Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 309 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 4621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by SkysDay616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an update on Mama Jun? I went to CHS a decade ago and was assigned someone. I asked her if they had someone older. Mama Jun walked in and nodded that she'll do it. That old lady was SKILLED. Shot 3 times, with one being a facial she rubbed all over her face. In between, she would massage and shoot the shit about Korean food. Man what a freak (in a great complimentary way.) My time in Honolulu was so short, I never had a repeat visit.
    I saw here years ago. I would live a repeat for old times sake.

  2. #4380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    MILF / Gilf BBFS

    I am looking for a MILF / GILF for BBFS.

    One that will hop on and ride.

  3. #4379

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a provider during Covid? During that time many mongers stayed home. Was service rendered by Yanni better than normal and was she really into it with real feelings and moaning with pleasure or the mechanical service? I hope you got a big discount or extended time.
    Nope. Wasnt mechanical but it wasn't "I need to see her again. " I want to say what I didn't care for was the amount of lotion she used. What I did like is that there was plenty parking on the street and no traffic. I don't recall exactly when during covid it was but I am pretty sure it was after vaccine #1 came out so there was a lot less restrictions.

  4. #4378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    What a gamble.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I've only been to see her once and thought it was an ok time but I didn't think she was 40+. Granted I saw her during covid so 3-5 years ago but I would have put her mid 30's at most. So today 39-41 I can see. 45. No unless she has great genes.

    Like Angie Junko, PCR, and some others are crypt keepers compared to her.
    Seeing a provider during Covid? During that time many mongers stayed home. Was service rendered by Yanni better than normal and was she really into it with real feelings and moaning with pleasure or the mechanical service? I hope you got a big discount or extended time.

  5. #4377

    Yanni / Cindy is 40+?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo  [View Original Post]
    For the older-timers here, this is Yanni.

    I've known here for a good 15 years, starting back when she was at CC.

    Yes, it's a shame that for some reason she doesn't like her tits sucked. It's a shame as she has a nice pair.
    I've only been to see her once and thought it was an ok time but I didn't think she was 40+. Granted I saw her during covid so 3-5 years ago but I would have put her mid 30's at most. So today 39-41 I can see. 45. No unless she has great genes.

    Like Angie Junko, PCR, and some others are crypt keepers compared to her.

  6. #4376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Service not as before, going down hill!

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    She had them updated about a year ago too. Last time I saw her she was just recovered enough from surgery to start providing again.
    While at CC, French kissing, tongue in each others mouth, dining at the why was very enjoyable, sucking and nibbling her nipples, etc. All on the menu. The menu is shrinking! What kind of surgery did she have? Did that affect her service?

  7. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo  [View Original Post]
    For the older-timers here, this is Yanni.

    I've known here for a good 15 years, starting back when she was at CC.

    Yes, it's a shame that for some reason she doesn't like her tits sucked. It's a shame as she has a nice pair.
    She had them updated about a year ago too. Last time I saw her she was just recovered enough from surgery to start providing again.

  8. #4374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by FillUpYamada  [View Original Post]
    Her CBJ is better than a lot of other people's BBBJ IMO. She's got a vacuum and she keeps her lips tight. I can't imagine what a BBBJ from her feels like.
    Hmmm. Something to consider. I'll think about it. Sure miss Kay.

  9. #4373

    Cindy / Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomodachi  [View Original Post]
    Cindy gives one of the best massage and BBBJ around. The only thing I didn't like is that she doesn't like it when you suck on her tits. Other than that, she is awesome!
    For the older-timers here, this is Yanni.

    I've known here for a good 15 years, starting back when she was at CC.

    Yes, it's a shame that for some reason she doesn't like her tits sucked. It's a shame as she has a nice pair.

  10. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. At that age for everything to be covered especially the BJ is a pass for me. When you get BBBJ from providers like Lemon and Nicole it's kinda hard to be okay with CBJ from an older provider. Pass.
    Her CBJ is better than a lot of other people's BBBJ IMO. She's got a vacuum and she keeps her lips tight. I can't imagine what a BBBJ from her feels like.

  11. #4371

    Pcr is for costco people not whole foods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. At that age for everything to be covered especially the BJ is a pass for me. When you get BBBJ from providers like Lemon and Nicole it's kinda hard to be okay with CBJ from an older provider. Pass.
    I go to pcr for the price.

  12. #4370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by FillUpYamada  [View Original Post]
    Older Korean, maybe 50's or lower 60's. Short with an average size body with good size naturals and shaved kitty. DATY, CBJ, and CFS. She's flexible!! She can do the splits and throw her legs over her shoulders. I would say only possible downside is that she gets tired fast, so you'll be doing most of the work if you take long like me, which I don't mind.
    Thanks for the info. At that age for everything to be covered especially the BJ is a pass for me. When you get BBBJ from providers like Lemon and Nicole it's kinda hard to be okay with CBJ from an older provider. Pass.

  13. #4369

    Gum Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Received a funny reply when I placed the photo in this advertisement into an AI search:

    "This image shows an individual who may be associated with an obituary or a request for funeral support based on the context of the search results".

    However, as a fan of mature women, if she offered BB service and a budget price I might be willing to give her a try.
    Ask for a BBGJ, she can take out her teeth and gum you.

  14. #4368

    Innerpeace Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Notice the writing and part of a logo looks familiar? Something Peace? And yes, if reports come in positive, I will definitely try.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/innerpeace-...ssage-honolulu

  15. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    So what does Jenny look like and how was her service like besides her massage skills?
    Older Korean, maybe 50's or lower 60's. Short with an average size body with good size naturals and shaved kitty. DATY, CBJ, and CFS. She's flexible!! She can do the splits and throw her legs over her shoulders. I would say only possible downside is that she gets tired fast, so you'll be doing most of the work if you take long like me, which I don't mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape