Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 37333
-
02-23-26 11:31 #36043Senior Member

Posts: 158New Spot in Macomb
I went to my breakfast spot at 21 and Garfield this morning and I noticed a sign at the road advertising a new Asian massage spa by the name of Cassies. I'm going to check it out.
-
02-23-26 10:38 #36042Senior Member

Posts: 190Bonita is Back 🔥128293;128293;128293;
Happy Monday Gentlemen!
Just got oiled up and relaxed in the best way.
If you've been trying to schedule with her, now is your chance. She just got back from vacation and had openings to fill.
Check out her Insta and Patreon at Bonitaa_diaz for additional pics.
I'm going back again Friday 😈.
-
02-23-26 08:04 #36041Senior Member

Posts: 121Jaidee
Jaidee is a "will not repeat" for me. Menu is far too limited, everything covered, barely any touching allowed. The CBJ was ok but it wasn't the fun time I was looking for. I prefer independent providers if anyone has other suggestions?
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 07:50 #36040Senior Member

Posts: 72Jaidee
Yes, that's her. Actually better looking in person, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 07:49 #36039Senior Member

Posts: 72Jaidee
Search Jaidee on listcrawler, she'll pop right up. Located in Royal Oak.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:59 #36038Senior Member

Posts: 209FS List
Copy that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:08 #36037Senior Member

Posts: 427Re; Jaidee
I'm guessing this is her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/198690514
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:05 #36036Senior Member

Posts: 101Where was this at? And whats the contact info?
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 14:55 #36035Senior Member

Posts: 72Jaidee
Dropped in to see Jaidee. If you are into Asian, she is smokin hot and the view from behind as she is standing is crazy hot. She is friendly and good looking. Nice studio, good location. That's the good. The bad, she talks and talks and talks. Before, during and after! The "massages borders on painful, it I wasn't there for that. Was glad when it was over, I was about to ask her to stop. Covered BJ was pretty good. Nice looking rack but hard as a rock. Finished me by hand, decent skills, but was still talking. 220 for the hour. Nothing bare, can't even touch her pussy. Gave me hand sanitizer like 3 times after we were done. Mind you I am squeaky clean, trim, freshly showered etc. Sorta an odd germaphobe. Would not repeat simply because it was not a good vibe, hard to relax, too much talking. Did I mention that she is hot, better than her pictures.
-
02-22-26 14:01 #36034Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for reply info.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 09:06 #36033Senior Member

Posts: 95FS List
Good and accurate list. Sunny on 8 mile has been good for FS too.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 20:20 #36032Senior Member

Posts: 924The list
I try to keep the list to "your mileage won't vary".
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 19:49 #36031Senior Member

Posts: 209FS List addendum
Add Sonia. I know, I know your mileage may vary. It's one of my "go to. ".
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 06:15 #36030Senior Member

Posts: 924Fslist (2/2026)
FSLIST Update.
Sun Spa (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
M1 (telegraph).
Commerce. (14 mile).
Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).
Saigon (woodward).
Great Hands (9 mile).
Janies (Featherstone).
Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).
Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).
Earthtone (Fort St).
Empire (10 mile).
-
02-20-26 21:49 #36029Senior Member

Posts: 66Lynn
Saw her recently, Very nice woman, thin with decent body for her age, gets naked, more of a rub than massage. HE without negotiation. $150 hr. , $200 90 min. Seems like more available if she's into you. Ad on CL as well with pic of massage table.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




