Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36060
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm stuck on "she needed a pedicure. But I sucked her toes". The 100 tip might just be luck. Rarely do FS places not require some negotiation. Glad the LIST was helpful.
    I'm stuck on her trying to pee haha.

  2. #36059

    In The Beginning

    I am in town for the Autorama and have been watching the forum as to where to find this weekends fun. I am considering going to revisit a old favorite M1 It's been about 18 yrs since I walk Thur. Those doors. It got me thinking about my first MP visit. In 1986 my stripper Gf and I got a house together right across from the Velet Touch on Van Dyke and 9 mile. The girls would come outside in various stages of undress and always put on a show knowing they had my fullattetion. One day I got the opportunity to pay them a visit. So many young beautiful girls I was hooked. Everything in Tucson are AMP. Dose anyone remember their first MP visit.

  3. #36058

    Monroe Street

    Has anybody been to Monroe St. Lately? Any news on the talent? I assume Sasha is still there, who else?

  4. #36057

    Novi health

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    I was so surprised to hear of a FS AMP in Novi, that I had to try it myself. One girl working midday: Lilly. 40 ish, cute face, nice teeth, decent body. She told me half hour only, so I paid her $60. Came back, started with finger tip feather touch. You know, where she gets in to your ass crack and grazes your balls once in awhile. It didn't take long for her to realize what I was there for. She just asked me: Suck? Fuck? Hand? I said Fuck, and she went back to get a condom. Took all her clothes off and laid down on the table. Shaved kitty, which was a surprise. Her tits are about a man made big B. Feet are ok, but need a fresh pedicure. She was pretty accommodating, different positions, etc. She really tried to give me a little golden shower, but couldn't pee. CFS, CBJ, DATY, rimming. No FIV or FIA, and not much kissing. Sucked on her toes for a bit. She never mentioned $ at all. I gave her $100 as I was walking out, and she told me to please come back. Pretty good deal for AMP FS, and good enough provider (a bit overboard on the alcohol spray bottle after the deed), but sometimes when I k know how easy it is to get FS at a place, it takes away the thrill of the hunt.

    Speaking of "thrill of the hunt," I've been having some good luck with Cuddle Comfort. See my reviews. And it's all about the unknown and how far you can get. Pretty cool IMHO.

    Be careful out there.
    I'm stuck on "she needed a pedicure. But I sucked her toes". The 100 tip might just be luck. Rarely do FS places not require some negotiation. Glad the LIST was helpful.

  5. #36056

    Novi Natural Health

    I was so surprised to hear of a FS AMP in Novi, that I had to try it myself. One girl working midday: Lilly. 40 ish, cute face, nice teeth, decent body. She told me half hour only, so I paid her $60. Came back, started with finger tip feather touch. You know, where she gets in to your ass crack and grazes your balls once in awhile. It didn't take long for her to realize what I was there for. She just asked me: Suck? Fuck? Hand? I said Fuck, and she went back to get a condom. Took all her clothes off and laid down on the table. Shaved kitty, which was a surprise. Her tits are about a man made big B. Feet are ok, but need a fresh pedicure. She was pretty accommodating, different positions, etc. She really tried to give me a little golden shower, but couldn't pee. CFS, CBJ, DATY, rimming. No FIV or FIA, and not much kissing. Sucked on her toes for a bit. She never mentioned $ at all. I gave her $100 as I was walking out, and she told me to please come back. Pretty good deal for AMP FS, and good enough provider (a bit overboard on the alcohol spray bottle after the deed), but sometimes when I k know how easy it is to get FS at a place, it takes away the thrill of the hunt.

    Speaking of "thrill of the hunt," I've been having some good luck with Cuddle Comfort. See my reviews. And it's all about the unknown and how far you can get. Pretty cool IMHO.

    Be careful out there.

  6. #36055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Went Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Mola is not shaved. She is enthusiastic and willing to take direction, although she tired easily in CG. Finished with BBBJTCIM.
    Great hands looked packed Sunday afternoon. Went to sprinwell. Nice enough lady but probably close to 60. Meh.

    She did speak English well and cracked lots of jokes.

  7. #36054

    Stacey

    Does anyone have information / feedback on Stacey?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3532795

  8. #36053

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 200 HH and 300 HR, I asked her if she was still in EastPointe off 9 mile rd, Never got an answer back.
    I saw her twice, both times out in Eastpointe. She charged 200 HR. I went to book a third time but she put her fee up to 300. I didn't book as it's a long drive for me and a 50% increase was too much. She was fun but there has to be better options.

  9. #36052

    Maria IG

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? And how much are her rates?
    She quoted me 200 HH and 300 HR, I asked her if she was still in EastPointe off 9 mile rd, Never got an answer back.

  10. #36051

    Maria IG

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24  [View Original Post]
    Her place smells like shit tbh. But she does a good massage. She will do BBBJ or CBJ whatever you're comfortable with. She will toss your salad if you're into that also. I want to try the FS though!
    Where is she located? And how much are her rates?

  11. #36050
    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    I see Maria has been busy posting on IG for FS massages. Is she worth seeing? I see alot of mixed reviews here.
    Her place smells like shit tbh. But she does a good massage. She will do BBBJ or CBJ whatever you're comfortable with. She will toss your salad if you're into that also. I want to try the FS though!

  12. #36049
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Well l doubt there will be anything other than a hand job available especially for Macomb Mi. Seems like a lot of macomb county places are cutting back on what they are doing especially being new, they don't want to get busted. Maybe after multiple sessions things might loosen up.
    I probably won't be going, besides that shopping center is a busy place.

  13. #36048

    Maria from IG

    I see Maria has been busy posting on IG for FS massages. Is she worth seeing? I see alot of mixed reviews here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260223_144234_Instagram.jpg‎  

  14. #36047
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Well l doubt there will be anything other than a hand job available especially for Macomb Mi. Seems like a lot of macomb county places are cutting back on what they are doing especially being new, they don't want to get busted. Maybe after multiple sessions things might loosen up.
    I probably won't be going, besides that shopping center is a busy place.

  15. #36046

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    I went to my breakfast spot at 21 and Garfield this morning and I noticed a sign at the road advertising a new Asian massage spa by the name of Cassies. I'm going to check it out.
    Well l doubt there will be anything other than a hand job available especially for Macomb Mi. Seems like a lot of macomb county places are cutting back on what they are doing especially being new, they don't want to get busted. Maybe after multiple sessions things might loosen up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape