Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 309 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 4621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4396

    Jasmine AI

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the image currently used in the advertisement, Google AI says:
    Thank you Redneck for sharing.

  2. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad for Jasmine that Shima is referring to.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...919234587.html
    Regarding the image currently used in the advertisement, Google AI says:

    This image shows the acclaimed Chinese actress Yin Tao.

    She is widely recognized for her roles in numerous television dramas and films, showcasing a diverse range of acting skills.

    Her career has garnered prestigious awards within the Chinese entertainment industry for her performances.

    Yin Tao is particularly celebrated for her ability to embody complex characters, making her a prominent figure in contemporary Chinese media.

  3. #4394

    Jasmine Massage Ad in Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    As has a Mature Lady. Her AD is on CL. Got # from AD number ending with 9059. AD has No info with rate & availability (days & hours). Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it. Was HE or FS available.
    Here is the ad for Jasmine that Shima is referring to.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...919234587.html

  4. #4393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Jasmine Massage

    As has a Mature Lady. Her AD is on CL. Got # from AD number ending with 9059. AD has No info with rate & availability (days & hours). Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it. Was HE or FS available.

  5. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware that she once worked at Pink Orchid as stated by Red.
    Yup, subsequent to her career at CHM, Mama Jun was mama and sometimes a provider at Pink Orchid. Honolulu Chas and I first reported on her presence at Pink Orchid in October of 2017. Among the providers whom Mama Jun recruited to Pink Orchid at various times were Sandy of Kison, Kings, Cypress and CHM, who was in my "GFE Hall Of Fame"; Annie / Yuri from CHM; Sarah from CHM; the famous Monica from CHM and Kison; and Penny from PCR. In addition to her other talents, Mama Jun was a good recruiter of providers (both from Hawaii and from the mainland). Unfortunately, I think she left Pink Orchid in about April or May of 2018.

  6. #4391

    RE: Mama Jun

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago, when she was visiting my ATF, Paula at King's! Gave me a big hug and kiss. So many great memories! I have to say, she still holds the record for best BBBJ ever!
    Glad to hear that Jun is still alive and kicking. One of the sweetest mamas ever! As many times that I went to CHM, I never did get a BJ from Jun. Though, every time I visited, she always grabbed my jr. I wasn't aware that she once worked at Pink Orchid as stated by Red. As we all know, Crystal Healing was one crazy place, and I don't think there will ever be another place like it. Where else could one get a guaranteed 3-some. So many wild stories. Next time you see Jun, please tell her Wangchaji said hello. She'll know who.

  7. #4390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago, when she was visiting my ATF, Paula at King's! Gave me a big hug and kiss. So many great memories! I have to say, she still holds the record for best BBBJ ever!
    I would love one more blow job from Mama Jun.

  8. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Kathy

    I need to see her soon. It's been awhile since I saw her. Can't wait to shoot a load deep inside her. I miss her BBBJ. Hope I can cum twice. 1st pop CIM & 2nd pop CIP.

  9. #4388

    Lisa Energizer Bunny

    I first went up to her place on University Ave to ask about appointments, she comes to the metal security gate and says her number is on her door.

    Last week I finally pulled the trigger and scheduled for 8:30 am. She confirms, when I get there she says she scheduled another appointment 45 minutes later because she didn't know if I would flake because it was my first time with her. She let's me in and says we can get it done quicker and gives me a discount.

    She is tiny, under 5 feet tall, very much a tease and insists on giving a massage. She may be old from what has been reported but her body is pretty tight and she is in good shape. I had no problem with her but she kept saying she is very shallow down there. She moved from BJ to CG with cover, then Doggy then Mish. The only problem I had is that she is so tiny that I couldn't get enough leverage or get in a comfortable position. We were done in 30 minutes and I was happy. She says next time we can play longer and she saved my phone number.

  10. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, she still holds the record for best BBBJ ever!
    I still fondly remember her BBBJ service, which in my experience was especially smooth and sensual. When she was at Pink Orchid, there was a portable mirror in the room that could be moved anywhere, and I would sometimes watch the festivities as if we were in a video.

  11. #4386

    Mama Jun

    Quote Originally Posted by SkysDay616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an update on Mama Jun? I went to CHS a decade ago and was assigned someone. I asked her if they had someone older. Mama Jun walked in and nodded that she'll do it. That old lady was SKILLED. Shot 3 times, with one being a facial she rubbed all over her face. In between, she would massage and shoot the shit about Korean food. Man what a freak (in a great complimentary way.) My time in Honolulu was so short, I never had a repeat visit.
    Saw her a few months ago, when she was visiting my ATF, Paula at King's! Gave me a big hug and kiss. So many great memories! I have to say, she still holds the record for best BBBJ ever!

  12. #4385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a MILF / GILF for BBFS.

    One that will hop on and ride.
    Go see Apple at Asia Spa or Michelle at Pearl City Relaxation.

  13. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I miss this place.
    Me too. Was the "go to" for a while for me.

    Only thing was parking and walking to the door. Day business hours there's that dental / medical office right across from them.

  14. #4383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a MILF / GILF for BBFS.

    One that will hop on and ride.
    Please clear Your inbox so I can reply back to Your DM.

  15. #4382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.
    I miss this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape