Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 24019
-
02-27-26 05:15 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 377Lo
I never had the pleasure, I remember her posting and She was located at hillsborough. Many good SW providers gone. So sad.
.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 05:02 #23763Senior Member

Posts: 377I remember
I think remember Her many from like 9 years ago. I quit searching for SW, and every time I pass trhu Nebraska it's pretty much empty. Uncle LEO it's been doing a lot of clean ups I guess.
Originally Posted by OldsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 22:00 #23762Banned Member

Posts: 691Same
Crickets oh well.
Originally Posted by FLCooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 10:46 #23761Senior Member

Posts: 49Sent you a message last week to see about getting her digits. No reply
I sent you a message to see if I could get her digits, please check your inbox.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
02-26-26 00:06 #23760Senior Member

Posts: 29She's alive!!
She wasn't the one who died, Trish is alive! She was out of action but she's already back, she has a new number!
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 20:55 #23759Senior Member

Posts: 47Amanda
I know her very well. She is quite amazing. Sure doesn't have any kind of a habit at all. Definitely one of the few out there that is younger, attractive and is worth being treated well and respected. I do have her digits if anyone would like them. DM me if you do and I'll give them to you.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 12:56 #23758Senior Member

Posts: 232Missed This Before
Sorry about that Smitty and yes that's exactly the Amanda I gave a ride too. I really wish I had asked for digits but it was such a quick ride and she was at her drop off point before I had the chance.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
I must be getting rusty or getting old, maybe both.
-
02-25-26 10:45 #23757Senior Member

Posts: 185My all time favorite was charlotte "Gail" w the nice big fake tits & no teeth
Charlotte was a grade A real dirty street [Deleted by Admin] too. I know someone has a bunch of photos LOL.
Originally Posted by OldsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 07:34 #23756Banned Member

Posts: 691Contact
Can't get hold of the guy who posted he has contact info. If you have it pass it along please. Those cross streets are well within my AO. Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 17:03 #23755Banned Member

Posts: 691Thanks Buster
Haha I knew she'd be the fan fav.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
Def not a walker but this one never gets old to me. Extreme flakiness and all. Extra weight, blah blah, the performance consistently makes me want to stutter and forget all past sins.
Take her for what she is (easier said than done sometimes) and D-wheezy remains on insta-dial.
-
02-22-26 22:38 #23754Senior Member

Posts: 232Who knows
Could be if based on tits alone. Eleven years is a long time in human years. Amanda told me she's 38 so eleven years ago she was 27 which most ladies change a lot so hard to say.
Originally Posted by OldsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 19:21 #23753Senior Member

Posts: 2148Was this a white girl, thick in the middle with a roundish face and braided ponytails? If so, I think I know who you saw. She's always between waters and busch although she lives closer to sligh.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 14:28 #23752Senior Member

Posts: 309Wondering if.
This might be the girl? Yes, I keep some of these in the hopes of finding them. This is from 2015 and the poster said she was Stacy, but she got picked up at a Wendy's and the situation matches.
Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 14:21 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 309All Time Favorites
Not MY picture, but the sign tells the story and oh what fun we had over the years.
-
02-22-26 12:06 #23750Senior Member

Posts: 1474Challenge as accepted
I don't take many photos, it has bit me in the ass many times in the past. But I have one favorite photo I took 12 years ago. This photo to me speaks volumes about how streets used to be, and I purposefully captured the street sign on this once iconic corner. BTW, less than 5 minutes after this photo I had those pink shorts off and my dick in her pussy. It was at 7:30 am, morning sun.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





