The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36045

    Suggestions

    I have to head downtown next week for an interview. I don't need FS. Any suggestions?

    I've seen Bonita before. It had 2 very different experiences. The first she was wild, all over the place and a lot of fun. The second she was more reserved, rushed and not as into it. Wouldn't go back.

    I've seen crazy big tit laid in Wayland (Massage Breeze). She is crazy but cheap.

    L1 is fine, L2 is also fine but not needed.

    I don't know Detroit well.

  2. #36044

    Strictly massage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    I went to my breakfast spot at 21 and Garfield this morning and I noticed a sign at the road advertising a new Asian massage spa by the name of Cassies. I'm going to check it out.
    I visited recently, just a massage, no hints of extras. She asked if it was my first time after the massage. No teasing, decent massage.

  3. #36043

    New Spot in Macomb

    I went to my breakfast spot at 21 and Garfield this morning and I noticed a sign at the road advertising a new Asian massage spa by the name of Cassies. I'm going to check it out.

  4. #36042

    Bonita is Back 🔥128293;128293;128293;

    Happy Monday Gentlemen!

    Just got oiled up and relaxed in the best way.

    If you've been trying to schedule with her, now is your chance. She just got back from vacation and had openings to fill.

    Check out her Insta and Patreon at Bonitaa_diaz for additional pics.

    I'm going back again Friday 😈.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260223-095707~3_converted.jpg‎  

  5. #36041

    Jaidee

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Actually better looking in person, in my opinion.
    Jaidee is a "will not repeat" for me. Menu is far too limited, everything covered, barely any touching allowed. The CBJ was ok but it wasn't the fun time I was looking for. I prefer independent providers if anyone has other suggestions?

  6. #36040

    Jaidee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Actually better looking in person, in my opinion.

  7. #36039

    Jaidee

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Where was this at? And whats the contact info?
    Search Jaidee on listcrawler, she'll pop right up. Located in Royal Oak.

  8. #36038

    FS List

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I try to keep the list to "your mileage won't vary".
    Copy that. Thank you.

  9. #36037

    Re; Jaidee

    I'm guessing this is her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/198690514

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to see Jaidee. If you are into Asian, she is smokin hot and the view from behind as she is standing is crazy hot. She is friendly and good looking. Nice studio, good location. That's the good. The bad, she talks and talks and talks. Before, during and after! The "massages borders on painful, it I wasn't there for that. Was glad when it was over, I was about to ask her to stop. Covered BJ was pretty good. Nice looking rack but hard as a rock. Finished me by hand, decent skills, but was still talking. 220 for the hour. Nothing bare, can't even touch her pussy. Gave me hand sanitizer like 3 times after we were done. Mind you I am squeaky clean, trim, freshly showered etc. Sorta an odd germaphobe. Would not repeat simply because it was not a good vibe, hard to relax, too much talking. Did I mention that she is hot, better than her pictures.

  10. #36036
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to see Jaidee. If you are into Asian, she is smokin hot and the view from behind as she is standing is crazy hot. She is friendly and good looking. Nice studio, good location. That's the good. The bad, she talks and talks and talks. Before, during and after! The "massages borders on painful, it I wasn't there for that. Was glad when it was over, I was about to ask her to stop. Covered BJ was pretty good. Nice looking rack but hard as a rock. Finished me by hand, decent skills, but was still talking. 220 for the hour. Nothing bare, can't even touch her pussy. Gave me hand sanitizer like 3 times after we were done. Mind you I am squeaky clean, trim, freshly showered etc. Sorta an odd germaphobe. Would not repeat simply because it was not a good vibe, hard to relax, too much talking. Did I mention that she is hot, better than her pictures.
    Where was this at? And whats the contact info?

  11. #36035

    Jaidee

    Dropped in to see Jaidee. If you are into Asian, she is smokin hot and the view from behind as she is standing is crazy hot. She is friendly and good looking. Nice studio, good location. That's the good. The bad, she talks and talks and talks. Before, during and after! The "massages borders on painful, it I wasn't there for that. Was glad when it was over, I was about to ask her to stop. Covered BJ was pretty good. Nice looking rack but hard as a rock. Finished me by hand, decent skills, but was still talking. 220 for the hour. Nothing bare, can't even touch her pussy. Gave me hand sanitizer like 3 times after we were done. Mind you I am squeaky clean, trim, freshly showered etc. Sorta an odd germaphobe. Would not repeat simply because it was not a good vibe, hard to relax, too much talking. Did I mention that she is hot, better than her pictures.

  12. #36034
    Thanks for reply info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    80 for the hour, 160 for the donation.

  13. #36033

    FS List

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    Good and accurate list. Sunny on 8 mile has been good for FS too.

  14. #36032

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Add Sonia. I know, I know your mileage may vary. It's one of my "go to. ".
    I try to keep the list to "your mileage won't vary".

  15. #36031

    FS List addendum

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    Add Sonia. I know, I know your mileage may vary. It's one of my "go to. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape