Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 33036
-
02-28-26 20:09 #31461Senior Member

Posts: 344Anyone
Any info on these girls.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/485274157560
-
02-28-26 19:17 #31460Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level
I don't remember the name. The simple fact that they lied about the appearance was more than enough for a reason for me to leave. End of story. I am not paying $130 for QV see a mini sumo wrestler. A third chance will not be given. Mind you I've left for less than $130. Check my review history.
Originally Posted by RichardSteele
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 13:15 #31459Senior Member

Posts: 693When I see ads like this, I just move on. If they think they can upcharge you for everything, then they probably have GPS as well. I've learned that girls with GPS usually aren't worth my time or money. Equally, when a girl tries to upcharge me in the middle of a session, I usually try to finish and get out as quickly as possible. Then I cross her off the list. I usually have enough fallback positions to not see these type of girls.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 11:34 #31458Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Marianna aka Katalina
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
Others have reported mixed reviews. I previously posted her redacted number so you could search by last 4 of her number. Looks like she has added additional services since my last post.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
860-XXX-5912
-
02-28-26 11:25 #31457Senior Member

Posts: 63Hey Spinner
I have not, but what about the 4-5 non-Asians that are posting in Enfield. I tried contacting a couple them and no response back. My guess TGTBT. Scam or set up?
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:59 #31456Senior Member

Posts: 221Has anyone seen this one? She looks like my type, I just don't want to waste a long drive.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 08:13 #31455Senior Member

Posts: 96Both are considerable choices. The Spanish girl looks decent. As for tay. Yes she had Vivian doing her ad for months. I asked her why never tried to stop Vivian from robbing as she said she hid in bathroom while she did it and wasnt her responsibility to tell her not to. As of now. Tay says she is not associated with Vivian or haileigh. Guess haileigh would flip out on her to. As of now tho. Tay has all my numbers blocked from when I tried to film a double BJ with her and haileigh. Think she is camera shy personally as she would look alot better with a proper photo shoot for her ad but not worth the gamble. I do think she probably has a better chance now of actually seeing her now and not being robbed as 3 months ago. When she was with Vivian- pretty sure she would have but now I'd say the chances are lower but still not un thinkable. Probably made the smart move leaving at night time. She did move to the bike but not sure where haileigh and Vivian went. If they are on bike with her I'd stay away. Only 1 guy has reported a positive with tay and about 10 to 20 wondering.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 08:00 #31454Senior Member

Posts: 144Ghosted
Tried to meet up with this one last night. Very slow to respond, finally agreed on a time, and gave her a heads-up when I was 10 minutes out. She responded, and I then let her know I parked, and then nothing. Lots of activity in the parking lot, including a 5-0 sweep at the Lodge. I left after 10 minutes of not hearing back, waste of time and gas. Kind of bummed, but not completely surprised.
959-xxx-3881.
120/180/260.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...-/331369589823
On my ride back I hit up Tay Tay, but I had second thoughts given her and "Harmony" and "Vivian / Ashley" all have the same writing style for their posts. Figured rather be out some pussy then money too. Be safe.
-
02-27-26 00:04 #31453Senior Member

Posts: 96Alot of these girls are charging top dollars and yes alot of extras. Not uncommon now to see them requesting additional things. Alot of girls always try and upcharge the filming. How I've been able to handle all the extras is to be very specific with what you want and this is what you can afford and throw the offer out. If they accept. Clarify. If they don't. Move on. I found that to be best to handling extras although for haileigh even if you pay her asking price she will still keep asking you for more. I really did not enjoy every 20 seconds her stopping to say I really need more money tho after you paid and already agreed etc. Ends up being a bigger loss for no repeats just like Nikki lost alot this week. And agreed as I'm not paying 400 500 600 plus for a nut LOL. The extras can be annoying though but at the end of the day they are trying to make as much money and us guys want our needs met for a fair price. Got to be a fine balance.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 22:59 #31452Senior Member

Posts: 119A La Carte Menu
I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.
Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:
GFE extra $.
Greek extra $.
Bbj extra. 5.
BBFS extra $.
Daty extra. 6.
Couples extra $.
Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.
One of them with some of these extra:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045
-
02-26-26 22:58 #31451Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi thanks you for that.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 22:41 #31450Senior Member

Posts: 119What was the name they gave you?
If you go in expecting to see the chick to look like any of the images in their ad, I got a bridge to sell you between Manhattan and New Jersey! Unfortunately it's the case that you have to assume that they're going to lie not only about the appearance, but also probably the name. The last two times I went to see the weather's field crew, I saw sugar, this last time and Sophia before that. I also saw another one on the other side of the building from a different crew. I wouldn't say any of them are nasty, and believe me I'm a fan of TJ streetwalkers! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's also distinctly possible that you're referring to someone completely different than I am, as this was the 130 hh crew about a month ago and last November, and the second crew this last January. I'd say, disingenuous communication aside it ain't bad for 130 hh.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 21:56 #31449Senior Member

Posts: 1531Londonnmariee aka Ashley
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Here's some active links, pics, and redacted number. Phone is a text app.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...e/855167973111
https://worcester.myescort.network/f...-escort-26b628
201-XXX-6641
-
02-26-26 18:49 #31448Senior Member

Posts: 982Maybe I'm not in the same league as you fellas, but I'm not thrown down 4 for any romp.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 17:52 #31447Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level
Garbage! Walked in and I walked right out. I really tried to give the Asain escort providers a chance and once again they were dishonest about who they had available and what they looked like.
Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35
[View Original Post]
I gave the Wethersfield's Asians a chance over the summer which was even worse. The women was nasty fat slob Big and short like a mini sumo wrestler!
I left I reuse to pay for that. Mind you I typically like big curvy women but this chick was disgusting. Also I don't care what side of the building that the providers are on they lie and they are dishonest and I'm not with it and I refuse to tolerate dishonesty.
I maintain a consistent track record of providing honest and accurate reviews, and I hope this feedback is taken into consideration.








Reply With Quote





