Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    They just blocked my messages, I used to deliberately misspell the words like allowance, numbers for allowance to avoid this, but they have improved their AI, it now blocks messages even if you misspell words, it just pops up a windows that has a page long BS and then asks you to click on a check button that says "I agree" last time they also forced me to watch a short video before reinstating my account. My modus operandi so far was to throw a number for allowance and just cut to the chase, it worked in the past but now they are blocking messages even if you spell the words wrong.
    Maybe cut the chase and just say let's text each other so we can get into.

    More details on what I can offer. Use a fake number. Ask for theirs so you can search it and see if the are using a real cell # or an app.

  2. #6768
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.
    Here is 30% discount link.https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=rZKHC2

  3. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.
    Discount pops up all the time for me. Brings it down to $120. Still a ripoff.

  4. #6766

    SA membership fee

    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.

  5. #6765

    Zaria Belle from Shelton

    Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3

  6. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
    Did they send you an email?
    They just blocked my messages, I used to deliberately misspell the words like allowance, numbers for allowance to avoid this, but they have improved their AI, it now blocks messages even if you misspell words, it just pops up a windows that has a page long BS and then asks you to click on a check button that says "I agree" last time they also forced me to watch a short video before reinstating my account. My modus operandi so far was to throw a number for allowance and just cut to the chase, it worked in the past but now they are blocking messages even if you spell the words wrong.

  7. #6763
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    They pulled that shit with me. I sent them an email asking why. We pay for anonymity; it should be our choice who we expose ourselves to. They replied back what some BS about how they want people to be as transparent as possible with each other yadda yadda. Told them it's ridiculous and absurd. Asked for my money back (subscription ends in March). They copied and pasted their refund policy. Told them when I paid, I agreed to the set of terms they outlined etc etc. I understand they have the "right to blah blah at anytime" but we should have the right bow out and receive refunds after they change the terms.

    Their response was "I'm sorry. You should be more open to sharing more about yourself to our vast membership. If you have any additional questions or would like to file an appeal, please reach out at blah blah blah".

    Told them I've exhausted the fuckable membership-base in Connecticut and that I appreciate all of the under the radar hoes they supplied over the last few years.
    I was on the same boat. But then I figured out that when I not put any photo, my profile is becoming non serchable. But my profile is hidden from search anyway. I kept the old pictures on the profile without face. I don't have profile picture but still have few pictures inside of main profile. That works fine for me now.

  8. #6762
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
    Basically, they put your account under the review and when any of the words are used in profile, they simply do not approve the profile. I had to remove certain words like whale from my profile in order to pass. This happened about 2 months ago.

  9. #6761

    How did you find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.
    Did they send you an email?

  10. #6760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
    Cuddle sites do the same. I think they all use some sort of AI filtering to look not only for words, but phraseology.

  11. #6759

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.
    Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.

  12. #6758
    SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.

  13. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the guidance. Similar to Darkclouds, if prepaid won't work I'm just not going to spend the time, and I expect will see that effect in their numbers soon enough. Fetlife is an easy fallback.
    I've heard of fetlife before but the website is hard to navigate. There's girls on there looking to get paid like the seeking girls?

  14. #6756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    They pulled that shit with me. I sent them an email asking why. We pay for anonymity; it should be our choice who we expose ourselves to. They replied back what some BS about how they want people to be as transparent as possible with each other yadda yadda. Told them it's ridiculous and absurd. Asked for my money back (subscription ends in March). They copied and pasted their refund policy. Told them when I paid, I agreed to the set of terms they outlined etc etc. I understand they have the "right to blah blah at anytime" but we should have the right bow out and receive refunds after they change the terms.

    Their response was "I'm sorry. You should be more open to sharing more about yourself to our vast membership. If you have any additional questions or would like to file an appeal, please reach out at blah blah blah".

    Told them I've exhausted the fuckable membership-base in Connecticut and that I appreciate all of the under the radar hoes they supplied over the last few years.
    SA has become a shit hole in recent years.

    Tell them if they offer you a full refund, you will dispute the charges with your bank / credit card issuer. I guarantee you will get your money bank.

  15. #6755
    I'm rethinking my decision to see Nicky. I might have acted too quickly. Problem is I didn't save her number and my SA membership expired. Can anyone help me out by PMing me her #? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    These are the 2 reviews I could find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Nicole and overall I was satisfied, but YMMV.

    The good: incredibly polite attitude, great hygiene, no demons, alert / considerate of your time, open menu (including DFK, DATY, BBFSCIP), negotiable ppm, very curvy in all the right places, big tits.

    The bad: Can host but very late night and she has to sneak you into her room in the sober house she lives in. Not the most enthusiastic in bed, often tired from working her legit job so much.

    Overall I enjoyed my time with her and will repeat. But is she the right match for you? That's to be determined. She sneaked me into the sober house she lives in at 1:30 am and it was a bit of a hassle of waiting around for people to go to sleep and getting in position etc etc. But once we were in her room, she quickly showered and the was ripe for a good time after that. She's a working waitress who does this hobby on the side for extra income. And though she gives off a pro vibe from her experience, she behaves like a UTR overall. She has a little bit of a belly, but the rest of her body is well toned for what it is; primary from standing all day doing a service industry job. She tasted great DATY and her feet are in excellent shape if that matters to you. She was exhausted but let me go two rounds, both BBFSCIP after showing a clean and recent test. DFK included. Greek is off the table and CG is hit or miss depending how tired she is. I personally enjoyed her and will repeat, but she might not be for everyone just FYI. YMMV depending what you want out of the date, but her communication is excellent once she's texting you. She ask for 300 ppm, but it is easily negotiable simply because she needs the extra money.

    She looks much better than her photos, attached are what she looks closest to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0

  16. 02-23-26 15:41


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape