Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 37351
-
03-03-26 19:42 #36076Senior Member

Posts: 147Table Shower
Of the places on the FS List, which places have a table shower? From looking at past reports and my own experiences, M1 and Empire are the only two places with table showers. Is that accurate, or are there other table shower places?
-
03-03-26 11:11 #36075Senior Member

Posts: 427Great hands and Empire
I've gotten good massage at both of these and given the full time allotment.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 09:09 #36074Senior Member

Posts: 195Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 00:26 #36073Senior Member

Posts: 427Blissful massage
Has anyone seen her?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...917533546.html
-
03-02-26 18:34 #36072Senior Member

Posts: 59Saigon
Swung by Saigon while on a trip. Walked in without an appointment and saw a cute Latina in the kitchen area requesting her. Met with Carmen who is a nice slim / thick woman in her 20's. Opted 30 minutes for $. 6 and 10 min the negotiations begin while still on my front.
She's an attractive woman with quite a bit of baby damage that was noticed afterwards.
No FS to be found, but CBJ was available. She started with $2. 2 and wanted to stick with $1. 8 for nude BJ but I had only brought an extra $1. 6. It was accepted grudgingly. Couple minutes and it was over. Even though I'm an out of towner I probably wouldn't repeat as the GPS is a bit high for my taste.
-
03-02-26 13:38 #36071Senior Member

Posts: 293Look for Commerce Massage in google, it's in 14 mile rd, I went last Friday, there was only one girl, she looks like around 40's or 50's, but she is nice, slim, big boobs. No massage only play.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 12:10 #36070Senior Member

Posts: 1470Only M1 I know of 14020 Telegraph Rd, Redford Township, MI 48239.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 11:44 #36069Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the name of the one in Commerce?
What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 19:05 #36068Senior Member

Posts: 125Stacey. This pic
Not sure what she does with these, but I am not going to find out in person.
-
03-01-26 16:28 #36067Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacey
Why do you say that? Which pic?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:15 #36066Senior Member

Posts: 125Stacey
That last pic in her profile scares me.
Originally Posted by Chuklez
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:10 #36065Senior Member

Posts: 158https://www.instagram.com/maria_massage2525/
Originally Posted by MilkMan2484
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:49 #36064Senior Member

Posts: 450Maria
Has she made her IG unsearchable or private? No matter how I search it nothing comes up. Used to have her on IG a long time ago but now can't find her anymore.
Originally Posted by VanLopez
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 12:42 #36063Senior Member

Posts: 427Linda, Ruby
Those 2 I know for sure as of last week. But there is usually 3 plus the older one who runs the place.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 08:16 #36062Senior Member

Posts: 77Great Hands
Would anyone possibly know the current line up at Great Hands?










Reply With Quote






