Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 824 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 12360
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11445
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr  [View Original Post]
    Can and will confirm Angie is an absolute Stunner! Thanks for the heads up!
    Always nice to get confirmation that it wasn't my imagination. Glad I could be helpful.

  2. #11444

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Business has been good no danger of being evicted maybe because I own my house.

    Anyway went to candy drew anni pretty good massage little 69 great BBBJ then the cover came on little cg them mish till I finished still had abour 20 minutes left so she started massage again.

    She noticed my dick was still hard and started playing with it again then back to BBBJ then she got up and started sliding my cock between here pussy lips till I blew again that girl is great.
    1 hr? How much?

  3. #11443
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    On my feet a lot, and would love the idea of a foot massage first and then extras. But is that a thing, or just the regular massage approach? If this is an option, what's the transition process, as I would guess you're not naked on a foot massage chair.
    I've never seen a foot massage chair in any of these places. I'm sure you could direct them to your feet.

  4. #11442
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to get a Russian to completion in the Beaverton area? Angela from Oriental said no to this, she said it's no fun LOL.

    Beautiful Sunday to get a nice massage.
    Go see Mini at Joy Foot on Whitley, had this service recently at her suggestion. Nice natural perky tits and a cute face.

  5. #11441

    Angie is the Real Deal

    Can and will confirm Angie is an absolute Stunner! Thanks for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.

    Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.

    Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.

    If anyone remembers Monica from that same shop, she's on par with her and she was my ATF.

    She's there through the end of March then off to another City. I hope to make it back a few times before she's gone.

    Don't see Jessica if she's there, she's a thief of joy! Ask for Angie, she spreads the joy by the handful.

    Happy hunting!

  6. #11440
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    On my feet a lot, and would love the idea of a foot massage first and then extras. But is that a thing, or just the regular massage approach? If this is an option, what's the transition process, as I would guess you're not naked on a foot massage chair.
    Try The Foot Spa on TV Hwy, they have curtains for the foot massage area. At worse they can move you to a room after the foot massage. Tends to have older unattractive ladies.

  7. #11439

    Westside

    Anyone know where to get a Russian to completion in the Beaverton area? Angela from Oriental said no to this, she said it's no fun LOL.

    Beautiful Sunday to get a nice massage.

  8. #11438

    Maybe a dumb question. But a foot massage plus extras?

    On my feet a lot, and would love the idea of a foot massage first and then extras. But is that a thing, or just the regular massage approach? If this is an option, what's the transition process, as I would guess you're not naked on a foot massage chair.

  9. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I've not posted in this section before and have only had one AMP experience.

    I'm doing a job in Hopd River and wonder if any of you have any recommendations for Hood River / The Dalles etc.

    And maybe a couple of pointers too? Like if they ask what type of massage? How the "house money works. " Do I take care of some or all of the donation in the room? At the counter?

    Thanks in advance- I've contributed to a number of other forums on the site and I guess I'm branching out!
    Only one shop in the Dalles that I know of. I've never gone in.

    Sent you a pm too.

  10. #11436

    Columbia River Area?

    I've not posted in this section before and have only had one AMP experience.

    I'm doing a job in Hopd River and wonder if any of you have any recommendations for Hood River / The Dalles etc.

    And maybe a couple of pointers too? Like if they ask what type of massage? How the "house money works. " Do I take care of some or all of the donation in the room? At the counter?

    Thanks in advance- I've contributed to a number of other forums on the site and I guess I'm branching out!

  11. #11435

    Second visit to Xinyue Foster and SE 92nd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    ...first visit...
    This time a youngish GND type greeted me. Said her name was Eva.

    Great massage followed by a naked HJ. Great body with big tits and a hairy crotch. She took her time and really worked it slowly. Allowed full roaming including digits. Best HJ I've had in a long time. Afterwards, I asked if she also did boom-boom, and she said no, but another girl there would.

    I will be back for Eva -- IMO a good HJ is underrated --and maybe check out the other girl.

  12. #11434

    Bajou, K-Spa

    Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.

    Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.

    Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.

    If anyone remembers Monica from that same shop, she's on par with her and she was my ATF.

    She's there through the end of March then off to another City. I hope to make it back a few times before she's gone.

    Don't see Jessica if she's there, she's a thief of joy! Ask for Angie, she spreads the joy by the handful.

    Happy hunting!

  13. #11433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    PDX Massage on 82nd.

    Older chunky woman, not my type, but looked like she was DTF. Was a total ***** when I said maybe later. Opened the door and said "you go!" I did.

    Lucky Day on 82nd.

    Met Cici, mid 30's, bad skin, heavy makeup, little chunky. Tight t-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts. Looked like she might be fun, bit didn't make me tingle. Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. A few posts down somebody reports to the contrary. Didn't stay, but she did have that "I'll give you what you need" twinkle in her eye. Not a nope never, just wasn't vibing right then.

    Cinderella on Powell (former Sisters Asian).

    Met Lula, late 30's maybe 40's? Quite pretty, bad teeth. Dressed in a lavender dress that showed off tits & curves. Was my third stop and running short on time. If I stopped here first, probably would have stayed. Older and experienced can be fantastic.

    Happy hunting!
    I've always had a good time at sisters in the past when I chose to stay. Sometimes I don't like what I see and walk.

    Always need to be careful going there in the day time since its next door to the very popular rose VL noodle house. Wouldn't want to run into someone I know haha.

    Half the time I go at night when VL is closed but sometimes I feel brave and walk in quickly during lunchtime.

  14. #11432
    Quote Originally Posted by Putang55  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from around here but I have to say you guys have some great local ass. Did some research on another site found the spot off her full service they said. I got to tell you about Midway through the massage I was a little concerned. Don't get me wrong Heidi was hella hot beautiful natural body but I wasn't wearing revealing clothes or anything and the massage is very therapeutic I mean it was so good it almost put me to sleep. About Midway through though she started to reach around my ass rub a good handful of oil up my crack and all the sudden Junior woke up. I raised my hips to give her the hint she grabbed my balls and asked me if I liked it. Of course I did I pulled Junior out between my legs to give her the signal she started to stroke them off with both hands while I laid on my stomach. This is a crazy fun sensation. She flipped me over continue the handy work. One hand on my cock while she rub my chest it was really hot. From there she made the dollar sign I made the boom boom sign and we were off to the races. Covered BJ was pretty damn good I held the hair out of her face so I could watch her blow me she loved to make eye contact and spit on my cock. She put a little lube on and got on top. She didn't need it though because she got wet pretty fast rocking back and forth. I put her on her stomach for some lazy dog she had the softest ass I've ever had. I tagged her for a while and dropped the DNA load off. Really good fun here I like she was laid back I never felt hassled or rushed out.
    Sounds delightful. Where do you guys park when visiting? Looks like there is none on maps & street view.

  15. #11431
    "Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. ".

    I'm pretty sure most of the places I've received sexual services at have had a sign like that posted inside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape