Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 372 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5374
    Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.

  2. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?
    I haven't seen any ads by her outside of Seeking (I've done image searches) so I haven't seen her number anywhere. I don't now if she's OK with sharing her info. She hasn't yet replied to my message on Seeking.

  3. #5372

    Leah

    Hello guys I've met with this lady a couple of times and has been very nice to me.

    Hit me up for number seniors only. Senior guys PM me for number.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf

  4. #5371

    Pro Tip

    Welcome to the brotherhood, GeekJay. Great reporting!

    Pro Tip. If you enter the 12 digit Seeking identifier into the USASG search bar, you'll get hits on previous reviews. For Michelle for example, copy and paste "938 e19 fc81 f0" into the search bar to see previous reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Could I please get feedback on these two ladies? I've searched and found reviews of them but nothing recent. Thanks!

    Michelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    LEO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d

  5. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedevil  [View Original Post]
    MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.
    Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?

  6. #5369
    MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.

  7. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?
    Only talked to her on the phone, only because I was skeptical about her voice sounding like deep-ish female voice.

  8. #5367
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.
    That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?

  9. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.

  10. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Yeah I got that vibe from the reviews that I read but none of them are recent. When did you see her last?

  11. #5364

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Could I please get feedback on these two ladies? I've searched and found reviews of them but nothing recent. Thanks!

    Michelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    LEO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.

  12. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT to me, but I've seen her profile existing for a long while:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-85c1793c3752
    I reached out to her a couple times since November but she never replied.

  13. #5362

    Feedback Request

    Could I please get feedback on these two ladies? I've searched and found reviews of them but nothing recent. Thanks!

    Michelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    LEO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d

  14. #5361

    Reports

    Hello everyone! My first post after joining and hoping to contribute a little before asking for input.

    I've seen or communicated these girls within the last two months:

    Stella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-f7e4dfe2bb82

    Cute, short, DTF with everything covered. 300 cannot host. Can keep a conversation. Started with lunch for a M&G and had her over a couple days later. Definitely will repeat, her schedule can be hectic at times.

    Lucy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d33d62419a2a

    Very cute, also short, DTF with CFS and bare oral. 300 and can host. Fun to be with. Very hectic schedule but worth being patient. Met at Starbucks to chat for a bit, then up to my room.

    Liyah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-f05c576ef6d2

    A little on the tall side, DTF, can host, 300 for CFS and BBBJ. Not sure I will see her again, she's nice and good looking, just not a lot of chemistry but this is very subjective.

    Stephanie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3edf50579acd

    BBW, short, cute face, 200 for BBBJ. She's a talker but not a clock watcher. I didn't ask about hosting as I had a room already.

    Jenna.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b5c057700236

    Licensed masseuse, hosts at her house in Garner. She's nice and will do BFS and BBBJ after rubbing your back with lotion. 300. Will repeat. Definitely a pro. Easy to schedule.

  15. #5360

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Wilmington, her name is Jessica and she is 25. If you like chocolate girls, this one is very cute and has a fantastic body. Really looking for just one SD for allowance, shopping, etc. Until she finds the one, very open minded as far as PPM meets. Doesn't prefer rough sex, but enjoys all of it including spanking, choking and slapping. Loves being f*ed in doggy, and likes being grabbed by her hair and being f*ed deep and hard. Open to being tied up as well as anal. Pretty much the only thing she said no to was girls and 3 sums. She will even swallow for head. Looking for a mid to high range PPM allowance. Motivated to meet right away. Open to travel for the right allowance. Might be open to BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Jessica688/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.03.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.04.05 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.04.31 PM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape