Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36075

    Great hands and Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?
    I've gotten good massage at both of these and given the full time allotment.

  2. #36074
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?

  3. #36073

    Blissful massage


  4. #36072

    Saigon

    Swung by Saigon while on a trip. Walked in without an appointment and saw a cute Latina in the kitchen area requesting her. Met with Carmen who is a nice slim / thick woman in her 20's. Opted 30 minutes for $. 6 and 10 min the negotiations begin while still on my front.

    She's an attractive woman with quite a bit of baby damage that was noticed afterwards.

    No FS to be found, but CBJ was available. She started with $2. 2 and wanted to stick with $1. 8 for nude BJ but I had only brought an extra $1. 6. It was accepted grudgingly. Couple minutes and it was over. Even though I'm an out of towner I probably wouldn't repeat as the GPS is a bit high for my taste.

  5. #36071
    Look for Commerce Massage in google, it's in 14 mile rd, I went last Friday, there was only one girl, she looks like around 40's or 50's, but she is nice, slim, big boobs. No massage only play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.

  6. #36070
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.
    Only M1 I know of 14020 Telegraph Rd, Redford Township, MI 48239.

  7. #36069

    What's the name of the one in Commerce?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.

  8. #36068

    Stacey. This pic

    Not sure what she does with these, but I am not going to find out in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scary.jpg‎  

  9. #36067

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    That last pic in her profile scares me.
    Why do you say that? Which pic?

  10. #36066

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuklez  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested. She's pricey for what's offered in her add, but if she's good at those services it may be worth the trip.
    That last pic in her profile scares me.

  11. #36065
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    Has she made her IG unsearchable or private? No matter how I search it nothing comes up. Used to have her on IG a long time ago but now can't find her anymore.
    https://www.instagram.com/maria_massage2525/

  12. #36064

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    I see Maria has been busy posting on IG for FS massages. Is she worth seeing? I see alot of mixed reviews here.
    Has she made her IG unsearchable or private? No matter how I search it nothing comes up. Used to have her on IG a long time ago but now can't find her anymore.

  13. #36063

    Linda, Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone possibly know the current line up at Great Hands?
    Those 2 I know for sure as of last week. But there is usually 3 plus the older one who runs the place.

  14. #36062

    Great Hands

    Would anyone possibly know the current line up at Great Hands?

  15. #36061
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information / feedback on Stacey?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3532795
    I'm also interested. She's pricey for what's offered in her add, but if she's good at those services it may be worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape