This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Regular Member

Posts: 28
Thanks
Appreciate updates. Hell I'm 70 might go for it will report back.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Re: Karla aka Ava aka Carla

Originally Posted by
Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Pics are really old. Several reviews of her in this forum.
Karla aka Ava aka Carla.
Lots of reviews as well as on the T site dating back to 2009. Phone is a Verizon Android registered to a Karla. Looks like she might be 63.
She supposedly deleted her ads each day, so this link should show hers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
203-XXX-6567
Note: USASG likes to add periods to posted links. If they don’t work in posts when clicked, check if there is an added period at the end in the address bar.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 693
Karla
Pics are really old. Several reviews of her in this forum.
-
Regular Member

Posts: 28
Recent info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h.../158898213699. I Assume not 49 but me neither. Any recent experience? Thanks.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Post 8222 - Ashley

Originally Posted by
Stickman55
[View Original Post]
See post 8222. That's the response I got when I asked about them not long ago. Bravo responded then also.

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I can't remember the name she used before. I went to her place when she was in Fair Haven. Neighborhood was sketch and she had me wait. She came out and got me. Wasn't a looker, but I just went with it. She lived on the 3rd floor I think. Got to her door, she opened it and said someone else lives there but is cool with what she does. Looking Inside looked like a hoarder. At that point, "I forgot my wallet in my car". I never went back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210
475-XXX-7677

Originally Posted by
Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Thanks. In addition I got other feedback that she is essentially a slob. Unless I had heard otherwise, I had no intention on seeing her. Has the usual flags that give you pause. Serial Poster, never changes her ad (lazy) and very lo res blurry confirmation pictures when asked.
For some reason she made me think of the chick in West Haven from Backpage era. You could only fuck her in the yard of whatever place she was living and was dirt cheap. I think she insisted on doing it in the yard! White, 30's, kind of dumpy but not an overall fat sh*t. Seniors on here will probably remember her.
Yeap I only had the intel on Ashley at the time. Wasn't interested in a doubles with her just Megan. No biggie this was a different location in New Haven. Apt actually looked cleaner this time around though still cluttered.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 551
Megan & Ashley

Originally Posted by
Legecy
[View Original Post]
We have all been there! Thank you for your honesty and helping us all.

Originally Posted by
Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
I could have sworn that I've seen negative posts in this forum about these two awhile ago, which is why I've been ignoring their ads since then. However, it's good that you called them out again to remind us (sorry, that you got taken.).
See post 8222. That's the response I got when I asked about them not long ago. Bravo responded then also.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 982

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
Too bad for those that got ripped off. Years ago I met the bigger one (Ashley?) the one in the pic leaning on the bed, she's gross, the apartment was disgusting, but we've all been in the spot I was in. It was late, I was there, I was disgusted with myself, so I gave it all I had. I will give credit to her, she took an absolute pounding. Not sure if it was because she was as repulsive as she is but I couldn't bust and gave a great performance and to her credit she took it. I was recently intrigued by the little one cause I like a chick that'll take it in the ass. But clearly it won't be either of these skanky thief's.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 304
Ashley and two others in the bathroom

Originally Posted by
ArviK88
[View Original Post]
It is indeed surprising to hear this from you, but if it helps, I also met with Ashley 5 years ago when I didn't know better. It was probably at the same apartment you described, close to Yale Bowl. I've been trying to shake the memories of that encounter ever since, although there was no one else involved at the time.
Those 3 girls are total scammers, days time starts when you walk in, then they go into the bathroom to smoke Cr-ck, 15 min goes by and they come in and out waste more time then says time is up. You have to go. Total scum of the earth; as long as they have money for C-ack that's all they want, and money from guys that they continually rip off They are out of their minds in that White House They are going to get theirs soon I'll bet.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 335
Ashley
It is indeed surprising to hear this from you, but if it helps, I also met with Ashley 5 years ago when I didn't know better. It was probably at the same apartment you described, close to Yale Bowl. I've been trying to shake the memories of that encounter ever since, although there was no one else involved at the time.

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578
-
Senior Member

Posts: 693
No offense, but.

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578
I could have sworn that I've seen negative posts in this forum about these two awhile ago, which is why I've been ignoring their ads since then. However, it's good that you called them out again to remind us (sorry, that you got taken.).
-
Senior Member

Posts: 625
Honesty

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578
We have all been there! Thank you for your honesty and helping us all.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Blacklisted - Megan & Ashley - Ripoff
Megan (Meghan) is the one in red and is about 30+ lbs heavier than her pics. Ashley (Ashleigh) is the other pics but are very old and she now looks terrible instead of just homely.
A regular delayed me so I left and sought out something else on impulse. This story is my failure. I had gone to see Ashley years ago in her better looking days but bailed on way to her apt bc I got sketched but I saw reviews saying she was legit so I sought out her friend Megan. Internal flag. Noticed later that there is a guy on the bed in Megan's red lingerie pic. Flag. Ad says "new number" flag. Comms were ok. I arrived early to check out the area. She had me wait 3 min past schedule. I noticed a black hoodie guy walking and sit down in front of a brick apt complex that was the address Megan gave me. Flag. I mentioned the hoodie guy and she said it was her neighbor. He then got up and walk down the street. She then gave me directions to her actual location nearby at the back of a White House first floor with red door. She let me in. The studio apt was cluttered. Ashley walked in the bathroom. Megan started undressing. She has more weight on but still looked decent. Wanted to take care of biz. I was hesitant but didn't want to walk. My mistake. Went to kiss but she doesn't allow but on neck ok. Sucked on her tits while she was giving a HJ. Said she doesn't give a BJ bc her mouth is sore and didn't want to fuck. Flag. Said Ashley was the one handling the phone and not her fault. She asked if I had more money. Flag. I said no. She went and talked to Ashley multiple times. She then said fine she'll do everything this one time. Flag. She was then looking for protection and lube. Overheard Ashley talking to a guy on the phone. Wondering at this point if this is a setup and delays. She got on the couch and just as we were about to start, knocks on the door. I know the drill. I dress. She "asks" who it is. She tells me it's the "owner". She goes in the bathroom to dress. Ashley opens the door. The black dude in the hoodie comes in and stares at me. I finished putting on my shoes and got up. Megan then says sorry, you have to go. I leave.
I own this one. I wasn't in a proper mindset and chose to ignore the flags. I may post as an embarrassment to myself but more importantly to warn others. It is sad though reading the board on rip offs and these girls would rather do this than generate regulars. Bery short sighted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/186315094665
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e&weightType=l
203-XXX-5578
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1234

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I did when I saw her less than two weeks ago. Maybe she switched to just regulars getting extras. I've gotten it everytime since the first time I saw her last year.
I've always seen anything BB as your mileage may vary. Some offer it if under an influence, others when they're having a slow day. Some will deny if they have a full day ahead as to not stink of jizz.
Nothing is guaranteed.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1533

Originally Posted by
LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Are you still getting BBFS from her? You had posted about her in Hartford bareback girls but when I saw her she wouldn't even do BBBJ.
I did when I saw her less than two weeks ago. Maybe she switched to just regulars getting extras. I've gotten it everytime since the first time I saw her last year.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 524

Originally Posted by
DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Yeap she's been good to me. Likes her coffee extra extra sweet. Keeps her sweet I suppose. Time management isn't her strongest aspect. Just be aware of that. She won't rush you, just be mindful of the time. Dates might start lining up. She's been calmer since she went solo.
203-XXX-4702.
Are you still getting BBFS from her? You had posted about her in Hartford bareback girls but when I saw her she wouldn't even do BBBJ.