Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 27794
-
02-20-26 22:24 #27059Senior Member

Posts: 1111TGTBT Girl
Well whoever that chick and her crew are must be bouncing around checking sites, including this one, because her Escort Babylon profile and posts are now gone. BackPageGirls is still up though.
-
02-20-26 20:26 #27058Senior Member

Posts: 1111Tgtbt
The same posts have been made over at Escort Babylon since February 15th, with no name provided. Advertisement is all over the damn place, talking about Bellevue, Everett & Seattle and how she'll do car dates and work truck stops. BackPageGals site says she's available right now in both Cincinnati & Fort Lauderdale.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
Nice photos and vids, but it seems off to me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3054492909/1
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8813307
-
02-20-26 17:08 #27057Senior Member

Posts: 69Info
Anyone know anything about this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/capit...-/668571581823.
-
02-20-26 15:54 #27056Senior Member

Posts: 533Greek no issue? She feigns that she doesn't want it but won't stop it and begs for a load usually.
Originally Posted by Brinkcam99
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:00 #27055Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her a few months ago and it was one of my worst sessions ever. I texted her with very specific availability and requests and she was pretty rude and all over the place. After we agreed upon a time, she hits me up randomly saying "hey hun, I'm available now come on over", like 3 hours before we were supposed to meet. When I got to her incall, she was completely out of it and barely talked. Every time I tried to speak up and confirm directions she just acted super annoyed. I had paid for 2 hours and got 1. After I popped and she ran to the shower she asked why I wasn't leaving and I re-iterated that I had paid for two hours. After accusing me of lying she checked her phone and confirmed I was right. She ended up giving me some of my donation back and said she had to go because she was booked. Clearly strung out and not worth the hassle. On the upside, she did allow bare, had decent head game and felt pretty tight, but I had come ready with party supplies ready for a few hours of fun and left feeling disgusted and annoyed.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 02:29 #27054Senior Member

Posts: 163She lowkey a catfish too lmao.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 01:13 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 55Amanda
I saw her recently and had a great session. She was really into it, good energy, and super submissive. I had my concerns based on some of the recent mixed reports but they were quickly dispelled.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 00:31 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 652Sharonbigtits
Hell yes. Rawgod city!
Sharonbigtits.
Look her up on tna.
I am a Dirtyfuk!
-
02-19-26 22:56 #27051Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw her about two years ago a few times. BBBJ is a yes but BBFS was not on the table when I saw her. She will tease a bit but once the action starts she will wrap you up. Haven't seen her recently but those photos are fairly old as when I saw her those were her recent photos.
Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 21:39 #27050Senior Member

Posts: 533Amanda wonders
How's Amanda been recently? Read some unflattering stuff. Haven't seen her in a few months. Was planning on going over there and giving her the usual rough business and a few loads in various holes.
-
02-19-26 18:45 #27049Senior Member

Posts: 533I hope not. My guess is probably not to be honest. Maybe just taking a break.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 23:23 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 1303Damn someone's got deep pockets. Do you think she may have been wifed up?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 18:04 #27047Senior Member

Posts: 533Same for me too. Not sure what's up. She was in Arizona with a client for a bit then came back and stopped responding. She checks the board regularly though, so I don't know what the deal is.
Originally Posted by Argus46
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 18:00 #27046Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by Argus46
[View Original Post]
Same-sies.
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 15:56 #27045Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone have intel on her duo partner Haley, and if she belongs here?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-james.687503/#xfmgMedia.









Reply With Quote





