Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 14553
-
02-24-26 12:50 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 394Its all good
I wasn't hating on you in the least. I haven't seen her in awhile. I do remember when I contacted her for the very first time well over a year ago I thought she was a scam.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:49 #13427Regular Member

Posts: 15Small titties
So I'm a small titties guy and she has caught my attention. Any info on her that could be helpful? There's no name, which is a bit of a flag to me. Thanks guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/188583978096
-
02-24-26 11:28 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 868Txt for info, got a hi then crickets. I notice that she's up around Venice? No way I'm driving up there in this traffic for a pussy.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
RN.
-
02-24-26 10:04 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 335Anna. Red Raspberry
Guys thanks for the recommendations through PM and in reply to the above post. I reached out to Anna and scheduled an appointment with her. As you all said, great time, very accommodating and fun to be with. A+ head game, banging body for a woman her age and she really knows how to please a man in a very clean and safe environment. Thanks again. I highly recommend if someone is looking for someone new to see.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:59 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 335Recommendations
The recommendations are the good reviews found on these pages. I suggest, since you've lurked for a while before creating your account, is to go back and re-read the last 20 pages, follow the links and see a couple of well reviewed ones. You know how the forum works, you share info to get info, so see some girls and post some of your stories and others will be more apt to help you down the road. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Collier239
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:14 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna
Anna is fun. She is always friendly, open to most anything and accommodating. She is a consistent companion, safe, clean and a solid choice.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 08:45 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 215Also curious as well
I started noticing more and more don't allow AA. Why is that? And these are big girls LOL, not small girls.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 08:00 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 909Red Raspberry my Bulgarian Goulash
Now that is a treat nice condo off east Terry road in Bonita interior done up like Key West Vibe, Clean girl and her service is out standing. Full service all door open for play. Has some what of a sugar daddy now so only posts on Tryst I guess where the money is. Still working if you want to pay double what your originally paid before. Nice girl and I do like her, you should see her room mate one time come out in a bikini said she was going down to the pool. O M G that's when I knew I could drool. Unfortunately not in the business, o well I'll stick with Anna. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 07:51 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 169GFE LMT specialist
I saw her on Tryst and was wondering about her as well. She has changed her STG AD and now wants to upsell. Did you pull the trigger?
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...-/880105863041
https://tryst.link/escort/giadolce
-
02-24-26 05:56 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 201My comment wasn't about them being up to date. I'm simply stating those pictures are pretty flattering, which in her line of work, they should be. Again, my first impression was that she appeared bigger to me than the pictures. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 02:54 #13418Regular Member

Posts: 10DFK provider suggestions
Hey folks. I'm in town for a few days and am wanting to see a good DFK provider. Feel free to DM. Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
02-23-26 16:11 #13417Regular Member

Posts: 3Lol!
You know, this is true. But after reading about her talents, I would be willing to give it a shot haha. I DM'd her with no luck, we'll see what happens! Let me know if it's worth the visit, I'm thinking it would be.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:38 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 322She's "out" but not "free" my brother. Probably another 90 days to 6 months.
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:51 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 943Saw her a few days ago and she is hot. Very nice and clean covered but she knows how to swallow a condom.
Originally Posted by Raft1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:56 #13414Senior Member

Posts: 335Scarlett
She's old enough to be his mother at 48. While she may be good at her craft he asked for someone under 30.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



