Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 37346
-
03-02-26 10:27 #36101Regular Member

Posts: 14She's down in Hampton Roads several times a year. I agree with other's that she can be a little business like, but it's easy to break through. I found that when I started dirty talking her a bit, she opened up and got a lot more into it. Also a fun chick to talk to. Hung out with her before and after and she's nice.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
I'll say that she is one of those providers where the pictures don't do her justice. There have been too many times where I go see someone and the second I see the girl, I'm like "What the hell am I doing? Not the case with Jasmine. Her skin is flawless and her body just feels nice. Her curves beckon you to breed her. She just looks healthy. Her rules probably keep her that way. There is something about her pictures that seems off to me, but it's not present when you meet her.
-
03-02-26 09:39 #36100Senior Member

Posts: 56Soul sucker 3000
Looking for recommendations for a soul sucker BBJCIM.
-
03-02-26 08:16 #36099Regular Member

Posts: 15First one is real. Communication is in the trash can tho.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 06:56 #36098Senior Member

Posts: 66Any information on these two?
Hello fellas. Any intel on these two people?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/583020281956
https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...l/960184397951
TIA.
-
03-01-26 18:31 #36097Regular Member

Posts: 69Sophie Fire
Is she worth the trip to Hopewell? What does she offer besides massage?
-
03-01-26 18:00 #36096Regular Member

Posts: 21Avoid
This one quoted $. 5 for qv $$hh $$$h only to try and say it's for CBJ only once I was there and tried to up charge another $ for FS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202866033
-
02-28-26 15:51 #36095Senior Member

Posts: 61Skinny chick
She did cream. Touching body and kissing on it other than that I don't know.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 15:50 #36094Senior Member

Posts: 61She did cream. Touching body and kissing on it other than that I don't know.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 15:15 #36093Senior Member

Posts: 231No way she only blows my phone up with how many people hit my dm's. If you haven't seen her yet go with confidence asap because she'll give you a good time.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 14:43 #36092Regular Member

Posts: 69I was just about to ask about her. Does she really squirt in command? That alone could be worth the $. Is she GFE friendly?
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 13:06 #36091Senior Member

Posts: 337Kayotic is nice looking
I assume that is her really leaving.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 12:26 #36090Senior Member

Posts: 61Skinny chick
Saw her yesterday. She was cool. She video verifies. Pretty in the face. CBJ, For a skinny one she could definitely ride. Had a good time. $$hh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/044679213702
-
02-27-26 19:03 #36089Regular Member

Posts: 69Might be a minute. She's being held on a fta for a violation in Stafford. She had a few years probation over her head.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 18:45 #36088Senior Member

Posts: 489Legit
Its Legit, but its weird, an apartment complex need a passcode to get in I think.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 17:29 #36087Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone know when Ashley expected to get out?










Reply With Quote






