Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 582 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8473
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Yeap she's been good to me. Likes her coffee extra extra sweet. Keeps her sweet I suppose. Time management isn't her strongest aspect. Just be aware of that. She won't rush you, just be mindful of the time. Dates might start lining up. She's been calmer since she went solo.

    203-XXX-4702.
    Are you still getting BBFS from her? You had posted about her in Hartford bareback girls but when I saw her she wouldn't even do BBBJ.

  2. #8472

    Former Monika melons

    https://tryst.link/escort/maturemichaelamichaels. Anyone see in last few years. Been 10+ since I ventured was fun! Curious now!!

  3. #8471

    Milford Asians

    I first have to say that I haven't seen anyone since early November so maybe I exaggerate a little bit.

    I just played the Asian lottery and boy, was I lucky.

    The number on STG ends with 2355, you can find the ad in multiple locations, no surprise, as you know.

    The customer service provided by the booker was excellent, and the girl I met was absolutely top notch, most likely in her 30's, possibly early 40's.

    She was really good looking, thin, beautiful skin, super clean (shaved), friendly, willing to please and be pleased. I strongly recommend, she speaks a little English, and she said she's going back to NYC in a few days. I can't wait to see her again, if she comes back.

  4. #8470

    Kelly

    Anyone seen Kelly East Haven lately? Hoping she's healthy or putting on some weight? Thanks.

  5. #8469

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...c/217921662297

    She's at Motel 6 in Branford until tomorrow hit her up if you're looking for incall she's a good time. She may want you to bring her a coffee so if you're a gentleman feel free to ask her she's a sweetheart.
    Yeap she's been good to me. Likes her coffee extra extra sweet. Keeps her sweet I suppose. Time management isn't her strongest aspect. Just be aware of that. She won't rush you, just be mindful of the time. Dates might start lining up. She's been calmer since she went solo.

    203-XXX-4702.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5859.jpg‎   IMG_5712.jpg‎   IMG_5713.jpg‎   IMG_5714.jpg‎   IMG_5715.jpg‎  

    IMG_5716.jpg‎  

  6. #8468

    Emerald

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...c/217921662297

    She's at Motel 6 in Branford until tomorrow hit her up if you're looking for incall she's a good time. She may want you to bring her a coffee so if you're a gentleman feel free to ask her she's a sweetheart.

  7. #8467

    Accuracy of her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Kassie Kat

    Heres her stg ads
    [URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-haven/female-escorts?area%5B%5D=AVON&area%5B%5D=BERLINCTAIR&area%5B%5D=BFIELD&area%5B%5D=BDR&area%5B%5D=BRISTOLAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=CANTON&area%5B%5D=CHESHIRECTAIR&area%5B%5D=CLINTONAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=CROMWELLCTAIR&area%5B%5D=DXR-DANBURY&area%5B%5D=DERBYCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GON&area%5B%5D=EASTWINDSORCTAIR&area%5B%5D=ENFIELDCTAIR&area%5B%5D=FFD&area%5B%5D=FARMINGTONCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GLASTONBURYCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GORTON&area%5B%5D=GREENWICHCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GROTON&area%5B%5D=GUILDFORDAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=HAMDENCTAIR&area%5B%5D=BDL&area%5B%5D=KILLINGLY&area%5B%5D=LYRD&area%5B%5D=MANCHCT&area%5B%5D=MANSFIELD&area%5B%5D=MERIDENAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=HFD
    Are her phots taken recently or did she post her ads with photos about 10 years ago?

  8. #8466

    Been a while

    Hey guys. Its been a while. But I'm climbing back into the hobby. Figured I'd get my feet wet with an easy one. Anybody see the milford Asians lately? The normal advi typically used to use is not there anymore. Thanks guys.

    DMF.

  9. #8465
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Hartford bareback girls section and search on Cassie. Somewhat mixed reviews though good enough that I made an inquiry. Texts were positive enough, just haven't pulled the trigger.
    Her name is Chrissy / Krissy. I always forget the spelling. She's very sweet. Though I would offer that the photos are slightly more flattering than in-person, but she's safe, clean, and a good time. Donations are reasonable.

  10. #8464

    Cassie

    Check out the Hartford bareback girls section and search on Cassie. Somewhat mixed reviews though good enough that I made an inquiry. Texts were positive enough, just haven't pulled the trigger.

  11. #8463

  12. #8462
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Kassie Kat

    Heres her stg ads
    [URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-haven/female-escorts?area%5B%5D=AVON&area%5B%5D=BERLINCTAIR&area%5B%5D=BFIELD&area%5B%5D=BDR&area%5B%5D=BRISTOLAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=CANTON&area%5B%5D=CHESHIRECTAIR&area%5B%5D=CLINTONAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=CROMWELLCTAIR&area%5B%5D=DXR-DANBURY&area%5B%5D=DERBYCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GON&area%5B%5D=EASTWINDSORCTAIR&area%5B%5D=ENFIELDCTAIR&area%5B%5D=FFD&area%5B%5D=FARMINGTONCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GLASTONBURYCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GORTON&area%5B%5D=GREENWICHCTAIR&area%5B%5D=GROTON&area%5B%5D=GUILDFORDAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=HAMDENCTAIR&area%5B%5D=BDL&area%5B%5D=KILLINGLY&area%5B%5D=LYRD&area%5B%5D=MANCHCT&area%5B%5D=MANSFIELD&area%5B%5D=MERIDENAIRPORT&area%5B%5D=HFD-
    She needs to get a razor. Too much screening, never send a deposit, I'd pass.

  13. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by VicMackey19  [View Original Post]
    Based on all the reports, I can only say that she must be the very definition of YMMV. I had a good time with her. Found her to be sweet, accomodating, and attractive. The arms werent anything out of the ordinary for a woman of her age that has lost a lot of weight, and didn't bother me in the slightest. Habits were neither indulged nor discussed while I was there. I can see her not being everyone's cup of tea, especially if you are in a hurry as she likes to talk, and is very cautious (bordering on paranoid) with new clients. But for me, she's a zero hesitation repeat until I see some of the stuff you guys have first hand. Puppy was cute too.
    Asked me for a pic of me and I said no. So didn't get to meet her. Wanted to, but I'm not sending a pic of me to anyone LOL.

  14. #8460

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Kassie Kat

    Heres her stg ads
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-3317
    Thanks gents for the info. Cross her off!

  15. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    There's a period at the end of the URL: https://tryst.link/escort/4ukassie - still works.
    Good call. Fixed my post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape