High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23719

    Amanda

    So I did a little research, and by that I dropped this thread into an AI and it gave me all the hotspots that you guys have discussed over the last couple of years. Which honestly was just drive up and down North Nebraska 😁.

    Being the weather what it is I knew I wouldn't have a lot of outcome but I never give up! I'm just trying to check all the boxes while I'm in town and completely un chaperoned.

    I see this cute little thickie standing on a corner. I wasn't entirely sure if she was just waiting to cross the street or maybe she was looking for more. I made a right went around the block and waited for her on the other side of the intersection made eye contact and she hopped right in. Much my pleasant surprise she was exactly what I was looking for. A cute thick girl with red hair and nice boobs! Because it was during rush hour getting her back to my hotel was going to take too long so she said let's just pull around the dog track and give it to my windows are very tinted we hopped in the backseat. She gave me one of the best most enthusiastic BBBJ's I've ever had. Given that I've already popped at least twice today it took a little bit longer for her but she never gave up! Once we were done we talked about maybe meeting up again later once I get back from St Petersburg.

    I do have digits and I'm happy to share. No pictures this time unfortunately because she has some really nice boobs. Maybe I'll get some later for why'all.

  2. #23718

    BSW named E

    Have seen this one black girl, kinda tall, fake lashes and usually in tiny shorts barely covering her ass.

    Usually hangs near the publix and the post office.

    Saw her walking, pull up on a side street and she got in. Looked familiar. Asked for a BJ and she quoted me 500. I said WTF, and said get out.

    Left and later on remembered this was a girl I picked up a yr or 2 ago at Publix. Saw her walking in that time and went in to talk. We left to her room and did a TV.

    So today, I saw her again but couldn't play but I still pulled over to talk. Said her name was E. Asked for digits but she said she didn't have a phone.

    Then she asked for mine and pulled out her phone (LOL) to get it. Said she'd call to hook up on Thursday.

  3. #23717
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Theres been a heavy set white girl at the motels near sligh / norfolk that sticks her tongue out at you in a seductive way as you drive by, saw her last week and the week before, looks nasty in a good way though if ya'll are aware, its been before the afternoon though, I personally am not interested cause of the area but just a heads up she looks down to please.
    I've seen 4 heavier girls. One is a shorter red head. Has LC under Big Mama.

    Then there is a brunette one but look terrible.

    There is a blonde one that is the heaviest and then another one I forget what her current look is.

    All of them are a hard pass.

  4. #23716
    Theres been a heavy set white girl at the motels near sligh / norfolk that sticks her tongue out at you in a seductive way as you drive by, saw her last week and the week before, looks nasty in a good way though if ya'll are aware, its been before the afternoon though, I personally am not interested cause of the area but just a heads up she looks down to please.

  5. #23715

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.
    I'd love to get in touch with her and arrange a transaction to help her.

  6. #23714
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised but surprised. I was out running errands which had me running from MLK / Nebraska to Bearss / Nebraska from 1 pm-4 pm on four separate runs up and down.

    On last run, backtracked out to Hillsborough / I-4 EB as well. There wasn't ANYTHING to look at even though I had time, money and the fuck-truck.
    If anyone was out I'd be surprised.

    I was surprised no one was out today. Usually a Monday after the weekend storm gets them out. Maybe tomorrow.

  7. #23713

    Saturday Raining And Cold

    Not surprised but surprised. I was out running errands which had me running from MLK / Nebraska to Bearss / Nebraska from 1 pm-4 pm on four separate runs up and down.

    On last run, backtracked out to Hillsborough / I-4 EB as well. There wasn't ANYTHING to look at even though I had time, money and the fuck-truck.

  8. #23712

    Diamond needs help

    She could use some help today.

    I would look off route 813 near the 580 block. I've seen her l2922 times. She's great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.

  9. #23711

    Diamond

    I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6764737883472301922.jpg‎  

  10. #23710
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her just like LP had posted and buyer beware. Pm if you like details.

    The sores on her lips and hand is bad.
    Yeah. She's had the mouth sore for like a few weeks now.

  11. #23709

    Bella

    Saw her just like LP had posted and buyer beware. Pm if you like details.

    The sores on her lips and hand is bad.

  12. #23708

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits or times when she's usually on her stroll along Nebraska? I got her between Fowler & Busch but haven't seen her since.

    Most of my intel is Pasco / Pinellas but definitely willing to share with folks who contribute or who might be able to help me out here.
    She is random for sure. But One of my favorites. Looses her phone more than she has it. Good luck.

  13. #23707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Bella

    Saw the famous Bella by publix today, black pants and black tank top.

    Face had all kinds of sh11 t on it, looking as rough as ever.

  14. #23706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. More for any heebie jeebies. I'm still relatively new and this was my First SW encounter but very cautious. I'm an explorer but not taking any souvenirs with me. To each their own. Enjoy.
    You are probably the only monger that hunts for HJ's only.

    It's your money, but they will gladly do a HJ for $10 or $20. And no need to tip.

  15. #23705
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. More for any heebie jeebies. I'm still relatively new and this was my First SW encounter but very cautious. I'm an explorer but not taking any souvenirs with me. To each their own. Enjoy.
    Go for a CBJ then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape