Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 2014
-
03-20-26 19:58 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 215Jennifer knows you took video? I'm surprised, as she seems to be very private.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
For me, I would cherish our relationship and do everything possible to keep her trust and affection.
-
03-19-26 18:27 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 849Connect
It's been a while since I last saw her. I do know she still takes new clients sometimes, but she can be selective. Be polite and don't put up too many barriers and that should help out a bit.
Originally Posted by Starry808
[View Original Post]
If you become a regular, you should get good treatment and have a good time.
-
03-17-26 14:46 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 548Current rates
I RTFF and saw back in April 2025 her rate was between 200 and 240 for CFS. Any update to those rates? I know BB YMMV with her. I haven't seen her since Saltlake but remember her screening process.
-
03-17-26 06:22 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 66Be a gentleman
Follow her instructions. Just be a gentleman. Stay clean.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 20:26 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 40Good luck
I agree I've seen her in the past and she was really nice and sweet. Been also trying to reconnect with her as well. It's been a challenge see reconnect with her I think she has her lass loyal clients and very difficult to become one of them maybe someday good luck bro!
-
03-16-26 20:15 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 321No shoes, No shirt, No service!
Aloha fellow degenerates!
What's up, long time no read since this app was down for an eternity. Anyway, how do you guys get a successful appointment with this Junko? How do you degenerate pervs do it? Do I need references from some of you? Need tips.
Mahalo.
-
02-25-26 14:40 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 1098She looks hot.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 22:02 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 33A glimpse of what to expect during your visit. We made a video but I'll just share a little snippet.
Originally Posted by EnigmaKimchi
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 23:42 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 299I seen her a few times. She was very nice to me and man the way she sucked my dick was nice and slow. I can just imagine if bobbed a little faster I would have blew my load quite quick.
Originally Posted by JackyCheung
[View Original Post]
I think she prefers everyone to be safe. Her method of screening fits more like the ladies I met from PD or Tryst. She might not reply if she gets bad vibes from a text or if met before and she feels disrespected or mistreated she rather move on. It's not like she needs the money.
-
02-19-26 05:25 #1900Regular Member

Posts: 2Vids for trade
Anybody want to trade some Juno clips of your sessions? I got Annita from Boss Spa and Angel baby from the escort report threads also some more providers too.
-
01-23-26 00:15 #1899Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Help or Advice
Hi All,
I am new to this and definitely appreciate some advice. I went the whole process with Junko. On the day of appoint, I text if I could come earlier. I guess there was miscommunication. She thought it was to cancel. And created a whole misunderstanding and got ghost. Any advice if to get back in. I am really looking forward to seeing her based on these nice reviews. Please help. Thank you.
-
01-15-26 12:57 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 40Nice
I unfortunately did not make the cut. Attempted to see her and followed her process but then I got ghosted it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:51 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 386Kicked-off the New Year with Junko
I got to wish Junko a Happy New Year this past Monday and as always she greeted me with a smile and a big hug (Just love to feel those Nice Natural Breasts on my chest) Nice Firm Massage and she used her breasts to massage my back too which I just Love; on the flip some more teasing and then I finished in her favorite position of doggie! I'll definitely will be back.
-
01-03-26 19:01 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 1243Mojovillage
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_408474
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!
-
01-03-26 17:10 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 204Hoops
What hoops do you have to jump through to see her? I've seen different reports about sending her your I'd and other things. Do you just black out the info and she just wants to see your pic? Also, what is the donation?
Freak.









Reply With Quote




