Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 824 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 12346
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11431
    "Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. ".

    I'm pretty sure most of the places I've received sexual services at have had a sign like that posted inside.

  2. #11430

    Stopped into a few spots

    PDX Massage on 82nd.

    Older chunky woman, not my type, but looked like she was DTF. Was a total ***** when I said maybe later. Opened the door and said "you go!" I did.

    Lucky Day on 82nd.

    Met Cici, mid 30's, bad skin, heavy makeup, little chunky. Tight t-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts. Looked like she might be fun, bit didn't make me tingle. Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. A few posts down somebody reports to the contrary. Didn't stay, but she did have that "I'll give you what you need" twinkle in her eye. Not a nope never, just wasn't vibing right then.

    Cinderella on Powell (former Sisters Asian).

    Met Lula, late 30's maybe 40's? Quite pretty, bad teeth. Dressed in a lavender dress that showed off tits & curves. Was my third stop and running short on time. If I stopped here first, probably would have stayed. Older and experienced can be fantastic.

    Happy hunting!

  3. #11429

    Well crap sorry

    Hi I had not checked in a lot of years. I loved that place. Sad to see the good places go. It was authentic and literately made you feel you were in the heart of Mexico.

    Well. I still will check out Spring Massage near the KFC close to 185th. One never knows. Sometimes the average cute normal girl will surprise the heck out of you.

  4. #11428
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he meant Korean Foot. The sign outside is Korean Foot. If you see the ad on Skip or Bedpage it's Baoju Spa, same place. There were only 2 there today that I saw, although I'm pretty sure they have 3 massage rooms. I've been in 2 of them saw the door open to the third today. Angie told me she's part-time. First I've ever heard that, but she wanted me to text her to be sure she was working before dropping in again. We know they change names sometimes or maybe the other girl was truly off and Angie took her place today? She was insistent that I remembered her name. Kept saying it multiple times during the visit. They're a mystery and seem to want to keep it that way.

    I think Jinye and Baoju have the same owners / operators. The Bedpage ad lists both locations in the same ad. Maybe Jessica is the infamous Tina at Jinye and they moved her?
    It's almost the end of the month—will they be getting a new girl?

  5. #11427

    Lupe's Escape

    I was excited to check this place out, but a quick Google search lead me to the realization that they closed their doors for good about 6 years ago. Bummer!

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Is near the Dr feelgoods and its Lupe's escape. Do not be decieved on the appearance. Its fantastic. But been a while since I have been there.

    There are quite a few AMPs in the near area as well as off Alexander. So you have your pick of places. I will visit back at the Spring massage in the future.

    Cheers We need some spring weather.

  6. #11426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Anither candy report

    Business has been good no danger of being evicted maybe because I own my house.

    Anyway went to candy drew anni pretty good massage little 69 great BBBJ then the cover came on little cg them mish till I finished still had abour 20 minutes left so she started massage again.

    She noticed my dick was still hard and started playing with it again then back to BBBJ then she got up and started sliding my cock between here pussy lips till I blew again that girl is great.

  7. #11425
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Is near the Dr feelgoods and its Lupe's escape. Do not be decieved on the appearance. Its fantastic. But been a while since I have been there.

    There are quite a few AMPs in the near area as well as off Alexander. So you have your pick of places. I will visit back at the Spring massage in the future.

    Cheers We need some spring weather.
    Don Chilitos was my go to in that area. When mongering in the tirgard area, I hit up Taqueria sanchez on 99. Nothing like a cerveza and a taco after an hour of dining on a a succulent Chinese meal.

  8. #11424

    Best Mexican food

    Is near the Dr feelgoods and its Lupe's escape. Do not be decieved on the appearance. Its fantastic. But been a while since I have been there.

    There are quite a few AMPs in the near area as well as off Alexander. So you have your pick of places. I will visit back at the Spring massage in the future.

    Cheers We need some spring weather.

  9. #11423
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the Spring massage place. But got there 30 seconds late. An older couple went it and it was busy. Did not look like a lot of estras were going to be there available. The girls were average yearly 30 or upper 28's with average face and body. Not bad but not hot.

    Went to the place further west by the safeway and Dr Feelgoods pub. Mia had a nice relaxing massage; I left happy.

    Cheers Over and out for now.
    I used to grab drinks that dr feelgoods a life time ago. Good times.

  10. #11422
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbBack  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Mimi Asian Massage in clackamas. After flipping up on the massage, there wasn't any offers or talk about extra services. Did I mess up somewhere?
    Possibly! Admittedly haven't been there in a while. Mostly aunties covered head to toe, but I had one of my fave L1's there: slow and methodical, not super overt teasing throughout, some ass play during, not rushed and took the whole time.

  11. #11421

    Rainbows at night.

    Haven't had a visit in awhile and based on recent posts I book a late night trip to see Rainbow. Upon entering she comes out of the hallway and man. That top was struggling to hold in her man mades. Booked for 30 minutes. Got an ok massage, could've used a little more pressure but that wasn't the point. On the flip she takes her top off and puts one in my mouth right away. Events transpired, wasn't looking for anything wild but did get datyhe. Aftewards she asked me about my tattoos and if they hurt while using the translator app. The entire time we were just chatting I kept playing with her man mades while she had her hand on me. During this time another one of you mongers came in to see Yuna and was giving it to her real good cause I could hear both yall through the wall. Also sort of need to thank you cause this turned Rainbow on and I got the chance to DATY again and pop another shot off.

    I feel like next time I go back, I should try visiting Yuna. Cheers.

  12. #11420

    Looking for greek travel

    Anyone know of a place.

  13. #11419

    Aloha

    Stopped in the Spring massage place. But got there 30 seconds late. An older couple went it and it was busy. Did not look like a lot of estras were going to be there available. The girls were average yearly 30 or upper 28's with average face and body. Not bad but not hot.

    Went to the place further west by the safeway and Dr Feelgoods pub. Mia had a nice relaxing massage; I left happy.

    Cheers Over and out for now.

  14. #11418
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Rainbow and Yuna at Love Spa

    I needed a good stress relief, so I went to Love Spa and booked with Rainbow; sexy, with a beautiful face, black hair, Full-size perfect F-cups, and a round, squeezable ass.

    When I arrived, I was greeted very cheerfully. On the way to the room, I saw Yuna, looking insanely sexy in her mini dress, with her breast peeking out.

    We did the standard donation ritual and I asked for a relaxing massage. Rainbow loosened my muscles and graced my back with her gorgeous tits. After, she wiped me with a warm towel and asked if I wanted Yuna to join for an additional 100 and I was all in.

    They both quickly started to undress. Yuna settled between my legs, beginning with a nice BBBJ, while Rainbow made out with me, feeding me her full, soft F-cups. Her curves and plump booty are just right to my liking.

    Rainbow realized I wanted her mouth on my cock, so she sat on my face for 69, while Yuna worked on my taint, balls, and crack. It was incredible; Rainbow's DT skills and her tongue, combined with Yunas, made it perfect. They switched places, and the magic intensified: Yuna on my face, her clit on my tongue, while Rainbow massaged my balls and licked my crack for a good rim job. Pure Heaven.

    That got me fully ready to fuck. Yuna slipped on a condom and rode me hard in RCG. All while I was playing with Rainbow's perfect tits. Eventually, I told Yuna it was my turn to take the lead and flipped her onto all fours for k9, and pounded her rough and deep, smacking her cheeks. Rainbow kept licking my balls.

    We moved to standing fuck, with Yuna throwing her arms over my shoulders and bouncing on my dick. I laid her down for more standing mish and slowed down, so I could last to give Rainbow her turn. They took off the condom, Rainbow wiped me, and Yuna gave me a BBBJ, to keep me nice and hard. I stopped her just in time, put on a new rubber, and went straight into Rainbow for deep, hard fucking. Her O faces were amazing.

    While balls deep in Rainbow, Yuna kept making out with me, pushing her pussy on my face for DATY. I flipped Rainbow into standing mish and hammered her again, feeling her climax as Yuna whispered, "Make her cum harder" I finished deep inside Rainbow, filling her up and squeezing her tits.

    Afterward, they cleaned me up. Rainbow blew me until I went soft, and Yuna had to leave for her next appointment. We shared a last kiss, and I thanked her for the wild fun. I got dressed, telling them I'd be back soon for one more session.

    Rainbow and Yuna are an incredible tag team, and I was stoked I got to play with both of them. Hope to do it again soon.

  15. #11417
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascadia210  [View Original Post]
    LOL Sure you can text for pics but they're not really of the girls there. The photos are never accurate IMO but do portray a resemblance. Just don't expect to find the models in the photos when you arrive. You'll find normal, GND type girls when you get there.

    Recent visits:

    Amanda 60 min.

    Cute, petite slim body, great service, went the extra mile for me was was attentive to how I wanted the session to go. GFE-like for me with a fairly decent massage to wrap up the hour visit.

    On my way out, all 3 girls greeted me to say goodbye and I noticed Mia with the most adorable face and chest. Ranked in order of attractiveness for me: Mia, Amanda, Coco.

    Mia 60 min.

    Overall, the most attractive imo. Most attractive face, typical petite asian body. GREAT C rack from what I can remember. This one was much more GFE for me. Willing to please and we ended by cuddling on the massage table for 20 min using a translator app to chat about her hometown in China and experience visiting the states. Huge hug and kiss goodbye. Would repeat.
    Stopped into Candy today for a late lunch hoping to meet amanda or mia but the new line up today was Cici, Annie and Lisa.

    I drew Cici who I think is the cutest face and body. $$ for everything for 45 min. She can be mechanical at times and no DATY allowed today, lame. Gave a good BBBJ and took a good pound in multiple positions including the couch and standing.

    Annie was looking cute today, haven't had the pleasure of her in at least a year now but maybe I'll circle back to her soon as she often rotates in and out.

    Lisa has a face that is not the best but I've had her in the past and she has a nice slim body and gives a good service and is a nice girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape