Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 37337
-
02-12-23 11:11 #28232Senior Member

Posts: 50Nice
She is near the airport, stopped by early this morning. No monkey descent body and low mileage on her. I will be going again great experience.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 10:32 #28231Senior Member

Posts: 140Kandi
Kandi in Chester will not be available after Super Bowl Sunday for a month. I'm sure anyone that sees her already know this. The new big girl Diamond in Chester is her sister and she will be unavailable also. Kandi has some really good pussy in my opinion.
-
02-12-23 10:25 #28230Senior Member

Posts: 371What this tells me is that you have no idea what you are doing from a legal standpoint.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
What is critical to getting yourself in trouble is the offer of "something of value" for sexual favor / activity. That I'd why you should only ever ask for how much their time costs and never discuss what that time is for. That part you can figure out when you get there. If at any time I feel like that someone is trying to get to me to say something sexually explicit then I'm out. Any girl doing this that knows what they are doing aren't going to ask you what you want. They know what you want already. Anyone trying to elicit those words from you is what you need to pay attention too. If you are unsure upon arrival ask them for a massage or to dance for you, get them to make the first move.
-
02-12-23 09:47 #28229Senior Member

Posts: 221Good salary
$640 per hour! More than most doctors and lawyers and no college degree required! Shocking that every split tail on the planet isn't out doing it.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 05:20 #28228Senior Member

Posts: 409Fyi
The average pay for a female porn star is 300-800 per day. Not per qv, hh or hr.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 04:54 #28227Senior Member

Posts: 409Really!?
You paid 160 for a CBJ and a qv. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 00:04 #28226Senior Member

Posts: 123It clearly says in her ad no deposit so I really don't understand how you would get scammed. She was probably thinking the same and decided not to waste her time with you. It's real simple fellas, if she is not what you are expecting when you get there you do not have to pay. I have turned and left many standing at the door because they were not who I thought they were.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 13:21 #28225Senior Member

Posts: 486Maria Puerto Rican
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/113790381
She keeps posting with a new number and ad every few days. Haven't seen anyone review her so I have been reluctant to go. Any information if you've seen her would be hot and would help me take the plunge but she says she is at the old clarion and I've never trusted Henrico. Let me know if you know anything.
-
02-11-23 12:34 #28224Senior Member

Posts: 464Stafford Tomorrow. Any recommendations closer to Stafford / Fredericksburg?
I'll be in Stafford tomorrow and wanted to find a throat specialist for an amazing BBBJ that's affordable. Thanks in advance!
-
02-11-23 11:28 #28223Senior Member

Posts: 220She is 66 but one of my favorite. She will start off with a great body slide massage if you like. Everything is available. You'll have to discuss details with her but she is a very reasonable person. I talked to her last week and look forward to seeing her again. Shes not hurting at all.. one of the few women that loves the game and got in at an older age purely because she enjoys it.This time she will probably be in chesterfield. Has been reviewed in Norfolk mainly but also Richmond. Has porn videos online at pornhub and search Clara Red. Look for the mature redhead grandma. She’s a good time. Little different.. but good.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 08:39 #28222Senior Member

Posts: 99I thought she was only massages or am I wrong if so please tell me your experience and damage.
Originally Posted by Richva
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 00:20 #28221Regular Member

Posts: 21Jewel
Anybody else having trouble contacting Jewel?
Her phone number doesn't seem to be working even though she's still active on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...p/790473853511
-
02-09-23 19:49 #28220Senior Member

Posts: 125Crimson
Crimson will be returning "within the next two weeks ". She said that she may stay awhile this time. Please guys treat her with respect and let's see if we can get her to stay around. She posts on stg and rubmd so keep your eyes out. When she firms up the date l will post it. Just figured you might need time to save your coins! Save me a spot please.
-
02-09-23 17:35 #28219Senior Member

Posts: 48Redacted post? Or making things clear!
My earlier post about Rose Marie. First, my apologies to the board and everyone in the community. I tried to pull my post but no joy, plus everybody read it anyway. I had a few drinks that night and and heard what I wanted to. Overwhelmed with the excitement of maybe one day seeing my favorite provider I rushed to the board to report great news. Fact is my post is not entirely accurate and also misleading. Let me clear some things up.
I speak to Rose occasionally and in a friendly way, maybe I'll see her professionally (fingers crossed) maybe not. She's a cool chick and I dig her on a personal level. That being said I do not know her plans for the future, when she'll be coming home, or her contact info other than where she is currently. That is public info for those that know her or wish to communicate with her. I'm not her "manager" or "helper" in anyway. I haven't been posting a lot about others because I'm struggling myself when it comes to extra money for fun. I don't send her money or anyone else for that matter, and other than the occasional phone call I don't have much contact with her either. To those who are looking to reach her, I only know what everyone else knows. I hope this clears up the confusion. I understand that this bad information has mislead some members, angered and confused some, and even caused some to be disappointed. Again, my bad for the confusion, and I hope this sets the record straight.
My apologies,
Appo.
-
02-09-23 17:26 #28218Senior Member

Posts: 371Just a forewarning, while I have read good reviews about her from some reviews I have read she can be kinda nasty. I tried to see her twice about a year or so ago and all I got was ghosted when I got downtown. Was all a waste of my time. Just search and read some history, but it sounds like if you actually get to her its worthwhile.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





