Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 79 of 971 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 14563
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13393

    Vivian

    Has anyone had an encounter with Vivian? Hopefully a good one! Thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/957887053634

  2. #13392

    Medusa

    Has anyone seen her recently been trying to get some time with her for a bit now and zero responses every time.

  3. #13391

    Fort Myers

    Hello,

    New Englander here coming down to the sunny state end of March.

    Anyone have some good providers near La Quinta on summerlin or with in Fort Myers area.

    The more options I have the better. Looking for 2 maybe even 3 encounters for my week vacation.

    Thanks.

    Z.

  4. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    First one is Nykee. Sucks good dick for 1 bill.
    One face pic not very flattering her face looks shrunken in.
    Second one. Shit. Don't remember.

    Third.

    Even filtered pics looks bad.
    I believe number three is a scam. She changed her number and used multiple pics so I won't say it's 100%, but maybe 99%. She gave me an address in the Cape. I shit you not but it was actually a vacant lot that I own. What are the odds? She told me to text when I was five minutes away so I played her game and waited 30 minutes to send her a text claiming to be fives minutes out. At this point she tells me that she needs a deposit "for her safety". When I told her to get fucked she blew up my burner with threats. Be careful.

  5. #13389
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry
    She's gotten chunky but she has a pretty face, great rack and a killer ass and legs. Best of all is she offers 3 hole service and loves it rough.

  6. #13388

    Second link

    Vironica skyy; I reviewed her back in August. A more recent review was done last week.

  7. #13387

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    She is going to be in Bonita a few days next week.
    Does she advertise locally when in town?

  8. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back again in another week- who are your top providers?
    Send me a DM.

  9. #13385

    Visiting Naples

    I'll be back again in another week- who are your top providers?

  10. #13384

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    First one is Nykee. Sucks good dick for 1 bill.
    One face pic not very flattering her face looks shrunken in.
    Second one. Shit. Don't remember.

    Third.

    Even filtered pics looks bad.
    Agree but the low cost sausage polishing is worth it with her.

  11. #13383

    Red Raspberry

    Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry

  12. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Appreciate it.
    All. Why experience with Nykee has been good. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

  13. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    First one is Nykee. Sucks good dick for 1 bill.
    One face pic not very flattering her face looks shrunken in.
    Second one. Shit. Don't remember..
    Thanks. Appreciate it.

  14. #13380

    Intel

    First one is Nykee. Sucks good dick for 1 bill.
    One face pic not very flattering her face looks shrunken in.
    Second one. Shit. Don't remember.

    Third.

    Even filtered pics looks bad.

  15. #13379

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Wondering if Nikki is legit. Sure looks great. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/773572246138
    Waste your time on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape