Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 37346
-
02-26-26 05:07 #36071Regular Member

Posts: 21Exotic Samoan
Saw this one this morning off Willis for hh. Set up was easy and she's the girl in the pics nice and thick. She doesn't ride but other than that it was a good visit she has a nice attitude and cool vibes. Will repeat if she comes back. Quoted $. 4 for qv and $$ for hh. As always YMMV and stay safe everyone.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202680479#.
-
02-25-26 20:25 #36070Senior Member

Posts: 231Definitely forgot to say that this is the Delilah on jd not the one on midlo. Think the one on midlo is taking a break idk. But the one on jd still has her own room so book with confidence and if you need her number just hmu.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 05:25 #36069Senior Member

Posts: 231Delilah and Cassidy
Delilah and her friend Cassidy are looking for some new and old regulars. I think some people on here have met Cassidy before. They also do doubles also so if you need their numbers just hmu.
-
02-24-26 21:19 #36068Regular Member

Posts: 69Ashley
Just got an update from a friend in Chesterfield. She is on vacation for a violation. No new charges showing up.
-
02-24-26 17:44 #36067Senior Member

Posts: 61Bombshell
Honestly I wouldn't. She doesn't have good reviews on others sites. Stating pics don't match her age. She's a cold one too.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 16:11 #36066Senior Member

Posts: 232All rides come to an end
Emerson just texted and said she's leaving to go back to Texas for a family matter. Says she's coming to RVA for the last time tomorrow (Wednesday). Sounds like she's not coming back. Damn.
-
02-24-26 13:49 #36065Senior Member

Posts: 475Anyone?
Buehler? Does anyone have any info? I looked up Sammy and got nothing.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:30 #36064Senior Member

Posts: 337Jasmine / Jazz
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
That was her name.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23
https://images2.imgbox.com/53/0d/OLVEGbLY_o.png
Originally Posted by DarkStar58
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hentor
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:24 #36063Senior Member

Posts: 142Multiple red flags
She is staying in Short Pump, red flag 1, has an active ad in Tysons Corner as of today also red flag 2. No reports about her in Nova board. No girl looking like her would take a pay cut from NOVA to come to RVA. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:08 #36062Senior Member

Posts: 489Euro Goddess
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202563106#.
Has anyone seen her? I know she is real and is offering to video verify. Her pics look. Inviting.
-
02-24-26 13:01 #36061Senior Member

Posts: 253If it's who I think, I'm pretty sure she comes around here once or twice a year. I thought she went by Amber or something.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 12:48 #36060Regular Member

Posts: 69She posted awhile back and I tried. Asked for a deposit. I never do deposits. I'm assuming fake.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:46 #36059Senior Member

Posts: 185Authentic real blonde bombshell
What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431
-
02-24-26 10:37 #36058Senior Member

Posts: 156Bare
She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.
https://callescort.org/804-480-6975
-
02-24-26 10:05 #36057Senior Member

Posts: 353Raven
I have to agree, her place is gross. I've only been there once and never again and it was a bit of a drive for me. Cats were everywhere when I walked in the door and she led me upstairs to a small room. I used to see her when she was down on midlothian tnpk, near southside plaza with zero cats.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
Oh well, what can you do.











Reply With Quote






