to get me off with a HJ. Save your money.
    Spot on, like 100% my experience down to every detail. She insisted on trying to get me off twice, as I'm probably 15-20 years younger than her which was incredible difficult due to appearance, babbling, and the roundness.

  9. #8490
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before. Photos are from 15-20 years ago, 30+ pounds ago, shaped like a barrel. Insists on a "massage" which is just a strange rub but wants to hear how good it is. Freaks out if you try to deviate from her routine. I'd Skip that Game if I were you, but to each their own.
    Doesn't even get on the bed with you during the "massage" which is just her running her hands all over you. She'll babble on incessantly about other girls who have worked in the past and ask if you ever saw them. I had to come down to the end of the bed for the BJ which she did from off the bed. I couldn't get very good penetration during FS because of how round she is. Went soft pretty quick. I wanted to leave at that point but she insisted on trying to get me off. She was finally able to get me off with a HJ. Save your money.

  10. #8489
    You should definitely try, you may even like her, who knows.

    At least she's friendly, not a drug user, likes to chat, not a clock watcher (you spend an hour with her for hh price).

    I visited with her 4 and a half years ago. Yes, she does give you an amateurish massage, but that didn't bother me.

    I just like them younger so for that reason I won't see her again, but I enjoyed my time with her way more than with certain latinas who were very cold and mechanical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate updates. Hell I'm 70 might go for it will report back.

  11. #8488
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate updates. Hell I'm 70 might go for it will report back.
    I've reviewed her before. Photos are from 15-20 years ago, 30+ pounds ago, shaped like a barrel. Insists on a "massage" which is just a strange rub but wants to hear how good it is. Freaks out if you try to deviate from her routine. I'd Skip that Game if I were you, but to each their own.

  12. #8487

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Karla aka Ava aka Carla.

    Lots of reviews as well as on the T site dating back to 2009. Phone is a Verizon Android registered to a Karla. Looks like she might be 63.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-6567
    Appreciate updates. Hell I'm 70 might go for it will report back.

  13. #8486

    Re: Karla aka Ava aka Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/158898213699 I Assume not 49 but me neither. Any recent experience? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Pics are really old. Several reviews of her in this forum.
    Karla aka Ava aka Carla.

    Lots of reviews as well as on the T site dating back to 2009. Phone is a Verizon Android registered to a Karla. Looks like she might be 63.

    She supposedly deleted her ads each day, so this link should show hers.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-6567

    Note: USASG likes to add periods to posted links. If they don’t work in posts when clicked, check if there is an added period at the end in the address bar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6062.jpg‎   IMG_6063.jpeg‎   IMG_4670.jpg‎   IMG_4669.jpg‎  

  14. #8485

    Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h.../158898213699. I Assume not 49 but me neither. Any recent experience? Thanks.
    Pics are really old. Several reviews of her in this forum.

  15. #8484

    Recent info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h.../158898213699. I Assume not 49 but me neither. Any recent experience? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape