Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 37340
-
02-23-26 20:09 #36050Senior Member

Posts: 50Her place smells like shit tbh. But she does a good massage. She will do BBBJ or CBJ whatever you're comfortable with. She will toss your salad if you're into that also. I want to try the FS though!
Originally Posted by VanLopez
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:50 #36049Senior Member

Posts: 158I probably won't be going, besides that shopping center is a busy place.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:49 #36048Senior Member

Posts: 158Maria from IG
I see Maria has been busy posting on IG for FS massages. Is she worth seeing? I see alot of mixed reviews here.
-
02-23-26 14:45 #36047Senior Member

Posts: 158I probably won't be going, besides that shopping center is a busy place.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:42 #36046Senior Member

Posts: 246Good luck
Well l doubt there will be anything other than a hand job available especially for Macomb Mi. Seems like a lot of macomb county places are cutting back on what they are doing especially being new, they don't want to get busted. Maybe after multiple sessions things might loosen up.
Originally Posted by VanLopez
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:07 #36045Senior Member

Posts: 141Suggestions
I have to head downtown next week for an interview. I don't need FS. Any suggestions?
I've seen Bonita before. It had 2 very different experiences. The first she was wild, all over the place and a lot of fun. The second she was more reserved, rushed and not as into it. Wouldn't go back.
I've seen crazy big tit laid in Wayland (Massage Breeze). She is crazy but cheap.
L1 is fine, L2 is also fine but not needed.
I don't know Detroit well.
-
02-23-26 11:49 #36044Regular Member

Posts: 21Strictly massage
I visited recently, just a massage, no hints of extras. She asked if it was my first time after the massage. No teasing, decent massage.
Originally Posted by VanLopez
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:31 #36043Senior Member

Posts: 158New Spot in Macomb
I went to my breakfast spot at 21 and Garfield this morning and I noticed a sign at the road advertising a new Asian massage spa by the name of Cassies. I'm going to check it out.
-
02-23-26 10:38 #36042Senior Member

Posts: 190Bonita is Back 🔥128293;128293;128293;
Happy Monday Gentlemen!
Just got oiled up and relaxed in the best way.
If you've been trying to schedule with her, now is your chance. She just got back from vacation and had openings to fill.
Check out her Insta and Patreon at Bonitaa_diaz for additional pics.
I'm going back again Friday 😈.
-
02-23-26 08:04 #36041Senior Member

Posts: 121Jaidee
Jaidee is a "will not repeat" for me. Menu is far too limited, everything covered, barely any touching allowed. The CBJ was ok but it wasn't the fun time I was looking for. I prefer independent providers if anyone has other suggestions?
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 07:50 #36040Senior Member

Posts: 72Jaidee
Yes, that's her. Actually better looking in person, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 07:49 #36039Senior Member

Posts: 72Jaidee
Search Jaidee on listcrawler, she'll pop right up. Located in Royal Oak.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:59 #36038Senior Member

Posts: 209FS List
Copy that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:08 #36037Senior Member

Posts: 427Re; Jaidee
I'm guessing this is her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/198690514
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:05 #36036Senior Member

Posts: 101Where was this at? And whats the contact info?
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




