Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 33053
-
03-05-26 09:31 #31493Senior Member

Posts: 693Mila in Waterbury
I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:24 #31492Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: Mila
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
I never saw her but did contact her awhile back to inquire about BBBJCIM. She was a real nasty bich.
-
03-04-26 23:47 #31491Regular Member

Posts: 9Ukrainian Princess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/770598215708
Anybody seen this one? Couldn't find any reports.
-
03-04-26 21:00 #31490Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Mila
Originally Posted by Underdoggy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
860-XXX-5312
-
03-04-26 19:02 #31489Senior Member

Posts: 356See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.
Originally Posted by Underdoggy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 18:44 #31488Senior Member

Posts: 356She just had a bad review is Springfield. Check there.
Originally Posted by Underdoggy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 17:58 #31487Senior Member

Posts: 663Replied for redhead
Quoted 150,200, 250. A bit on high side so asked for conf pic. Trying to see if there's any midsection damage. On the fence.
.
Originally Posted by HCanyon9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 17:32 #31486Senior Member

Posts: 1533Her ad now says 181 lbs. Just comparing what I remember from her current pics to before. I actually don't remember her tits as it was a while back. It'm sure her tits are nice now but not worth the lifelong cost to engage her imo.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 05:13 #31485Senior Member

Posts: 982Is she no longer 110 lbs. Did she gain or is she now more like a 90 lb skin covered rack of bones with fried egg tiddies?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 05:06 #31484Senior Member

Posts: 982She's got a great body. To me she look just screams that she's got a bit of hood attitude & is prop got a posse of unsavory guys working with her. I have no clue, I could be completely wrong. That's just the sense I get.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 00:52 #31483Regular Member

Posts: 13Tgtbt
Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
-
03-03-26 21:14 #31482Senior Member

Posts: 356I believe she went by Nayla. Or Nyla. Check the Hartford or Waterbury reviews.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 21:13 #31481Senior Member

Posts: 1533Nyee aka Nylah aka Yvette - Waterbury
Nyee (Nye) aka Nylah aka Yvette per cashapp. Her phone is a Tmobile iPhone registered to an Daniel. Yvette’s real age appears to be 38.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
I have not seen. Search waterbury for Nylah. Enough for me to not be interested.
Adding pics. Thanks for adding number to help.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n&weightType=l
203-XXX-3550
-
03-03-26 18:44 #31480Senior Member

Posts: 43Any intel on her in Waterbury number is 203-XXX-3550 can't seem to find any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...3/067222014381
-
03-03-26 13:54 #31479Senior Member

Posts: 75That sucks, I must have missed the sumo chick.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
I've been going to the wethersfield spot for quite some time now and the talent has been a big step up since a couple years ago. I agree with the other poster though that a certain side of the motel is way better than the other though. For 130/ HH its really hard to best the consistency of experience and quality of lady at that spot though.









Reply With Quote






