Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 372 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5389

    NC visit

    Alright now that my visit to Raleigh is coming to an end. I just wanted to contribute to what I've gotten into. Got to try Hazel and Jordyn for massages (DM me for details).

    I've got a pretty good rotation going with 5 girls back home, so wanted to see what the SB scene is like here. Someone said it right, stay away from the college age girls. Lets start with this one.

    Wanted 1 K said thank you and moved on, wasn't worth my time to continue chatting.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d19d6bd165d969

    $$ for BBFS in the backseat of my truck in Wally parking lot. Cute face, little chubby but wasn't bad. Had a tight kitty. I think the picks are outdated. She's thicker in person. It was dark and the kitty felt good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Never got a chance to meet up with this one. I decide to do a massage visit with Jordyn instead with all the raving reviews on her. You can DM me for details on that. My mistake for not seeing this SB. $$ for couple hrs of play time with pretty open menu all holes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d6956de140fc13

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4b6842e8b6ef6d

    Scammer, wanted half the funds up front before even meeting. Gave a lame excuse she needed money.

    Enjoyed the stay, till next time mongers!

  2. #5388
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    How recently was that?
    It was about a year ago, maybe a little more. Things keep getting more expensive so she may not be as willing to lower her rate. Or maybe she just liked me.

  3. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    For me, she asked for 5 but we agreed on 4. After 2 visits I told her I couldn't drive all the way for 4 any longer and I talked her down to lower 300's.
    How recently was that?

  4. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what was the typical damage to see her? She's my type and since Summer (on EscortAlligator) stopped responding to my texts, I need a replacement for regular visits. Feel free to inbox me if you're more comfortable doing that.
    For me, she asked for 5 but we agreed on 4. After 2 visits I told her I couldn't drive all the way for 4 any longer and I talked her down to lower 300's.

  5. #5385

    MichelleSuzy

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Can I ask what was the typical damage to see her? She's my type and since Summer (on EscortAlligator) stopped responding to my texts, I need a replacement for regular visits. Feel free to inbox me if you're more comfortable doing that.

  6. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Update on her: looks like I'll see her later part of next week.
    I did see her, and she's just as reviewed here before. Petite, cute, smart, can keep a conversation. Definitely not GFE as she's not into kissing. The BBBJ was very good.

  7. #5383

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting up with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-5756644eaae0.

    Any intel?
    I've been chatting with her but our schedules have not aligned yet. Very interested.

  8. #5382

    Any info on Mia or Deja?

    Anyone have any info on either of these?

    Mia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-74596091b820

    Deja.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-fc83d898f333

    Feel free to DM if you prefer.

    Tia,

    Blue.

  9. #5381
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Sophia

    Thinking about meeting up with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-5756644eaae0.

    Any intel?

  10. #5380

    Rita

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-a2f3b54a0acf
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9mXax0jzarbyYv

    This one is a little nuts is the short version, and not in a fun way. Stripper down in Fay, seems to be just trying to direct traffic to her wildly overpriced Onlyfans. Google it if you're curious; plenty of leaks and definitely not worth it.

  11. #5379

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
    Yea I closed an account awhile ago. Learned about the changes the hard way.

  12. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
    It's newer over the past few months I believe. I will suspend my account from time to time, but won't delete it just because of this new practice. No chance I'm submitting doing that.

  13. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.

  14. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricBuster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.
    If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?

  15. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Update on her: looks like I'll see her later part of next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape