Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 33046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31456
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks like my type, I just don't want to waste a long drive.

  2. #31455
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet up with this one last night. Very slow to respond, finally agreed on a time, and gave her a heads-up when I was 10 minutes out. She responded, and I then let her know I parked, and then nothing. Lots of activity in the parking lot, including a 5-0 sweep at the Lodge. I left after 10 minutes of not hearing back, waste of time and gas. Kind of bummed, but not completely surprised.

    959-xxx-3881.

    120/180/260.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...-/331369589823

    On my ride back I hit up Tay Tay, but I had second thoughts given her and "Harmony" and "Vivian / Ashley" all have the same writing style for their posts. Figured rather be out some pussy then money too. Be safe.
    Both are considerable choices. The Spanish girl looks decent. As for tay. Yes she had Vivian doing her ad for months. I asked her why never tried to stop Vivian from robbing as she said she hid in bathroom while she did it and wasnt her responsibility to tell her not to. As of now. Tay says she is not associated with Vivian or haileigh. Guess haileigh would flip out on her to. As of now tho. Tay has all my numbers blocked from when I tried to film a double BJ with her and haileigh. Think she is camera shy personally as she would look alot better with a proper photo shoot for her ad but not worth the gamble. I do think she probably has a better chance now of actually seeing her now and not being robbed as 3 months ago. When she was with Vivian- pretty sure she would have but now I'd say the chances are lower but still not un thinkable. Probably made the smart move leaving at night time. She did move to the bike but not sure where haileigh and Vivian went. If they are on bike with her I'd stay away. Only 1 guy has reported a positive with tay and about 10 to 20 wondering.

  3. #31454

    Ghosted

    Tried to meet up with this one last night. Very slow to respond, finally agreed on a time, and gave her a heads-up when I was 10 minutes out. She responded, and I then let her know I parked, and then nothing. Lots of activity in the parking lot, including a 5-0 sweep at the Lodge. I left after 10 minutes of not hearing back, waste of time and gas. Kind of bummed, but not completely surprised.

    959-xxx-3881.

    120/180/260.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...-/331369589823

    On my ride back I hit up Tay Tay, but I had second thoughts given her and "Harmony" and "Vivian / Ashley" all have the same writing style for their posts. Figured rather be out some pussy then money too. Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1.jpg‎   A2.jpg‎   A3.jpg‎  

  4. #31453
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045
    Alot of these girls are charging top dollars and yes alot of extras. Not uncommon now to see them requesting additional things. Alot of girls always try and upcharge the filming. How I've been able to handle all the extras is to be very specific with what you want and this is what you can afford and throw the offer out. If they accept. Clarify. If they don't. Move on. I found that to be best to handling extras although for haileigh even if you pay her asking price she will still keep asking you for more. I really did not enjoy every 20 seconds her stopping to say I really need more money tho after you paid and already agreed etc. Ends up being a bigger loss for no repeats just like Nikki lost alot this week. And agreed as I'm not paying 400 500 600 plus for a nut LOL. The extras can be annoying though but at the end of the day they are trying to make as much money and us guys want our needs met for a fair price. Got to be a fine balance.

  5. #31452

    A La Carte Menu

    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045

  6. #31451
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here's some active links, pics, and redacted number. Phone is a text app.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...e/855167973111
    https://worcester.myescort.network/f...-escort-26b628
    201-XXX-6641
    Hi thanks you for that.

  7. #31450

    What was the name they gave you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Garbage! Walked in and I walked right out. I really tried to give the Asain escort providers a chance and once again they were dishonest about who they had available and what they looked like.

    I gave the Wethersfield's Asians a chance over the summer which was even worse. The women was nasty fat slob Big and short like a mini sumo wrestler!

    I left I reuse to pay for that. Mind you I typically like big curvy women but this chick was disgusting. Also I don't care what side of the building that the providers are on they lie and they are dishonest and I'm not with it and I refuse to tolerate dishonesty.

    I maintain a consistent track record of providing honest and accurate reviews, and I hope this feedback is taken into consideration.
    If you go in expecting to see the chick to look like any of the images in their ad, I got a bridge to sell you between Manhattan and New Jersey! Unfortunately it's the case that you have to assume that they're going to lie not only about the appearance, but also probably the name. The last two times I went to see the weather's field crew, I saw sugar, this last time and Sophia before that. I also saw another one on the other side of the building from a different crew. I wouldn't say any of them are nasty, and believe me I'm a fan of TJ streetwalkers! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's also distinctly possible that you're referring to someone completely different than I am, as this was the 130 hh crew about a month ago and last November, and the second crew this last January. I'd say, disingenuous communication aside it ain't bad for 130 hh.

  8. #31449

    Londonnmariee aka Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking. Her SA name is Ashley.

    I railed her last week.

    She asked for a crazy amount initially. Told her to beat it.

    Came back at me with a significant lower price. Agreed. Booked room and off to the races.

    She's a great lay. Just don't pay more than 400.
    Here's some active links, pics, and redacted number. Phone is a text app.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...e/855167973111
    https://worcester.myescort.network/f...-escort-26b628
    201-XXX-6641
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5875.jpg‎   IMG_5876.jpg‎   IMG_5877.jpg‎   IMG_5878.jpg‎   IMG_5879.jpg‎  

    IMG_5880.jpg‎  

  9. #31448
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking.
    Maybe I'm not in the same league as you fellas, but I'm not thrown down 4 for any romp.

  10. #31447

    Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone use this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/023245029565

    They want me to call only. Is that a red flag?
    Garbage! Walked in and I walked right out. I really tried to give the Asain escort providers a chance and once again they were dishonest about who they had available and what they looked like.

    I gave the Wethersfield's Asians a chance over the summer which was even worse. The women was nasty fat slob Big and short like a mini sumo wrestler!

    I left I reuse to pay for that. Mind you I typically like big curvy women but this chick was disgusting. Also I don't care what side of the building that the providers are on they lie and they are dishonest and I'm not with it and I refuse to tolerate dishonesty.

    I maintain a consistent track record of providing honest and accurate reviews, and I hope this feedback is taken into consideration.

  11. #31446
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495
    She and her handler / bf are robbing people. She demanded the money up front, went in the bathroom and told me to get comfortable. I got me shoes off and a guy walked in wanting to know what I was doing.

  12. #31445
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.
    I can confirm she and her handler / bf are robbing people.

  13. #31444

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691
    She's on seeking. Her SA name is Ashley.

    I railed her last week.

    She asked for a crazy amount initially. Told her to beat it.

    Came back at me with a significant lower price. Agreed. Booked room and off to the races.

    She's a great lay. Just don't pay more than 400.

  14. #31443

    Enfield Asians

    Hey guys anyone use this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/023245029565

    They want me to call only. Is that a red flag?

  15. #31442

    London Marie

    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape