Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 33044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31454

    A La Carte Menu

    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045

  2. #31453
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here's some active links, pics, and redacted number. Phone is a text app.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...e/855167973111
    https://worcester.myescort.network/f...-escort-26b628
    201-XXX-6641
    Hi thanks you for that.

  3. #31452

    What was the name they gave you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Garbage! Walked in and I walked right out. I really tried to give the Asain escort providers a chance and once again they were dishonest about who they had available and what they looked like.

    I gave the Wethersfield's Asians a chance over the summer which was even worse. The women was nasty fat slob Big and short like a mini sumo wrestler!

    I left I reuse to pay for that. Mind you I typically like big curvy women but this chick was disgusting. Also I don't care what side of the building that the providers are on they lie and they are dishonest and I'm not with it and I refuse to tolerate dishonesty.

    I maintain a consistent track record of providing honest and accurate reviews, and I hope this feedback is taken into consideration.
    If you go in expecting to see the chick to look like any of the images in their ad, I got a bridge to sell you between Manhattan and New Jersey! Unfortunately it's the case that you have to assume that they're going to lie not only about the appearance, but also probably the name. The last two times I went to see the weather's field crew, I saw sugar, this last time and Sophia before that. I also saw another one on the other side of the building from a different crew. I wouldn't say any of them are nasty, and believe me I'm a fan of TJ streetwalkers! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's also distinctly possible that you're referring to someone completely different than I am, as this was the 130 hh crew about a month ago and last November, and the second crew this last January. I'd say, disingenuous communication aside it ain't bad for 130 hh.

  4. #31451

    Londonnmariee aka Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking. Her SA name is Ashley.

    I railed her last week.

    She asked for a crazy amount initially. Told her to beat it.

    Came back at me with a significant lower price. Agreed. Booked room and off to the races.

    She's a great lay. Just don't pay more than 400.
    Here's some active links, pics, and redacted number. Phone is a text app.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...e/855167973111
    https://worcester.myescort.network/f...-escort-26b628
    201-XXX-6641
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5875.jpg‎   IMG_5876.jpg‎   IMG_5877.jpg‎   IMG_5878.jpg‎   IMG_5879.jpg‎  

    IMG_5880.jpg‎  

  5. #31450
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking.
    Maybe I'm not in the same league as you fellas, but I'm not thrown down 4 for any romp.

  6. #31449

    Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone use this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/023245029565

    They want me to call only. Is that a red flag?
    Garbage! Walked in and I walked right out. I really tried to give the Asain escort providers a chance and once again they were dishonest about who they had available and what they looked like.

    I gave the Wethersfield's Asians a chance over the summer which was even worse. The women was nasty fat slob Big and short like a mini sumo wrestler!

    I left I reuse to pay for that. Mind you I typically like big curvy women but this chick was disgusting. Also I don't care what side of the building that the providers are on they lie and they are dishonest and I'm not with it and I refuse to tolerate dishonesty.

    I maintain a consistent track record of providing honest and accurate reviews, and I hope this feedback is taken into consideration.

  7. #31448
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495
    She and her handler / bf are robbing people. She demanded the money up front, went in the bathroom and told me to get comfortable. I got me shoes off and a guy walked in wanting to know what I was doing.

  8. #31447
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.
    I can confirm she and her handler / bf are robbing people.

  9. #31446

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691
    She's on seeking. Her SA name is Ashley.

    I railed her last week.

    She asked for a crazy amount initially. Told her to beat it.

    Came back at me with a significant lower price. Agreed. Booked room and off to the races.

    She's a great lay. Just don't pay more than 400.

  10. #31445

    Enfield Asians

    Hey guys anyone use this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/023245029565

    They want me to call only. Is that a red flag?

  11. #31444

    London Marie

    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691

  12. #31443
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.
    Yes I think that's her too report of rob or scam on the forum in the last month.

  13. #31442
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.

  14. #31441

    Any one seen JJ

    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495

  15. #31440
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    So are you good friends with Stephanie and Sylvia pimp? He posts on this forum all the time promoting his girlfriend Sylvia. I've always wondered does he wear gold chains and walk with a gangster limp? Like all the pimp rappers ice tee and slick Rick. Also why does kinky Jack bring Sylvia to Manchester NH and not Massachusetts? Figure he would make more money in Massachusetts instead of NH. I don't get why he likes NH so much? I talk to Willow on Instagram. From what she tells me he keeps 50 percent of the johns money.
    I personally think Sylvia is sexy as hell, her body is my preference. I was talking to Steph on Secret benefits. Not realizing it was her from STG. She (Steph) by the way she texts either completely lacking any schooling with regard to spelling, punctuation etc, or she has some type of affliction l but I repeat, Sylvia is sexy as hell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape