Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 5569
-
03-03-26 20:24 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 110NC visit
Alright now that my visit to Raleigh is coming to an end. I just wanted to contribute to what I've gotten into. Got to try Hazel and Jordyn for massages (DM me for details).
I've got a pretty good rotation going with 5 girls back home, so wanted to see what the SB scene is like here. Someone said it right, stay away from the college age girls. Lets start with this one.
Wanted 1 K said thank you and moved on, wasn't worth my time to continue chatting.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d19d6bd165d969
$$ for BBFS in the backseat of my truck in Wally parking lot. Cute face, little chubby but wasn't bad. Had a tight kitty. I think the picks are outdated. She's thicker in person. It was dark and the kitty felt good.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2
Never got a chance to meet up with this one. I decide to do a massage visit with Jordyn instead with all the raving reviews on her. You can DM me for details on that. My mistake for not seeing this SB. $$ for couple hrs of play time with pretty open menu all holes.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d6956de140fc13
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4b6842e8b6ef6d
Scammer, wanted half the funds up front before even meeting. Gave a lame excuse she needed money.
Enjoyed the stay, till next time mongers!
-
03-01-26 06:44 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 77It was about a year ago, maybe a little more. Things keep getting more expensive so she may not be as willing to lower her rate. Or maybe she just liked me.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 13:49 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 38How recently was that?
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 12:45 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 77For me, she asked for 5 but we agreed on 4. After 2 visits I told her I couldn't drive all the way for 4 any longer and I talked her down to lower 300's.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 23:26 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 73MichelleSuzy
Can I ask what was the typical damage to see her? She's my type and since Summer (on EscortAlligator) stopped responding to my texts, I need a replacement for regular visits. Feel free to inbox me if you're more comfortable doing that.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 22:59 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 38I did see her, and she's just as reviewed here before. Petite, cute, smart, can keep a conversation. Definitely not GFE as she's not into kissing. The BBBJ was very good.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 22:57 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 574Sophia
I've been chatting with her but our schedules have not aligned yet. Very interested.
Originally Posted by Nahh1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 06:50 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info on Mia or Deja?
Anyone have any info on either of these?
Mia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-74596091b820
Deja.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-fc83d898f333
Feel free to DM if you prefer.
Tia,
Blue.
-
02-22-26 16:23 #5381Regular Member

Posts: 23Sophia
Thinking about meeting up with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-5756644eaae0.
Any intel?
-
02-17-26 23:10 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 360Rita
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-a2f3b54a0acf
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9mXax0jzarbyYv
This one is a little nuts is the short version, and not in a fun way. Stripper down in Fay, seems to be just trying to direct traffic to her wildly overpriced Onlyfans. Google it if you're curious; plenty of leaks and definitely not worth it.
-
02-17-26 09:30 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 97Inbox cleared
Yea I closed an account awhile ago. Learned about the changes the hard way.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 23:30 #5378Regular Member

Posts: 18It's newer over the past few months I believe. I will suspend my account from time to time, but won't delete it just because of this new practice. No chance I'm submitting doing that.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 19:17 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 38BlahTime your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
-
02-14-26 13:11 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 97If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?
Originally Posted by FabricBuster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:34 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 38Update on her: looks like I'll see her later part of next week.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




