Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10810

    Nadia

    She says she unretired.

    Nadia.

    Anyone know her? BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/203026520
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cb2eefcd656257f303a6297fcb20a8e2_f.jpg‎   fa0f27ad944da93be9d4d705bce42fec_f.jpg‎  

  2. #10809

    Kiko Minami

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    So how was your experience? And it looks like she took her ad down as the link doesn't work anymore. I'm guessing she'll probably put out another ad with a possible name change if she continues with this line of work. I've always debated about seeing her, but never pulled the plug. DM if you want to keep it private. TIA!
    She stands 5 4", with perfectly shaped d's, proportioned curvy spinner butt, baby soft skin, and beautiful as can be. And that description would be and understatement! You have to see her in person! While she was riding me the thought about dyeing memory crossed my mind. LOL! The whole experience is on another level. She's confident, and seductive to the point of almost intimidating. However, she's super sweet as well. The most memorable BBBJ covered service I've ever experienced! I hope she decides to stay longer. At 7 for covered service I know it's a stretch, and probably reserved for a special time. And it may have been first time infatuation for me, but I can't wait to see her again and see!

    No current adds. Dm for her contact for nice guys only.

  3. #10808

    Kiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    I will see her today for the first time and give my TRUE experience. She is very upset about below.
    So how was your experience? And it looks like she took her ad down as the link doesn't work anymore. I'm guessing she'll probably put out another ad with a possible name change if she continues with this line of work. I've always debated about seeing her, but never pulled the plug. DM if you want to keep it private. TIA!

  4. #10807

    Christy love

    Damn if christy love is available I would definetly dig into my savings.

  5. #10806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    You the man. Lucky Starr is one of my all time favs. Wish I had the cash right now to see her. Love watching Christy Love too. Damn, that would be awesome.

    Freak.
    Their duo is 2500 all bare.

  6. #10805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMan115  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me how to get a hold of Lucky?
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarr

  7. #10804
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.
    Can you DM me how to get a hold of Lucky?

  8. #10803

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.

    We fucked in a few positions and I busted in her in mish.

    She did not hesitate to start stroking me. Sucking me. Rimjob! Telling me a big dick like mine is hard to pass up. Her dirty talk is among the best.

    She bounced on my dick until she came. Then I pounded her in mish for load number 2.

    She is really cool. I hinted at a duo and she said she would tell her friends. I asked about greek and she says she rarely does.

    Normally, I woukd say 800 for a 50 year old woman is too much but she can fuck with the best of them.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/As...l/video8265426

    No anal for me but this vid is a good example.

    BBBJ, bbfscip, daty, dato, rimjob dirty talk, facefuck gag MILF pornstar experience.
    You the man. Lucky Starr is one of my all time favs. Wish I had the cash right now to see her. Love watching Christy Love too. Damn, that would be awesome.

    Freak.

  9. #10802

    Christy's other friend

    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

  10. #10801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Christy Loves friend Lucky Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.

    We fucked in a few positions and I busted in her in mish.

    She did not hesitate to start stroking me. Sucking me. Rimjob! Telling me a big dick like mine is hard to pass up. Her dirty talk is among the best.

    She bounced on my dick until she came. Then I pounded her in mish for load number 2.

    She is really cool. I hinted at a duo and she said she would tell her friends. I asked about greek and she says she rarely does.

    Normally, I woukd say 800 for a 50 year old woman is too much but she can fuck with the best of them.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/As...l/video8265426

    No anal for me but this vid is a good example.

    BBBJ, bbfscip, daty, dato, rimjob dirty talk, facefuck gag MILF pornstar experience.

  11. #10800
    Yes she does, and I too want to bang her.

    https://porncompanions.com/377-Christy-love-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?

  12. #10799

    Christy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.

  13. #10798
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.

  14. #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.
    Here's a currently working version of the link you were presumably trying to post:

    https://honolulu.myescort.network/fe...c-3808049e93c7

  15. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.
    Does she escort?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape