Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 2015
-
01-03-26 17:10 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 204Hoops
What hoops do you have to jump through to see her? I've seen different reports about sending her your I'd and other things. Do you just black out the info and she just wants to see your pic? Also, what is the donation?
Freak.
-
01-03-26 14:28 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 176Don't see her adds anymore.
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 18:49 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 386I ended 2025 with a session with Junko
Junko really does give the best service with a Nice Massage to start and I just love it when she rubs her all natural breasts on my back which get me ready for the flip; where the fun begins and her favorite position is "doggy". I'll be seeing her soon to Start off 2026 !
-
12-11-25 18:10 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 337So much fun
She definitely is a lot fun.
Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 02:14 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 337[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-09-25 22:12 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 33Meh
Think what you like braddah. IDGAF. You can be all salty balls if you want to waste your time doing so. Don't matter to me in the least. I'm just saying people have their preferences and you don't fit hers. It's true, there is a screening process. No idea what the questions are but whatever they are, it is what it is. For those who are able to make an appointment, that's great. Those who didn't, it's probably for the best. Spend your Kala elsewhere. No need to dwell on the rejection. I'm sure you fellas wouldn't want to bang someone you might not have attraction or chemistry with. Same goes for her I guess. As an independent provider, that's great leaves it up to her who she sees. Plain and simple. Food for thought.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 20:51 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 17She is in a place in her life where she can pick and choose who she wants and, gets good vibes from or not. She definitively can't handle even a little bit bigger then normal BOTO. If you are well endowed just don't even bother with this one.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 16:48 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko
Buddy, you're right you are in that picture because you're Jennifer and everyone knows it ha ha ha ha ha ha no I'm not kidding. She is bad shit crazy and paranoid.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:42 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 33Aiyah..
Man, you must really be wanting to see her again. All the salt in your choice of words. There is no issues with new location or issue when at 801 South location. I guess she just chooses not to see you. Her service is top notch and I think you know it which is why you're getting upset cause she won't see you. I really don't blame her. She got a mind of her own and who she sees and doesn't see is really up to her. It's not like she is hurting for money, otherwise I'm sure she would see everyone. Just move on to the next one who will see you and service you. No need to bash here. Best of luck finding a new provider who is willing to see you and provide you with what you are looking for.
P.S.: Regarding sucking huge cock, I call BS cause that image is of me. Don't know how you got that image or video but whatever.
-
12-08-25 17:04 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 176Well thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
I also texted her and she called me kinda crazy questions.
I'm glad plus if she can't handle what a waste aloha.
-
12-08-25 14:20 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 337Crazy again
Junko is back to her crazy bat shit self. I don't know if it's the security guards at her building. She's having problems like 801 but she is really paranoid again.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:45 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 573Small Boto Club
You mean of the 1,800+ reviews on Junko that all these Mongers have a small Boto!
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 06:23 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 66She supports a great cause
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 01:24 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 33Big Dick = No Go
She don't do FS if you have a big boto. She isn't one of those women who can take a stretching so if you are big, you will only be able to get a HJ / BJ. FS will not be possible. If you are above average boto, expect no FS. It should be pleasurable for both parties, not painful. I know for a guy it would be great but for her it is painful and unenjoyable. I totally get why and don't blame her for her decisions on who she chooses to see or not see. Hopefully I can continue being a regular. I'll be sad when she does decide to retire from this industry.
-
11-27-25 14:02 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 337Old Korean
Old Korean woman spit into a tissue if she swallowed she would have a husband.
Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





