Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 14560
-
02-25-26 14:11 #13435Regular Member

Posts: 16Anna will treat you like a king. I saw her last year and she provided first class service!
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:50 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 215She responded to me
All she said was "Port charlotte".
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Crickets after.
-
02-24-26 16:38 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 29Dayuse or hotelsbyday
I've had success with both dayuse and hotelsbyday. You can find nice enough place for under 80.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 15:13 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 461Can't advise on that
Well it's certainly not the Ritz so I don't believe it ever gets sold out!! LOL.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:55 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 120Short Stay
Thanks, Pork! That's a drive. But if its the only option. Should I call beforehand to see if a room is available during the day? Their site does not advertise that (probably for obvious reasons).
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:48 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 461Short stay
The Spinnaker Inn, Naples.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:23 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 120Short stay hotel during the day
Anyone have knowledge of a hotel / motel that does short stays during the day? Only ones that come to mind that might are the Ft Myers Inn and Golf View on 41, but I have no idea if they do, and what those places are like. I know there is a website called dayuse where you can get a nicer place during the day from mid morning till late afternoon, but I imagine those might be few and far between during season right now. I guess I'll check. But if anyone knows of a place, please let me know. Direct message is fine.
-
02-24-26 13:19 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 396Couple funny stories
It really is a small world in this world. I was once laying next to Taylor. She now out of the Biz. I was way the fuck out in the cape as I'm down in Naples. I rode the Harley that day. So she pieced both the Hog & Naples together asked if I knew a certain person. I said yes I know him very well we even did a large paint job together. So she said well I guess you know his wife then again I said yes I know them both very well. But then again maybe not that well as she stated that was her Mother. She asked that I please not say anything. Sure, umm. That was actually the first thing I was going to do when I returned home text your mother tell her hey I just fucked the shit out of your daughter lets all do a barbecue next weekend.
Another time I was on 75 headed to see Mia when I see this girl hanging out of a truck passing me blowing kisses it was Olivia.
-
02-24-26 12:50 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 396Its all good
I wasn't hating on you in the least. I haven't seen her in awhile. I do remember when I contacted her for the very first time well over a year ago I thought she was a scam.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:49 #13426Regular Member

Posts: 15Small titties
So I'm a small titties guy and she has caught my attention. Any info on her that could be helpful? There's no name, which is a bit of a flag to me. Thanks guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/188583978096
-
02-24-26 11:28 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 869Txt for info, got a hi then crickets. I notice that she's up around Venice? No way I'm driving up there in this traffic for a pussy.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
RN.
-
02-24-26 10:04 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 335Anna. Red Raspberry
Guys thanks for the recommendations through PM and in reply to the above post. I reached out to Anna and scheduled an appointment with her. As you all said, great time, very accommodating and fun to be with. A+ head game, banging body for a woman her age and she really knows how to please a man in a very clean and safe environment. Thanks again. I highly recommend if someone is looking for someone new to see.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:59 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 335Recommendations
The recommendations are the good reviews found on these pages. I suggest, since you've lurked for a while before creating your account, is to go back and re-read the last 20 pages, follow the links and see a couple of well reviewed ones. You know how the forum works, you share info to get info, so see some girls and post some of your stories and others will be more apt to help you down the road. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Collier239
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:14 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna
Anna is fun. She is always friendly, open to most anything and accommodating. She is a consistent companion, safe, clean and a solid choice.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 08:45 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 215Also curious as well
I started noticing more and more don't allow AA. Why is that? And these are big girls LOL, not small girls.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




