Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 9679
-
02-24-26 21:12 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
Chime in if you need to or want to Lovearub! Just kidding. : o).
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 19:22 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
Agreed BeastInSince82! I've seen her at 3 different locations the past several years. They have all been really messy. There isn't any room on the counter in her current apartment. It is totally covered with stuff and junk. Housekeeping is not her forte!
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 19:00 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
Thanks BestInSince82!
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:10 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 49Boatjock keep posting brother.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
I saw precious jasmine a few weeks ago because of your info.
She was as described and I would most likely repeat. Only drawback for me was how messy her apartment was. She said she let a friend stay with her and they made the mess. But other TER reviews say the same thing about the mess.
-
02-23-26 19:38 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 245Hazel and Precious
Sorry Floyd! The link for Hazel is below. Her profile says BBBJ and most of the reviews say BBBJ. My bad.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
BTW Precious Jasmine on TER in our local Precious. The one I posted pictures of. She has had 4 reviews on TER since December 2025. Her link is below as well.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3002861-376940
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4892466-412956
-
02-23-26 19:35 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 184Thank you!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:31 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 184Wrong link
The link you have provided is for Precious, NOT Precious Jasmine. Precious ID 326751 hasn't had a review in 5 years. Thankfully, your pics ARE of Precious Jasmine. ID 412956.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:19 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 245Hazel
Hazel's profile on TER and many reviews on TER say BBBJ. My bad.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:13 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 245Hazel
Hey Floyd! Good chatting with you again! She initiated CBJ and I didn't question it. I just went with the flow on the first date. She said Olivia was from NJ and was out of town for a few days. There was a silver SUV in the driveway with NJ plates. , so I assume it was Olivia's. But she said Olivia would be back soon and they would do doubles. I didn't question pricing for doubles.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
Hey Lovearub! Is it okay to post about Hazel again without you getting your underwear up your butt?
-
02-23-26 19:04 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 184Hazel
I wouldn't put much faith in those ter reviews unless you go back to 2024. That includes the bad one.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the information! If you would answer two questions, I'd appreciate it. Was the CBJ mandatory or by choice? Did she bring Olivia (from the pics) with her too? PM is fine if you'd rather, but I'm sure most would want to know the answer to at least one of those questions.
-
02-23-26 18:54 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
Sorry, I didn't attach this to my last post. So now I have to do another post! That's 3 in a row! Sorry Lovearub.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:48 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
Okay. Here is another post about Precious! Should I post or not? What do you think Lovearub? Okay, I'll post it. Haha. Below is a TER review of Precious left a few days ago. Don't hesitate guys!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:42 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
And BTW Precious is BBBJ. Sorry for posting a second post about her. I'll probably post a third and fourth post about her soon (when I think of other things I might want to let you guys know about)!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:39 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 245Hazel
If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
-
02-23-26 18:23 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 245Hazel
I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




