Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 309 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploop  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she just laid there. Still can't get enough. Also a great view.
    What do you mean she just laid there?

  2. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is married or looking or get that "I want to date you for real" vibe? Reason I ask is that she popped up on one of my dating apps. Haha. Well could be a catfish but who would use that photo to catfish dudes.
    Not sure. I can ask. Which dating app is this LOL?. I would like to see the photo that she used for the app.

  3. #4186

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a post on her in awhile. As anybody seen her recently?. I heard she dropped her rate by 50 yet still high. For her rate you can go like to JSpa for the younger Jgirls.
    Anyone know if she is married or looking or get that "I want to date you for real" vibe? Reason I ask is that she popped up on one of my dating apps. Haha. Well could be a catfish but who would use that photo to catfish dudes.

  4. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a post on her in awhile. As anybody seen her recently?. I heard she dropped her rate by 50 yet still high. For her rate you can go like to JSpa for the younger Jgirls.
    Saw her recently, she just laid there. Still can't get enough. Also a great view.

  5. #4184

    Japanese Mai / Mie

    I haven't seen a post on her in awhile. As anybody seen her recently?. I heard she dropped her rate by 50 yet still high. For her rate you can go like to JSpa for the younger Jgirls.

  6. #4183

    Ala Moana / Waikiki Area

    Looking for providers that are 55+ years old. The older the better. I have seen Kathy the one that's in the CC building. Service FS only.

  7. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days. Long gone.
    Ditto on that. Hated to go when that doctor / dentist office right there was still open, LOL.

  8. #4181

    RE: Crystal Healing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.
    Those were the days. Long gone.

  9. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Crystal Healing Massage

    Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.
    When the remarkable Jun was mama and a provider at Pink Orchid, although it wasn't equivalent to Crystal Healing, it came close in my opinion. Jun had a special talent in finding and coaching providers, and making customers feel welcome, plus she provided excellent service herself.

  10. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.
    So do I. I miss that place so much fun.

  11. #4178

    Crystal Healing Massage

    Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.

  12. #4177

    No you're wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterStar808  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about the Chinese Angie in CC. Decent rates, decent looks but dead fish action.

    The other poster is talking about Japanese Angela, the PSE GILF with the 5-0 son.

    I do not have any current info on either, just memories of past visits.
    He haw talking about Korean Angie. Clearly stated. She was in 74X Amana for a long time and also at CC towards the end of her run.

  13. #4176

    Rika

    Does she finish the massage with a HJ or more?

  14. #4175

    70% is on the low side

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but. I feel like 70 % of the AMP girls now are all 40 plus. So the ones that peps say are 50 are like 60 +. Asian are notorious for looking way younger add the red light and we get fooled. I guess junko would be the one that for sure in that range. I'm sure there are more.
    Never ever have I had a massage lady in Hawaii under 40. I know who all of them are, their real names. And ages. Seen all their court cases, licenses, FaceBooks and IG. I would guess 90% are over 40 and 60% are over 50. Maybe 20% over 60 and only Erlinda is the only one I know over 70.

    The youngest massage lady I have ever been with was 39.

  15. #4174
    I could be wrong but. I feel like 70 % of the AMP girls now are all 40 plus. So the ones that peps say are 50 are like 60 +. Asian are notorious for looking way younger add the red light and we get fooled. I guess junko would be the one that for sure in that range. I'm sure there are more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    Any providers in their 60's or 70's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape