Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32175

    Ms. Sparxs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    That was a pornstar on pornhub that got popular on a couple videos. Smells like a catfish to me in my opinion ain't no way someone like that going to be posted up in Richmond like this LOL.
    She's been reviewed on the board by a reputable monger and he says she's legit. I just can't bring myself to pay 300 plus and everything covered not even a bbj.

  2. #32174

    Smells like catfish imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever see this chick? She posts like crazy on stg, but I never see any reviews.
    That was a pornstar on pornhub that got popular on a couple videos. Smells like a catfish to me in my opinion ain't no way someone like that going to be posted up in Richmond like this LOL.

  3. #32173

    Tiffany sparkz

    Does anyone ever see this chick? She posts like crazy on stg, but I never see any reviews.

  4. #32172

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    I too have seen Jazz a bunch of times over the years. IMHO, she is absolutely a down to earth Cali girl that beats to her own drum. Although she has her mechanical routine with lots of boundaries; which I respect, she not a clock watcher if she enjoys your company. She will encourage and really does enjoy a good mish pounding or she can pound the hell out of you in CG or RCG.
    Maybe I'll have to experience her again.

  5. #32171

    Blonde bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171007371

    So for a couple of days now I'll set up a date with this chick and then she asks me to text her from a real number. I do, then crickets? Anyone else?
    I think this is the same girl that was recently reviewed on here as blonde bombshell. Don't quote me, but I think comms issues and discussions about upcharges for what is normally standard service. No personal experiences.

  6. #32170

    Jazzy Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmrebew  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a bunch of times over the years when she's come through Richmond. She's definitely the girl on the pics, has a nice thick body and great set of tits.

    Agree that she can be a little business-like, but as hot as she is I can look past it. Everything covered, but in my experience is willing to take direction and let you pound it out.
    I too have seen Jazz a bunch of times over the years. IMHO, she is absolutely a down to earth Cali girl that beats to her own drum. Although she has her mechanical routine with lots of boundaries; which I respect, she not a clock watcher if she enjoys your company. She will encourage and really does enjoy a good mish pounding or she can pound the hell out of you in CG or RCG.

  7. #32169
    Should be good now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Jt, your inbox is full, replied to your message but couldn't send it.

  8. #32168
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    I seen her last week and she didn't have any of the scabs or bruises. Was hoping to go back again this week. If I can get her to respond to my messages. Thats been my only issue of late. She looked good last week.
    Jt, your inbox is full, replied to your message but couldn't send it.

  9. #32167
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Aiko GFE Toftt

    Her pictures look amazing and MCOT so naturally I had to try for sure. Booking was smooth and simple, fingers crossed stays this way. Got to the location with plenty of parking and headed up when I got go ahead.

    Door opened and pleasantly surprised pretty much exactly like the photo. The first time she wore a white lingerie and nude heels. Long straight hair and big eyes and slim body. Great legs and body and creamy skin. Big boobs almost popped out. Put my shoes to the side and led me to the room. We sat at the bedside and chatted while cuddling. Then we headed to the room to undress.

    Had a sensual shower, a lot of body rub and she let me explore her body. Soft and big boobs and mature body. Put my little guy into her cracks and did some p slide.

    Headed back to the room and started with DFK and cat bath and then a gentle slow BBBJ with various techniques. Not the fast and rough kind but slow and gentle but still sensational. Then I stopped her and returned the favor, not shaved but not bushy either and naturally wet and tasted good. Quite responsive and she will grab my hands to put under her butt and lift her for more angle seems she really enjoys it but got to be gentle of course. Her boobs are big and real and delicious nips.

    Could wait anymore and grabbed the dome and started off with CG and she's really warm and super wet. Then I changed her to mish didn't want her to be too tired and in mish I can control rhythm more and also admire those legs and feet. Finished in mish this time. Chatted with time left and overall my fav meal at the moment. Hour in paradise. If I saw her on the streets would look again. Be nice and be gentle and she will return the favor.

    BB is on her extra menu for guys who want to know.

    She told me that she worked in NVA for 2 weeks. I found her reviews on the other site. Her I'd is 394416. Pretty good review history. Recommend.

  10. #32166

    When trying to book with most Asian agencies text is usually best method

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to call the number? The QR code on the link takes you to wechat.com and they don't respond to email.

    Thanks!
    When trying to book with most Asian escort Independents and Agencies, in my experience text is their preferred communication method.

    I use same method with an AMP, text first, call if no text reply.

  11. #32165

    Re: Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to call the number? The QR code on the link takes you to wechat.com and they don't respond to email.

    Thanks!
    You can text message the number and should be able to setup screening that way.

  12. #32164

    Chloe-Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this one a couple of times. Small apartment lives with "family", Good service, friendly and accommodating. Not a looker and body a little chubby, but makes up for all that with the service. Takes a pounding in all positions. Would recommend, unless you're looking for a spinner.
    Would agree that she's not a "looker" but she's not bad and her body is decent too, definitely nothing to complain about. She's friendly and communicates well and as CountryBoi said can take a pounding. Will see her again.

  13. #32163

    Jazzy

    I've seen her a bunch of times over the years when she's come through Richmond. She's definitely the girl on the pics, has a nice thick body and great set of tits.

    Agree that she can be a little business-like, but as hot as she is I can look past it. Everything covered, but in my experience is willing to take direction and let you pound it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's got a great body and pics are accurate. She's very mechanical and can have a shit attitude if you say the wrong thing.

    She may have changed since then.

    Be safe out there.

  14. #32162

    How does one get screened?

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to call the number? The QR code on the link takes you to wechat.com and they don't respond to email.

    Thanks!

  15. #32161

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurrozava  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird interaction with this one. Interested to hear the feedback from a visit.
    I saw her a few years ago. She's got a great body and pics are accurate. She's very mechanical and can have a shit attitude if you say the wrong thing.

    She may have changed since then.

    Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape