Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 12360
-
03-05-26 21:28 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 133Enjoy spa. CoCo
My first time at this Enjoy spa. CoCo met me at front. She looked young & busty (Big 34 D cups). Chinese. 5 feet 4 inches tall. Around 110 lbs. Long hair. She led me to a massage room. I needed to ask her about her service menu & her price first before paying. She offered 30 minutes & 1 hr. I liked 30 minutes. Didn't want to spend more on my first visit. Her menu included table shower, Nuru massage, BBBJ & Cfs. Sounded great. Gave her the donation upfront.
I followed her to a shower room. We got naked. After the quick shower, she put soaps on her breasts & climbed on me. She started massage my body with her breasts. Also slide her big breasts across my lower body & my pole. Felt so great. The body slide / Nuru massage lasted for 5 or 6 minutes.
Went back to my room. Kissed her (LFK) & ate her pussy. Got hard. She gave me a wet BBBJ for 4 minutes. Covered me up. I hit her pussy hard.
I always visit spas on Powell Blvd. I will put this Enjoy spa on my top of my list. Will see her again. I enjoy the body slide / Nuru massage that much.
-
03-05-26 16:27 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 53Second on Mia
Mia gave me a great BBJ CIM. The massage was ok and relaxing. She was really nice and I would rate the body a 7. Not the best but I am not that picky LOL. 30 min cost one fifty all in.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:43 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 1872Beauty spa
If its the one on stark. Yes its a FS place. Girls vary a bit in age, one I had was mid 40's great body. Nice service I left happy.
Cheers hope this helps.
-
03-05-26 11:27 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 237Beauty Spa
Has anyone tried this place? Ad on STG's shows BBBJ cim BBFS offered, but I'm doubtful. Says it's under new management.
-
03-05-26 01:12 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 60Hollywood Foot Reflexology
Off Powell. Younger fit / slim with perky B's. Only HJ available. Pretty cute. But tall as hell.
-
03-05-26 01:09 #11455Regular Member

Posts: 6Lopsided Titty
I was excited after seeing this review and asked for Eva. CBJ offered. Settled for HJ. After she took off her top, her right tit was noticeably bigger than her left. I can't unsee it.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:01 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 138Candy
Usually wouldn't have share if nothing is worth sharing. However, the lineup this month at Candy is worth the fuss.
Lulu. Prettiest girl I have seen in the industry and especially when she's 100% naturally made.
Mia. Young and cute looking gal. *The girl next door* that you can't afford to miss. She's got that innocent GFE vibe.
Peace and enjoy.
-
03-04-26 17:11 #11453Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Young petite Miki at Love Spa
I was only going to cruise for quick meet-and-greet, but as soon as I laid my eyes on this chick I had to stay and it turned out to be an intense, passionate session. Miki is about 5'0", maybe 100 lbs, Nice pair of B-cups, she's petite with sexy hips and a squeezable ass. Her face is adorable, with a sexy smile and dark brown eyes.
Her service was on point. We started with a shower, where she gave me a teasing preview with BBBJ and some RIM. Her mouth work was incredible, making my cock stand at full attention before we even hit the room. Inside, we went all out; DATY, DATO, BBBJ, BLS, RIM. She blew me like she didn't want to stop, and I returned the favor in 69, tasting her juices as they dripped over my face.
CFS: her pussy was soaking wet, no lube needed and she rode me in ACG and RCG. I played with her little asshole using her slime, and she moaned harder as I rubbed around it. She loved getting her pussy railed, her vocal skills were top-notch, our bodies dripping in sweat, her legs quivering the whole time. We hit all the positions, but my favorite was lazy doggy, with her leaning over the bed, moaning loudly as I pounded her. She squeezed her Kegels so tight I could feel it and blasted in the bag.
Afterward, she helped remove the condom and licked me clean, then we took another quick rinse. She wasn't done blowing me and licking me again, making it feel like the start all over. But we had to cut it short when her next appointment arrived.
Overall, my time with Miki was fantastic. I'll definitely be back.
-
03-04-26 12:41 #11452Regular Member

Posts: 1Love Spa Miki
Nice corner location. Street parking is usually easier. I like the rooms here,they're not too big or too small. When I arrived in the evening, it was very quiet outside.
I contact operator she said that there was this hot little spinner named Miki working at Love Spa, she just got here. I heard she's a Gen Z. Wow! That's super young.
All I can say is, holy fuck! I'm so glad they brought this sexy gorgeous spinner here! She's hands down one of the prettiest ladies I've met at an AMP and that tight hot little sexy spinner body of hers is so my type! As soon as we hit the room, it was instant fireworks! This little hottie is so passionate & loves to DFK! We stood there and just made out with our tongues for the first few minutes feeling each other up & then she started to slowly undress me we continued kissing and feeling each other up.
She seemed a bit shy at the beginning, but It didn't take her long to work her way down & start sucking my cock with 1 of the hottest BBBJ, it was her eye contact with that exotic pretty face staring up then she started smacking my cock on her tongue on her lips & up against her cheek driving me even fucking crazier. Just writing this now & thinking about what she did to me, makes me want to go back and do it all over with her again tonight! She went to town worshipping my cock for a good 10 minutes and then we moved up on the table where we switched things up going at each other 69. She's got such a pretty tight little pussy. We went at each other at least another 10 minutes & I couldn't wait to feel that tight kitty wrapped around my rock hard throbbing cock. She gloved me up & holy fuck! This chick does have such a nice tight pussy! The visuals of this hot DDG exotic Asian riding my cock in acg & cg & the hot way she would look at me & come in with her tongue sticking out for a hot DFK is as hot at it gets. After a while we moved over to the table when I started hitting that kitty in standing K9 with her looking back at me another DFK & then finally I got her up on the table where I pinned her down & we really got going in hot rhythm together. She clenched up on me twice & had 2 O's in mish which I finally had to switch it up because I was really close to blowing. So I sat on the edge of the bed & got her up in ACG then she climbed up on me and started fucking me like crazy until that tight kitty surprisingly started clenching up around my cock again, & she had another O. All I was thinking about was, how much I wanted to watch that pretty face finish me up with a BBBJCIM or tongue, but it was so fucking hot watching her ride me while she was DFK so I just went with it & let go in the cover.
This chick if fucking TNT dyno-mite! If you love sexy hot passionate spinners, you can't go wrong with this 1. I'm definitely going back and taking this hot little number for another ride or 2 before she leaves. Mike is most definitely ATF caliber talent, she's my type & that's all that really matters.
Miki is definitely 10/10, I'm not usually into rating these ladies, but I'll make an exception because this sexy pretty dime was such incredibly hot fun.
-
03-04-26 11:57 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 67Shill?
Your review is literally a copy and paste from #14978 posted on 3/1 in the Las Vegas forum. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...038&viewfull=1#post7543038.
Originally Posted by Jbhiree
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 01:28 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 1001I normally get what I want there for no more then $$ for the hour. My record there was 1. 8 for the hour with one of the hottest girl they had there, full everything and afterwards duo cleanup shower 1. 8 all in.
Originally Posted by nopeanderson
[View Original Post]
They'll try to get you to spend $$ for the half hour but you can get more for less if you know how to talk to them without being a dick about it.
-
03-04-26 01:24 #11449Senior Member

Posts: 1001Oh haha. Got it.
Originally Posted by HardTell69
[View Original Post]
Momo at Candy used to give those pretty good. Haven't seen her there in a minute though.
-
03-03-26 18:00 #11448Regular Member

Posts: 21Russian
Russian is titjob.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 12:23 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 1001Mind sharing what this entails?
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
Urban dictionary has some other colorful descriptions that I don't think are correct.
-
03-03-26 05:33 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 121Thank you! I'll definitely check her out this weekend. It's been a while since I've had this done.
Originally Posted by Srediar12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




