Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2015
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1910
    I saw her once. She sniffed by balls and said clean. Yeah I think she a clean freak and want guys to be as clean as possible. Now that I think of it. I wonder if she down for a Facial or COT. Love her boob and want to make a mess with her. But her quirky Japanese personality kinda a turn off for me though. It been a while but I also recall J being super tight with a small pussy.

    It was before covid back when she was in salt lake. You think she remember me or I have to go through the same crazy screening thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    Follow her instructions. Just be a gentleman. Stay clean.

  2. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    A glimpse of what to expect during your visit. We made a video but I'll just share a little snippet.
    Jennifer knows you took video? I'm surprised, as she seems to be very private.

    For me, I would cherish our relationship and do everything possible to keep her trust and affection.

  3. #1908

    Connect

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry808  [View Original Post]
    I agree I've seen her in the past and she was really nice and sweet. Been also trying to reconnect with her as well. It's been a challenge see reconnect with her I think she has her lass loyal clients and very difficult to become one of them maybe someday good luck bro!
    It's been a while since I last saw her. I do know she still takes new clients sometimes, but she can be selective. Be polite and don't put up too many barriers and that should help out a bit.

    If you become a regular, you should get good treatment and have a good time.

  4. #1907

    Current rates

    I RTFF and saw back in April 2025 her rate was between 200 and 240 for CFS. Any update to those rates? I know BB YMMV with her. I haven't seen her since Saltlake but remember her screening process.

  5. #1906

    Be a gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Aloha fellow degenerates!

    What's up, long time no read since this app was down for an eternity..
    Follow her instructions. Just be a gentleman. Stay clean.

  6. #1905

    Good luck

    I agree I've seen her in the past and she was really nice and sweet. Been also trying to reconnect with her as well. It's been a challenge see reconnect with her I think she has her lass loyal clients and very difficult to become one of them maybe someday good luck bro!

  7. #1904

    No shoes, No shirt, No service!

    Aloha fellow degenerates!

    What's up, long time no read since this app was down for an eternity. Anyway, how do you guys get a successful appointment with this Junko? How do you degenerate pervs do it? Do I need references from some of you? Need tips.

    Mahalo.

  8. #1903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    A glimpse of what to expect during your visit. We made a video but I'll just share a little snippet.
    She looks hot.

  9. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaKimchi  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want to trade some Juno clips of your sessions? I got Annita from Boss Spa and Angel baby from the escort report threads also some more providers too.
    A glimpse of what to expect during your visit. We made a video but I'll just share a little snippet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4066.jpg‎  

  10. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by JackyCheung  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am new to this and definitely appreciate some advice. I went the whole process with Junko. On the day of appoint, I text if I could come earlier. I guess there was miscommunication. She thought it was to cancel. And created a whole misunderstanding and got ghost. Any advice if to get back in. I am really looking forward to seeing her based on these nice reviews. Please help. Thank you.
    I seen her a few times. She was very nice to me and man the way she sucked my dick was nice and slow. I can just imagine if bobbed a little faster I would have blew my load quite quick.

    I think she prefers everyone to be safe. Her method of screening fits more like the ladies I met from PD or Tryst. She might not reply if she gets bad vibes from a text or if met before and she feels disrespected or mistreated she rather move on. It's not like she needs the money.

  11. #1900

    Vids for trade

    Anybody want to trade some Juno clips of your sessions? I got Annita from Boss Spa and Angel baby from the escort report threads also some more providers too.

  12. #1899

    Any Help or Advice

    Hi All,

    I am new to this and definitely appreciate some advice. I went the whole process with Junko. On the day of appoint, I text if I could come earlier. I guess there was miscommunication. She thought it was to cancel. And created a whole misunderstanding and got ghost. Any advice if to get back in. I am really looking forward to seeing her based on these nice reviews. Please help. Thank you.

  13. #1898

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    I got to wish Junko a Happy New Year this past Monday and as always she greeted me with a smile and a big hug (Just love to feel those Nice Natural Breasts on my chest) Nice Firm Massage and she used her breasts to massage my back too which I just Love; on the flip some more teasing and then I finished in her favorite position of doggie! I'll definitely will be back.
    I unfortunately did not make the cut. Attempted to see her and followed her process but then I got ghosted it is what it is.

  14. #1897

    Kicked-off the New Year with Junko

    I got to wish Junko a Happy New Year this past Monday and as always she greeted me with a smile and a big hug (Just love to feel those Nice Natural Breasts on my chest) Nice Firm Massage and she used her breasts to massage my back too which I just Love; on the flip some more teasing and then I finished in her favorite position of doggie! I'll definitely will be back.

  15. #1896

    Mojovillage

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her adds anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Junko really does give the best service with a Nice Massage to start and I just love it when she rubs her all natural breasts on my back which get me ready for the flip; where the fun begins and her favorite position is "doggy". I'll be seeing her soon to Start off 2026 !
    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_408474

    Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape