Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36090

    Skinny chick

    Saw her yesterday. She was cool. She video verifies. Pretty in the face. CBJ, For a skinny one she could definitely ride. Had a good time. $$hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/044679213702

  2. #36089
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when Ashley expected to get out?
    Might be a minute. She's being held on a fta for a violation in Stafford. She had a few years probation over her head.

  3. #36088

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Cummings Dr location for the Moon girls? I was trying to make an appointment for today but wasn't sure if that location was legit.

    Thanks.
    Its Legit, but its weird, an apartment complex need a passcode to get in I think.

  4. #36087
    Anyone know when Ashley expected to get out?

  5. #36086

    Delilah utr

    Delilah still looking for some new and old regulars to play with. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu.

  6. #36085

    Moon Girls

    Has anyone been to the Cummings Dr location for the Moon girls? I was trying to make an appointment for today but wasn't sure if that location was legit.

    Thanks.

  7. #36084
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    She's been coming to Richmond for about 3-4 months using different names and numbers. Pics accurate. She's nice to talk to nonrushed session. Everything covered. CBJ barely enough to get ready. Has strick rule about no body weight on her. Makes mish and prone less fun. 100-120 for unrushed qv. Saw her twice hoping second would get her rules relaxed but no.
    Doesn't sound like she's worth the trip then. I don't need a mannequin. I sure am missing Ashley right about now.

  8. #36083

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829
    She's been coming to Richmond for about 3-4 months using different names and numbers. Pics accurate. She's nice to talk to nonrushed session. Everything covered. CBJ barely enough to get ready. Has strick rule about no body weight on her. Makes mish and prone less fun. 100-120 for unrushed qv. Saw her twice hoping second would get her rules relaxed but no.

  9. #36082

    Seven/Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829
    You mean seven/vixen?
    https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/20240824_150937db2163823d264eca.md.jpg
    https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/Screenshot_vixene9cac031edd37f4a.md.jpg
    https://images2.imgbox.com/81/28/z9h6Naue_o.png
    https://archive.vn/oL1yr
    https://archive.vn/av8qX

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her by the airport. Girl in the pics but she is a dead fish. 30 sec CBJ only wanted to do doggie. I couldn't get in to so I gave up and cut my loses and decided to just leave. I walk to the bathroom to clean up and apparently this hoe was on her period it was blood all over the condom fml. I washed up and got the fuck out of there. Never again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0768d602b97b23f4bd21deeb847f691b_f_1_75.jpg‎   Kenn.jpg‎  

  10. #36081

    Ari

    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829

  11. #36080
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?
    She's been a little off this week with me too.

  12. #36079

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.

    https://callescort.org/804-480-6975
    Did you already meet her? Those images are from an influencer named Chasaniii.

  13. #36078

    Maniac Pixie

    Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?

  14. #36077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.

    She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.
    I definitely remember the face, but I'm terrible with names. So it's completely believable that I screwed up the name.

  15. #36076

    Yeah

    I like her as well, if you try or hear anything please let me know. Says she's on broad near Home Depot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape