Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 645 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 9664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9049

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    She is not longer active.
    Thank you JTBrown50. I heard that from a trusted member. That she is working on having a normal life. I know she had (has) some bipolar / depression issues so it is probably best for her. I wish her all the best! I enjoyed my time with her. Best BJ.

  2. #9048

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    She's horrible probably 100 lbs heavier no cute at all and she will take to cash start with a bbj when you ask for protection she will pretend to loom and says sorry thought I had one now you stuck doing bare or just BJ plus she fart during intercourse.
    I appreciate the info!

  3. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Strawberry went? She hasn't advertised in a while. It looks like her IG is still active (link below), but a lot of her older pictures have been removed. Thanks brothers!

    https://www.instagram.com/devanyadore/
    The girl with the tattoos and the dark hair is the younger sister of Alexxxa Nicole she used to live in surfside and now lives in Durham and is active. Recently a guy said he was messaging with alexxxa bf or something and he was going to hook him up with little sister. The little sister used to be on SB or SA can't remember which.

  4. #9046

    Strawberry

    She is not longer active.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Strawberry went? She hasn't advertised in a while. It looks like her IG is still active (link below), but a lot of her older pictures have been removed. Thanks brothers!

    https://www.instagram.com/devanyadore/

  5. #9045

    FS Recommendations

    Hey guys seen your member here I will be in town next week. I'm hoping somebody can recommend a full service girl that's safe and no bullshit. Thank you in advance.

  6. #9044

    This luna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/202873017

    I should of did this the first time my bad guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11f8e3a50f7d2ed343c9880a6b8c6b82_f.jpg‎   bc74ef19b08a5c5121151eda276d832d_f.jpg‎  

  7. #9043

    Strawberry?

    Does anyone know where Strawberry went? She hasn't advertised in a while. It looks like her IG is still active (link below), but a lot of her older pictures have been removed. Thanks brothers!

    https://www.instagram.com/devanyadore/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails strawberry.jpg‎  

  8. #9042

    Luna Kassandra?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Latin luna pics are unreal she replies almost immediately no deposit seem friendly even sent a selfie but we don't get many like her around just wondering if anyone knows if she's legit.
    This Luna? If so, she has 5 reviews on TER (#398497) with an average rating of Looks = 7. 2 and Performance = 5. 6. Reviewers say she looks like her pictures with great man-made chest and ass, and they look flawless. The major negative factor according to the reviewers is she up-sells. Reviewers say an additional $150 for a BBBJ and an additional $100 for a second shot on goal. Other than that, her reviews are decent if you want to stick with the base rate with everything covered. Good luck brother!

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/myrtle...b334500cddd6aa

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7913891-398497
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  9. #9041

    Luna

    Has anyone seen the Latin luna pics are unreal she replies almost immediately no deposit seem friendly even sent a selfie but we don't get many like her around just wondering if anyone knows if she's legit.

  10. #9040

    Don't DO IT

    She's horrible probably 100 lbs heavier no cute at all and she will take to cash start with a bbj when you ask for protection she will pretend to loom and says sorry thought I had one now you stuck doing bare or just BJ plus she fart during intercourse.

  11. #9039

  12. #9038

    Misleading pictures in the post

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...6/831076440965

    A friend of mine set up an in-call with this lady and asked when the pictures were taken, and she said day before yesterday. He said she was prompt on message replies, and she replied she was going to shower. When he got to the door, a lady came to the door, wrapped in a dark towel, no lights on in the room, and the lady he said looked a lot older, wet tangled unbrushed hair, no make up so he quickly left.

    Seems yet another provider that post doctored or years old pictures. Dam, they must think we're really that stupid!!

    He said he would not recommend her.

  13. #9037

    Latina's from ListCrawler

    Has anyone had a dream with any of the multiple Latinas that are posting? Are they real? Is it a scam? Any info would be appreciated.

  14. #9036

    Happy! Time to be happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Happy will be back in MB in a week! I saw her when she was here her last 2 visits. She is awesome and she looks exactly like her pictures! Awesome BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions. That red outfit is what she wore the last time I saw her. She is a little pricey, but worth it. Don't hesitate guys! I know I will see her in a week! Links are below and pics are attached.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7588896-402835

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...s-r-63617.html

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollomia-9
    I should note that she is not natural. She has man-mades and from her small scars it appears she has had lipo and a BBL. Nevertheless, she looks great!

  15. #9035

    Happy! Time to be happy.

    Happy will be back in MB in a week! I saw her when she was here her last 2 visits. She is awesome and she looks exactly like her pictures! Awesome BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions. That red outfit is what she wore the last time I saw her. She is a little pricey, but worth it. Don't hesitate guys! I know I will see her in a week! Links are below and pics are attached.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7588896-402835

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...s-r-63617.html

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollomia-9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape