Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 646 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 9688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9028

    Wrong link

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
    The link you have provided is for Precious, NOT Precious Jasmine. Precious ID 326751 hasn't had a review in 5 years. Thankfully, your pics ARE of Precious Jasmine. ID 412956.

  2. #9027

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Hey Floyd! Good chatting with you again! She initiated CBJ and I didn't question it. I just went with the flow on the first date. She said Olivia was from NJ and was out of town for a few days. There was a silver SUV in the driveway with NJ plates. , so I assume it was Olivia's. But she said Olivia would be back soon and they would do doubles. I didn't question pricing for doubles.

    Hey Lovearub! Is it okay to post about Hazel again without you getting your underwear up your butt?
    Hazel's profile on TER and many reviews on TER say BBBJ. My bad.

  3. #9026

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put much faith in those ter reviews unless you go back to 2024. That includes the bad one.

    Thank you for the information! If you would answer two questions, I'd appreciate it. Was the CBJ mandatory or by choice? Did she bring Olivia (from the pics) with her too? PM is fine if you'd rather, but I'm sure most would want to know the answer to at least one of those questions.
    Hey Floyd! Good chatting with you again! She initiated CBJ and I didn't question it. I just went with the flow on the first date. She said Olivia was from NJ and was out of town for a few days. There was a silver SUV in the driveway with NJ plates. , so I assume it was Olivia's. But she said Olivia would be back soon and they would do doubles. I didn't question pricing for doubles.

    Hey Lovearub! Is it okay to post about Hazel again without you getting your underwear up your butt?

  4. #9025

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.
    I wouldn't put much faith in those ter reviews unless you go back to 2024. That includes the bad one.

    Thank you for the information! If you would answer two questions, I'd appreciate it. Was the CBJ mandatory or by choice? Did she bring Olivia (from the pics) with her too? PM is fine if you'd rather, but I'm sure most would want to know the answer to at least one of those questions.

  5. #9024

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Here is another post about Precious! Should I post or not? What do you think Lovearub? Okay, I'll post it. Haha. Below is a TER review of Precious left a few days ago. Don't hesitate guys!
    Sorry, I didn't attach this to my last post. So now I have to do another post! That's 3 in a row! Sorry Lovearub.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails precious.jpg‎  

  6. #9023

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    And BTW Precious is BBBJ. Sorry for posting a second post about her. I'll probably post a thirst and fourth post about her soon (when I think of other things I might want to let you guys know about)!
    Okay. Here is another post about Precious! Should I post or not? What do you think Lovearub? Okay, I'll post it. Haha. Below is a TER review of Precious left a few days ago. Don't hesitate guys!

  7. #9022

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
    And BTW Precious is BBBJ. Sorry for posting a second post about her. I'll probably post a third and fourth post about her soon (when I think of other things I might want to let you guys know about)!

  8. #9021

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.
    If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  9. #9020

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastInSince82  [View Original Post]
    Actually it looks like her prices today are higher than yesterday. 4 for 1 hour.
    I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.

  10. #9019

    I'm thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    She has to pay a commission now.
    Funny! I see a career for you at Comedy Cabana! : o).

  11. #9018

    I'm thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastInSince82  [View Original Post]
    Actually it looks like her prices today are higher than yesterday. 4 for 1 hour.
    She has to pay a commission now.

  12. #9017

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    $$$ 5 for an hour all wrapped up? I now know who not to pay attention to around here. Too bad.
    Actually it looks like her prices today are higher than yesterday. 4 for 1 hour.

  13. #9016

    Holy crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    But everything covered for $350 hour seems high but for what's available around here I can see why, sorry Love rub this one makes it 5 LOL.
    $$$ 5 for an hour all wrapped up? I now know who not to pay attention to around here. Too bad.

  14. #9015

    Looks like my type

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Attached are Hazel Woodz pics. BTW, she does have a dog, a blue nose pit. But she keeps it in a separate room during sessions. She did show her dog to me and she seems calm and nice enough.
    But everything covered for $350 hour seems high but for what's available around here I can see why, sorry Love rub this one makes it 5 LOL.

  15. #9014

    4 posts in a row

    On the same provider? Seems to be a bit of overkill, don't you think?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape